• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

My favourite reveal was Heroe.

I have a lot of nostalgia value for DQ8 ever since I originally played the demo disc for the game on PS2 when I was a child.
For many years I always saw the DQ8 Heroe as a pick I would deeply love to see in Smash but always found unlikely.

The fact that not just DQ is in Smash, but also the DQ8 Heroe alongside Munchie after many years of concern and against all odds getting into the biggest crossover of gaming alongside my other videogame heroine (Samus Aran), felt as one of those dreams that seemed too good to be true.

But It surely was real, and god I am glad that It is the case.

Gameplay wise, I feel all the third parties are cool on that regard.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Favorite third party? Well Hero is my favorite to play as currently. Pac and Bayo were my favorite reveals, with pac man being my most wanted and Bayonetta being “wow I barely know who you are but you look really fun to play as :0”

D

Deleted member

Been busy trying to fix like 20 different errors and checking the script to make sure it makes at least some sense, so uh what’s up!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
That’s something I never quite understood. Like, the only time I care about surprises is like... plot.

Is it skill? You still have to actually fight them in WoL, and all it really is is winning a bunch of fights over and over again no matter the mode. I marathoned and beat WoL in like, a night.
Well, you see, WoL has an adjustable difficulty setting.

Those challenger fights don't. And on Day 1, those ****ers were brutal.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Also, Sonic had that crossover with Zelda and Yoshi with Lost World.

So there's that.
Sonic also had crossovers with Angry Birds, Hello Kitty and Pac-Man in Sonic Dash.
Sonic needs to chill or else he’ll be in everything
Favorite third party? Well Hero is my favorite to play as currently. Pac and Bayo were my favorite reveals, with pac man being my most wanted and Bayonetta being “wow I barely know who you are but you look really fun to play as :0”
when Bayo was revealed I was thinking “HOW THE **** DID YOU GET IN A FAMILY GAME?”...but then the censorship she was given made it all make sense to me

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Good news for this month: I'm pretty sure we're getting G-Max Toxtricity soon!
1580593108354.png

There's a Pokemon-TCG box featuring Toxtricity releasing this month. The TCG acts as promotion quite often, so this is probably promotion for the G-Max.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm just gonna say that Sonic is the face of 3rd parties because Sonic actually broke the internet when revealed. He had his own trailer when returning to Smash 4, and unlike Charizard or Falcon, it wasn't shared with another character. This is the 3rd game he appeared in, so he obviously isn't going to be as special anymore, but he had the longest run out of all the 3rd Parties, and he set in stone the amount of content people expect out of a 3rd Party franchise, which is a reason why people are so dissapointed with Final Fantasy representation.
Also Sonic has 2 stages while everyone else only gets one.
Perfect for the utter perfection that is Sonic music but it's a shame other third parties don't have that.

What's everyone's favorite 3rd party as well as 3rd party reveal?

Mine would be:ultbanjokazooie:for both.
That's a really hard question.

I think Sonic would be the best choice in terms of his reveal. But in general I think Joker was my favorite third party out of all of them.

I'm just a hardcore Sega fan I guess.

D

Deleted member

It would appear I’m in the “ignore zone” again, so I’m gonna peace. Got stuff to do, things to see, stuff to retcon and delete
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Mega Man and Terry. Coolest trailers of the bunch. Simon's close.

Ryu's got ruined for me though. Cause at least the SNK thing only revealed the company. Could've been Kyo as well.

As far as playing them goes, same answers. Mega Man, Terry and Ryu. But one look at my mains list let's you know that.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
When you find a loophole to the image shutdown thing
.............,,,,,,,,'..........,;::::::::::;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::c:;;:cccccccccccccccccccc:;:ccccccccccc:;'..',,,,,,,,,'.... ...........',,,,,,,'.........',;::::::::::::;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::c:;,:cccccccccccccccccccc:;;:ccccccccccccc;'..',,,,,,,,,'.. .........',,,,,,,'.........';::;;:::::::::::;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::c:,,:ccccccccccccc:::::::;,,;:::ccccccccccc::,..,,,,,,,,,,' .......',,,,,,,'.........,;::::;;:::::::::::;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::c:;,:cccccccccccc:;,,;;;;;,,;,,;:cccccccccccoxl'..,,,,,,,,, ......,,,,,,,'.........';;;;;;::::::::::::::;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::c:;,;:::cccccccc:,;:::cccccccc:,;:cccccccccclkOl,..',,,,,,, ....',,,,,,'.........';;::;;;;::::::::::::::;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ldkxl::cccccc;,;:c::::::cclc,,:cccccccccclxOdll,..,,,,,, ...,;;,;,,'........';;:::::::;::::::::::::::;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;:ldOKNWWWXkl::cccc;,;cc:;;::::cll;,:cccccccccclxOdokxc'.',,,, .';:;,::,.........,;:::::::::::::::::::::::::;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;:ox0XWWWWMMWMWXkc::cc;,;c:;;:c:;:clc;,:cccccccccccxOxdk0Oo,..,,, ;::::::,........,;::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;:ldkKNWMMWWWMMMMMWWWKd::::,;cc::::::cclc,,:cccccccccccxOxok000x:'.', lcccc:'.......';:::;::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;::::::::::::::::::::::;;;::::;,,:ld0XWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNOl;;,;cccccccccclc,;:cccccccccccdOkox0000kl'.. cccc;........,;:::::;;::::::::::::::::::::::;;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;cokKNWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXx:,;ccccccccclc;;:ccccccccccccdOOdx00000Oo,. ccc,........;;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;::::::::::::::::::::::;;;coO0XWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWW0l;;ccccccc:;;;:cccccccccccccdOkodO00000Od: c:'.......';::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;:::::::::::::::::::;;;coOXWWWWMMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWXd:;:cc:;;;;:cccccccccccccccdOkooO000000Ox ;........,;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;:::::::::::::::::;;:okXWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWNOc;:;;;::cccccccccccccccccoOOxxO00000000 ........;:;::;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;::::::::::::::;;:lxKWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWKo;,:ccccccccccccccccccccoOOxdO00000000 .......;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;:::::::::::;;:lx0NWMMMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXx:,:cccccccccccccccccccoOOddO00000000 .....';:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;:::::::::;;cd0NWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNOc,;:cccccccccccccccccoOOxdO00000000 ....,;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;::::::;;:okXWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWKl,;:ccccccccccccccccokOdok00000000 ...,;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;:::;;;lxKNWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXd;;:ccccccccccccccclkOdok00000000 .';::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;:oONWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNk:,;:ccccccccccccccdOdok00000000 .';::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;::::::::::;;,;lkKWWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWOc,;:cccccccccccclxOdlk00000000 ';::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;,:oONWWWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWW0l,,:ccccc:::ccclkOdok00000000 ;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;cxKNWWWMMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWKo,,:ccccc::cccokOdok00000000 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;lOXWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXd;,:cccccccccoOOdok00000000 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;::;,,:d0NWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWNx:;:ccccccccoOOook00000000 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;,,cxKWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWOc;:cccccccoOOddO00000000 ::::::::::::::::::;;;:::::::;;;;,;ckXWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWMMWKl;;:cccccoOkldO00000000 :::::::::::::::::::;;;;::::;:;,;lkXWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWMMMWKo;,;:cccdOxld000000000 ;:::::::::::::::::::::;;;:;;;;ckXWWMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWMWWWNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNNWWWWMMMMMMMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXd;',:ccdOxox000000000 ;;;::::::::::::::::::::::;;;ckXWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWMMMMWN0kkOOkkkxxxxxxxxkk0000KKKKKXWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNx;,:ccdOxox000000000 ;;;;;;:::::::::::::::::;;;cxXWWWMMMMMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNKOkOOOOOOOOO00KKK0OO0NNNWWNNXX0OXWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNk:,:cdOxdk000000000 ;;;;;;:::::::::::::::;;;:xKWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWN0kk0XNKOkOOOOOKXXK0OOKNWNXXNWWWWNOONMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNk:;cdOxdk000000000 ,;;;;;;:::::::::::::;;;o0WMMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXOxx0XXXXNKOkOOOOOOOO0XNWWWWNXXXXXNNXkONMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNk:;dOdok000000000 ;,;;;;;;::::::::::;;;cONWMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXOxk0XXXXNWWWNKOOO0KXNNWNXKKKKKKKKKXNWWKx0WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNk:cxdok000000000 :;;,;;;;:::::::::;;:dXWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXOxOXNNNXXXNNWWMWWWWWWWNXKKXXNNWWWNNXXKKNWOkXMMMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWOclodO000000000 ::;;,;;;;::::;:;;;o0WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWN0kk0XXXKXXXXXK0XNWMMMWNXXXNWWMMMWNXNWMMWXKXXk0WMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWOc:dO000000000 :::;;,,;;;:;;:;;:xXWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXOxOKXNN00XWMMWKxxONMMWNXNWWMMMMMMN0kKWMMMWXKN0kXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWMMNk:lO000000000 :::::;;,;;;;;;;cOWWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWKkkKNWMMN0OXWMMNkkkdkXWWXNWMMMMMMWWWWNWMMMWWXXWXkOWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNxcd000000000 ::::::;;,;;;;;;oXWWMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWKO0XWMMMMMWWMMMMXkOXKOxOKXXNNNNNNNNXXNXXNNNXXXWWNkxXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXdlk00000000 ::::::::;;,,;;;:xNWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNOOKNMWWWWNNNXXNXOxOXXXKOO0KXXNNNNNNNWWWWWNNNWNXKKOxKWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXdlk0000000 :::::::::;;;,;;;:kNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWXxx0KXXXXXXXXKKXN0xOXXXXXXK0KKXWWWNNNNWMMWWNXKKKXXKxOWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW0ooO000000 :::::::::::;;,;;;cONWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW0xO0KNWWWWWNNNNNXOxOXXXXXXXXKKKKXNWWWWWWNXKKKKXXXXXkkNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWOox000000 ::::::::::::;;,,;;cONMMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXkkKK0KXWWWWWNXKKKKKKXXXXXXXXXXXXKKXXNXK00KKXXXXXXXXkxXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNkok00000 ::::::::::::::;;;;;ckNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWKk0XXXK0KXXKKKKKXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK0OOOOOOOO0XXXXXXXXOxXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMXxdO0000 ::::::::::::::::;;;;:kNWMMWMWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNOkKXXXXXKKKKXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK00OOO00kk00OOOkxkKXXXXXXkxXMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMW0dk0000 :::::::::::::::::;;;,:dXWMMMWMMWMMMMMMMMMMMWKxOXXXXXK0OOkkkO0KXXXXXXK0OO00KXNWWWKKWWWX0OOkx0XXXX0xOWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWMWNOdk0000 ::::::::::::::::::;;;,;oKWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWOd0XXXKOkO0KOOKK0OOOOOO0Ok0NWWWMMWWWX0NMWWNkxOO0XXXKkONMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWXOddk00000 ::::::::::::::::::::;;,,cONWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMNxxKXKOodKWMMX0NMMWNNNNNWNKKWMWWWMWWMN0KNKkdccxKXXXKkkNWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWKkooxO000000 :::::::::::::::::::::;;,,;xXWWMMMMMMMMMMMMWKdkXKxc:dXMMMN0KWMMMMMMMMWK0NMMMMMWWN0xooc::::o0XXKxkXWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNOdccxO00000000 :::::::::::::::::::::::;;,,oKWWWMMMMMMMMMMWkoOXkc::cOWMMWK0NMMMMMMMMMN0KNK0OOxdlc::::::::o0XKkkXWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWKxlloodO000000000 :::::::::::::::::::::::::;,,ckNWMMMMMMMMMMNxdK0o::::lxO00OxOKXXXKK0Okxollc:::::::::::::::o0KxkXWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWXko:;lkOxdO000000000 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::;,,;dKWMMMMMMMMMXxxKOc;::::::::c:ccccccc:::::::::::::::::::::::dOxkXWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWX0dc;::coOOxdO000000000 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;,,ckNWMMWMMMMKdkXOc;:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::cxxONMMWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWMMMMWWWN0dc;;:ccccoO0xxO000000000 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;,;o0WWWMMMW0dkX0o;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::cod0WWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWMWWXOdc:;:::cccccoO0kk0000000000 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;,,:xXWWMMW0okXKx::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::coxKWMWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWN0koc;;;:::cccccccoO0xxO000000000 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;,,cONWMW0okXX0l::::::::::::::::::::::::c:::c:::::::lokXWMMWWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWNKOdc;,;::::::ccccccccoO0kkO000000000 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;,,;o0NW0oxXXXkc::::::::::::::cloodddddxxxxdddoc:cox0NWMMMMMMMMMWWWMMMMMMMWNX0xl:,,;::ccc:::cccccccccoO0kk0000000000 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;,,:o0XOdOKXKkl:::::::c::codxxxkxxxxxxxxkkxdddddOXWWWMMMWMMMWWNNWWMMWNKOdl:;;;:::cccccc::ccccccccccoO0kxO000000000 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;,,,:lkxdkKXX0xc:::::cldxxkkxxxxxxxxxdddddxkkOKNWWMMWWWXKK000KNNX0kdc:;,;::ccccccccccc::ccccccccccoO0kkO000000000 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;clldOKXX0xlc::ldxxxxxxxxxddoooddxO0Oxk0KK000OOOOOO000Oxoc:;;;;::ccccccccccccccc::ccccccccccoO0OkO000000000 ::::::::::::::::::::::::;;::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;:d0XXXK0kxddxdddddddxxxkO0KXXXX0kkdlok00000Okxol:;;;;::cccccccccccccccccccc::ccccccccccoO0OkO000000000 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::;:::::::::::::;;;;;;;,,:d0XXXXXXXKKKKKKKXXXXXXXXXXXKOdoodxkxdolc:;;;;:::cccccccccccccccccccccccc::ccccccccccoO0kkO000000000 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;:::::::::::::;;;::;;;;cdOKXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXKK0kxdlc;,;::;;;;;;::::;:ccccccccccccccccccccccccccc:::cccccccccoO0kkO000000000 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;:okKXXXXXXXK0Okkxdl:;;;;::::::;;,,,,,,''',;:ccccccccccccccccccccccccc::ccccccccccoO0xdO000000000 ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;,,,;;;;;;;;cdxxxxxddxxxkOkl;:::::;;;,,'''''....,cddc::cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccoO0xdO000000000 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;codc'''''',;;;;;;;ck00KKXXXXOc;:;;;,''''''...'..'cxKXX0xc;:cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccoO0xdO000000000 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;:lx0Kk:'..''''',;;;;:xXXXXXXXXXOc,,,''''..'''....':x0XXXXXX0o::ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccoO0xdk000000000 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;:dKXXKd,'..'''''',;;;cOXXXXXXXXXk:'''''.'...'....'ckKXXXXXXXX0o;;ccc:::cccccccccccccccccccccccccoO0xdk000000000

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. Some of the events in this game are just ridiculous. They feel more like luck then anything else.
Also Sonic has 2 stages while everyone else only gets one.
Perfect for the utter perfection that is Sonic music but it's a shame other third parties don't have that.

That's a really hard question.

I think Sonic would be the best choice in terms of his reveal. But in general I think Joker was my favorite third party out of all of them.

I'm just a hardcore Sega fan I guess.
Trust me, if they had more time and money, everyone would have gotten lots more stuff.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Anyway I decided on a picture of the best girl for a new pfp.

People are gonna start confusing me for a girl because of this, just wait.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I wanna get back to work on my project, but mom goes "no u" pretty much and It'll be awhile.

I'm probably gonna yeet my progress out the window anyway and start over(same problem as last time; isn't reaching my expectations, as low as they are) so this is gonna take awhile :(

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Terry's my favorite. Mostly cause I was actually interested in those games and I wanted Slime, not Hero. Hero is still next in line, though. After that, I can't decide between Banjo and Joker. I mean, I played Banjo but didn't get into the games. I know him better than Joker. I'd probably say Banjo first. Joker did get me majorly hyped up though. A character I know nothing about directly from a game not on Nintendo? Awesome(Persona 5 specifically, not the 3DS game). That helped make the speculation scene more fun.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Image uploading was fixed by someone smarter than me!
You now have the POWAHHH
power gif.gif

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Did someone say POWAAAAH?

In other news, I'm currently messing around in Unity, teaching myself. Going pretty well so far.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Hm, my favorite third party in Smash is Sonic with Mega Man in a very close second.

My favorite reveal is definitely Joker for subverting my expectations on how the DLC would be handled, not to mention introducing me to a game that has quickly become one of my favorites.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
@JDCabrera Lamperouge Lamperouge Wademan94 Wademan94 Noipoi Noipoi Here is the character design, along with another I did as well.
First we have this werewolf lad. I don’t have a lot for this character planned out just yet, but basically he tries really hard to make himself look cooler and more confident than he actually is. I still want to work on a few things with this guy, such as different head shapes, different eye shapes, and I want to tweak his color palette a bit.
88BED21D-061E-496E-9DD6-E14FFC818FD2.jpeg
And now, our second mythical creature character. This time, a harpy. I don’t have much about this character worked out yet either, but I do know that she is a somewhat shy bookworm, and she’s very nerdy. I took some inspiration from Marcie from Peanuts for her personality, then I made some tweaks to make it more unique. I was originally going to give her a sweater, but it wouldn’t really work with the wings, so I settled on a tank top. I also need to work on the legs, as they look really weird right now. I’ll also probably make some tweaks with the feather’s shape and placement.
59B04052-B14F-4932-9BE2-218EA0BF8865.png

D

Deleted member

Did someone say POWAAAAH?

In other news, I'm currently messing around in Unity, teaching myself. Going pretty well so far.
I’ve been working on making a decent storyline along with making a town that doesn’t look like a bunch of ruins. The fact I’m forced to use the trial version of RPGMaker for lack of money isn’t helping much.

Let’s just say that the progress I’ve made by starting fresh is much much faster and better.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, I misread that. I thought they meant 3rd Party DLC in Ultimate. XD

Honestly, I'd say Cloud is my favorite. Ironically so, since he's my least liked character in VII regular. Even then, he felt like the "finally, no more of Nintendo factor rules!" and was that impossible addition that took you by storm. That really was awesome to see overall.

That said, I like all the 3rd parties. They're great in their own way.

D

Deleted member

Me rewatching some anime so I can find voice clips for my secret project be like
2F2D0F87-FF8A-4F17-9477-11B6CB15A549.jpeg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Is there any possible way that contacting a game studio about purchasing or licensing an old ps1 franchise they made that’s long dead as a college student with next to no money could yield any positive results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom