• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I need to watch more Tom Hardy movies.

Only saw The Dark Knight Rises.

Dunkirk seems interesting.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyways, now that I finished it for the first time. I can safely add Silver Surfer's animated series to the of "Shows I really like and I am PISSED never got a proper ending." Before hand I only really got to look at a couple episodes here and there.

80's Spider-Man is surprisingly really entertaining. The Rodeo Episode with Sidewinder was actually just funny as ****.

D

Deleted member

Anyways, now that I finished it for the first time. I can safely add Silver Surfer's animated series to the of "Shows I really like and I am PISSED never got a proper ending." Before hand I only really got to look at a couple episodes here and there.

80's Spider-Man is surprisingly really entertaining. The Rodeo Episode with Sidewinder was actually just funny as ****.
One of my friends loved the Silver Surfer show when they were younger.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I feel like digging through some of the posts that Aurane Aurane has made, and recording the ones that are the most out of character for the real Ralsei in my Ralsei voice.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. Just gonna put this out there, while Rillaboom and Grimmsnarl are the only two that would actually make me mad if they got in Smash, almost no SwSh pokémon would thrill me. Hatterene and Alcremie are the only ones I would like, and considering they almost never come up in speculation or moveset creation, they’re probably the least probable inclusions in the whole game.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ok. Just gonna put this out there, while Rillaboom and Grimmsnarl are the only two that would actually make me mad if they got in Smash, almost no SwSh pokémon would thrill me. Hatterene and Alcremie are the only ones I would like, and considering they almost never come up in speculation or moveset creation, they’re probably the least probable inclusions in the whole game.

Quickplay: Stop Taunting! It's not allowed!
Mr. Rime:
View attachment 260550
He is the anti-online

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
while we're on the topic of Pokemon, if anyone wants a good Pokemon profile picture, the Pokemon TCG probably has one. That's where I got this Cursola and a Typhlosion I was using a while back.
1580529493611.png

D

Deleted member

Screw all that, get a Ghost Type in Smash.
Funny enough, my friend who is a hardcore Pokémon fan wants Gengar out of every Pokémon in Smash the most.

Not for any complex reason, just because it is his favourite Pokémon.

He even wears a Gengar shirt most of the time.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
MUA3 sold more than a Million copies. Glad to hear it because I really like the game.

I'm about half way through the third playthrough. I'm gonna get Symbiote Spider-Man soon dammit. If I bothered to pay for Switch Online, I could be doing danger room stuff and more of the Gauntlet stuff too.

I will say Ghost Rider's really fun for a member not on my team. Dude's got a Power Wave.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
“Respectfully disagree”, maybe? Tell me that I’m being an idiot and the two I listed actually do get brought up? Get mad at me for not liking Rillaboom for the 80 billionth time?
People wouldn't get mad so much if you didn't treat it like some personal affront and go on long tangents about how you hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom