• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Damn, what kind of grinding session did you pull to manage that?
I grinded for a few hours in Junon where you can fight the robots (you turn on the fire alarm to make them start appearing), and then just continued to play the game normally after that: I fought pretty much every random encounter I got in, but I didn't ever do a big grinding session like the one I did in Junon.

TBH I don't know how it happened. I wasn't trying to break it that hard, it just kind of happened, lol. Same thing happened when I played Persona 4 Golden: I kind of power leveled by accident.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Why do people think they don’t care about him? He consistently shows up in every spin-off. Just because he’s not in Smash Nintendo hates the guy? Heck, name the last main line Mario game WARIO was in?
With those tied to Nintendo, it’s mostly just Camelot and Next Level Games that seem to want to do anything with him. It feels like every other appearance he’s just obligatory and only there to be Wario’s partner/Luigi’s rival/another human. They even tossed him in MK7 in favor of Wiggler and Honey Queen. Maybe it’s more like they don’t care enough to SU anything more with him.

D

Deleted member

Well, Granblue is literally One Piece in the sky, so I thought it was comical.
Dammit, I literally made this joke to you like 2 days ago, how can you not remember it.

There are like 5 different Granblues, and I was making a reference to the obscure card game anime one.

There’s Granblue Fantasy
Granblue whatever you’re talking about

and then ducking Granblue the Vanguard clan that is just undead pirates and wizards and ****
CC7C44DC-A315-4E13-97FA-F3148229F2A9.png

That’s the joke I was making

Shroob

Sup?
Dammit, I literally made this joke to you like 2 days ago, how can you not remember it.

There are like 5 different Granblues, and I was making a reference to the obscure card game anime one.

There’s Granblue Fantasy
Granblue whatever you’re talking about

and then ducking Granblue the Vanguard clan that is just undead pirates and wizards and ****
View attachment 261406
That’s the joke I was making
>Ducking

1581121480184.png

Rizen

Smash Legend
I had a poetry workshop tomorrow but it got canceled. Sorry for complaining so much but there just aren't many things to do in this town besides drink :urg:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Just learned about an interesting fact from SSBWiki.

Apparently with Ultimate's new remix of Midna's Lament from Twilight Princess, there are certain notes in the track that are very identical to the opening theme of Phantasy Star Online.

Another thing to note is that the arrangement supervisor of the remix is Hideaki Kobayashi, who is also the main composer of PSO's soundtrack.

(BTW, go to a video of Midna's Lament and stop at the timestamp "2:15" to hear it for yourself.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just started coughing and my mouth hurts a bit now ahhhhhhhh it burns

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
D

Deleted member

I haven't finished the final chapter of my FE3H playthrough, but to be honest, my first run isn't impressive. Might as well redo the entire route I took before going into the next one, I'd say.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I haven't finished the final chapter of my FE3H playthrough, but to be honest, my first run isn't impressive. Might as well redo the entire route I took before going into the next one, I'd say.
I'd just go ahead and finish it since New Game+ will help cut back on some of the grind for the other routes and allow you to optimize your units much more efficiently.

D

Deleted member

Thank you, don’t smell too hard though, you might get dizzy off the marker fumes.
Oh, but I already have!

But not by marker fumes, thinking of new plots and ideas is tiring :v

I really need to put my ideas in a google doc sometime

D

Deleted member

Well that's two of my wishlist boys dead now, wonder who's next.
I was honestly rooting a bit for Sora, but I’m not bothered. I’ve already checked out, mentally speaking, of speculation. It’s gonna happen either way, no point in discussing who it may be when we’re gonna know soon either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom