• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I mean, I see they tried to do another Goku and Gohan, and watch them grow up and pass the torch to the new gen, but then they had to make Gotenks be the most annoying character in the series, and make everyone dislike Goten and kid Trunks as a result.

Shame too, because they had some of the best and most unique attacks in the whole series. Not everything with them was BEAM BEAM BEAM.
Kid Trunks was already annoying. You think we can trade them both to have Future Trunks in the main timeline?

Either way that chapter was cool. Seeing team tactics from Gohan and Piccolo, and Yamcha getting to lead the charge a bit in clearing out mooks, instead of getting bodied before the fight even starts.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Eh, doubting that. The SW/SH Spirit Board Event would certainly come into countering that possibility.
But what if the spirit board was planned months in advance, before the second pass was finalized?

No one who would be playable is one of those png’s anyway, and there’s 75 other creatures that could make a spirit board.

Let me hope

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Eh, doubting that. The SW/SH Spirit Board Event would certainly come into countering that possibility.
Couldn't said DLC Spirits focus on New Pokemon from the DLC for that game's Expansion Pass? Let alone the fact that there's a ton of Pokemon in general to pull from?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm not exactly advocating for a new Pokemon character, cause unless it's Blaziken, the best Pokemon created or another personal favorite, I'm not super invested.

It just seems like one of those things that has a pretty good chance of happening, like an FE character(I thought it'd be Season 2 though, but it still happened so I dunno how much that really matters.)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You guys saying "Aunt Hillary" has got me ****ed up. Cause it's messing with my Fresh Prince lore. Unless we find out they pull a Fuller House and Will's Kid stays with Banks on some generational gap ****.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
How to add a Gen 8 Pokémon:
Step 1 - Grimmsnarl
Step 2 - Venom inspired moveset
Step 3 - ???
Step 4 - Profit

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Playing Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. There’s this mini game where you have to find specific toads in the Shibuya crossing. And after the first round, their identifying marker is always, ALWAYS, obscured by another toad or shy guy. I’ve done this three dozen times and I still can’t finish all four rounds.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
How to add a Gen 8 Pokémon:
Step 1 - Grimmsnarl
Step 2 - Venom inspired moveset
Step 3 - ???
Step 4 - Profit
I'm getting Ranno RoA flashbacks.

And they are delicious.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Had an idea for another character, so I'll draw that tomorrow. If anyone wants to see it, let me know and I'll tag them.

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I've been listening to Pokemon Master's soundtrack, and it's really... weird. Here's Lance's theme, as an example.
It has a few excerpts from the original, but also a lot of completely original stuff. What is this called? A reimagining? A remix squared?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Couldn't said DLC Spirits focus on New Pokemon from the DLC for that game's Expansion Pass? Let alone the fact that there's a ton of Pokemon in general to pull from?
True, but every DLC fighter released so far (with the exception of Plant) has been from a game(s) with no content in Ultimate beforehand. Assuming that the second pass follows the same direction, why would Sakurai include a Swoshi spirit board if he knew he was going to add another Pokemon from that gen as DLC?

It's definitely not much, sure, but the spirits already serve their purpose in adding Swoshi content to Ultimate.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I finally got a box of Ignition Assault. Okay pulls.

All I gotta say is Lightning Storm I'll never pull anyway. Of course, it's vastly overrated in how good it is(but many cards get that too, including Twin Twisters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom