• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hey Noipoi Noipoi have you played Cuphead?

If you haven't I really suggest it.

Even though the game's kinda hard, It is still an hilarious time. A friend of mine always picks It when he is at my House and we have the biggest laughs ever at Co-op.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Even though the game's kinda hard, It is still an hilarious time. A friend of mine always picks It when he is at my House and we have the biggest laughs ever at Co-op.
I’m terrible at video games dude. The only game I’m good at is Pokémon, and that doesn’t require me to do any jumping. I wouldn’t survive the first boss lol

D

Deleted member

I’m terrible at video games dude. The only game I’m good at is Pokémon, and that doesn’t require me to do any jumping. I wouldn’t survive the first boss lol
I understand then.

Oh, and I am also currently trying to do progress in Pokémon Shield.

My objective is to make a Godzilla themed team, for which I obviously need a Larvitar to evolve into Tyranitar. And for that I need to beat some Gym leaders first.

I am stuck at the Ghost Type one currently but I will hopefully find a way around him soon.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Oh, hey. I was actually playing Cuphead. Still trying to clear the game on Expert. Going well so far though. The Root Pack and Goopy Le Grande were a breeze, Cagney was tough, but manageable, and I am currently working on Ribby And Croaks

D

Deleted member

I'm considering adding a boss battle to end off my secret project, but considering what I actually want to use in said boss battle, It would take HOURRRRRRS to make.

I've already talked this topic to death thou, so for now I'll hold back on the frequent updates.

Comedy Area?

More like...... SOCIAL AREA
1580522193886.png

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

*sigh* I wish I could try out Cuphead someday, it's so fantastic...

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright Noipoi Noipoi , here's my current team:
Sneasel’s your best bet. Yamask should be easy, though watch out for disable. Mimikyu doesn’t have a fairy type move, so you won’t have to worry. Though be wary of baby doll eyes. Cursola will be tricky cuz it’s so bulky, but you’ll probably be fine.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been on a Star Wars kick lately so...

H E L L O...T H E R E !
Grievous was always my favourite Star Wars character.

I want to pick the figure of him which released last year.

Sneasel’s your best bet. Yamask should be easy, though watch out for disable. Mimikyu doesn’t have a fairy type move, so you won’t have to worry. Though be wary of baby doll eyes. Cursors will be tricky cuz it’s so bulky, but you’ll probably be fine.
Oh, these tips may be really useful then!

I suppose I will grind Staindgrey around the Wild Area and the routes with the highest leveled Pokémon Up until level 40.

The fight should be easier if Grey has that level.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I did this back in 2017.
1580522442635.png

I dunno how I did it, but it's still probably my proudest achievement in gaming. Hoping I can do this on my Switch too, but I guess we'll see.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So here I am with a new profile, this time with Sigma.

....Why must Reploids fight?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m fine really, for the most part at least.

Yeah things aren’t ideal, but they’re getting better. Sometimes you just gotta vent though.
To address some of what hasn’t.

Pokémon is definitely getting a rep, it’s the highest launch of any Pokémon game and one of the fastest selling titles. Might not be Rilaboom, but it’s happening for sure. I don’t think it’s going to be toxcriity either. Personally I’m thinking it’s Urshifu and that’s our pass new “fighting game” character.

As for Australia, it’s getting there. It rained which helped a lot, but there were also some floods. In time it will recover and I’m sure the relief efforts will help for the future.
god ****ing damn it, should i?
View attachment 260452
These are super clean. I’m really tempted to pick this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom