• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Reviews for the Sonic movie have been lackluster so far, but from what I've seen it was apparently people who wanted to feel some nostalgia even though fron the trailers it's pretty clear the movie is trying to do It's own thing as a comedy of sorts.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So, I went on a small little adventure of mine...

I was taking a nice (but moderately chilly) walk through my neighborhood since I was alone at my house. But then, I had the curious idea of going into my house's backyard and explore from beyond there into the forest area packed full of pinestraws & leafs. Honestly I kinda want to do more of that whenever I get the chance.

D

Deleted member

So, I went on a small little adventure of mine...

I was taking a nice (but moderately chilly) walk through my neighborhood since I was alone at my house. But then, I had the curious idea of going into my house's backyard and explore from beyond there into the forest area packed full of pinestraws & leafs. Honestly I kinda want to do more of that whenever I get the chance.
Backyard-that-conviently-connects-to-a-large-field-where-we-have-seen-wild-cows-before gang rise up

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
First Morgana, then Sothis, and now Edea...

I'm finding Cassandra Lee Morris in a lot of games that I've been playing recently.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Anyone else wish there was non-multiplayer DLC for Luigi’s Mansion 3? Like, an additional campaign or something. Maybe a new hotel that’s smaller in scope but still substantial? I want to play more of this game but I ain’t paying for NSO. And it will be a while before I’m ready to play again from the beginning.

Snake Peggle 2 has been out for like a decade I was just memeing lol
Oh. Sorry. I’m meme blind

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Wish there was a new Wario Land...
Wario land.png

Note: The last Wario Land game was Shake It in 2008 before the franchise died.
Also I can just picture Shake King himself sitting down in absolute darkness waiting for his return.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That’s part of the joke.

Double meanings are fun :p
But seriously, do none of you get the first part of the tease? I dunno about you, but “Straw-like Pirates” sounds pretty, I dunno, on the nose about referencing a certain anime(that will give it away lol)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wish there was a new Wario Land...
View attachment 261404
Note: The last Wario Land game was Shake It in 2008 before the franchise died.
Also I can just picture Shake King himself sitting down in absolute darkness waiting for his return.
I’m still surprised they didn’t capitalize on it with the whole “new” trend with something like “New Super Wario Bros” with War and Wal.

D

Deleted member

Don't have anything else to do, so gonna go into the S P I C Y L O R E of my OC for my personal project.

BlitztheRiolu.png
Blitz is a normal Riolu in every way, except for the lightning-bolt birthmarks on his ears and tail.
Unlike his peers, Blitz has always been calm and collected, and has a hint of sarcasm whenever he is annoyed.
His passion has always been to be on or create a Rescue Team, and while he did succeed, the Taskmaster(basically my version of the Guild Master, but with the authority to hand out jobs, no job board in this universe) refused to give him and his team any jobs.

Of course, the one day he does, it's a simple scouting mission, to head into the forest and chart the natural paths, while making sure to not disrupt anything too much. Then, on that fateful day, after a freak accident leading to the discovery of a invader from another dimension(or so Blitz though) he returned to the taskmaster, told his tale, and then...vanished like the wind.

Upon his awakening, he noticed something was...wrong. What exactly was wrong? Why does he have a staff in the artwork yet he doesn't in any of the footage I've shown?

All this and more...will hopefully be answered soon. I am so ****ing close, yet it feels so far away that I actually take the first step and finish the first episode. (More to come hopefully soon after, I already have a super-rough draft of the next episode in mind, if my tease wasn't enough indication)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
But seriously, do none of you get the first part of the tease? I dunno about you, but “Straw-like Pirates” sounds pretty, I dunno, on the nose about referencing a certain anime(that will give it away lol)
Yeah, I understood the reference.

Not really sure what else you expect people to say about it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom