• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I’m starting to wonder if I need to pay $60 up front to be able to actually make animations with this, or if I’m just being dumb

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Yo guys! Mickey has been announced for Smash, have a look:

Noipoi

Howdy!
For what it's worth, I can't drive yet either and I'm older than you are. I want to be able to drive soon, buuuuuut the prospect of it petrifies me. Not everyone gets to driving as teenagers or even the moment the reach adulthood.

Everyone has their own pace, The same can be said about finding a significant other. If you want to have a girlfriend, then you'll have to get out there, but don't rush it, and don't stress yourself out over not having one yet. That's just gonna make everything harder on you.

If you're still sick, then just take the time to let yourself recover, and then worry about life when you're all better. Start another day with a fresh, clear head after your sickness passes. Piling up problems one after the other never helps, and it sounds like that's what your doing.

I've been stressed out over **** tons of problems at once before and I can tell you that it's both unhealthy and counterproductive. It's difficult, I know, but try to just let go of few of your problems and concerns for a while and focus on what you think should be your top priority first and foremost. I think you'll find that you're better off not stressing over every last issue in life all at one time, whether they're your own problems or just some bad thing going on elsewhere in the world. If you let stress and fear rule your life, then you won't get anything done. So don't let them rule it.
This is a good post.

I approve.

Noipoi

Howdy!
And now that February is near, it’s time for me to patiently wait for those New mythical, Paper Mario and Odyssey 2 reveals.

and by patiently I mean spazzing out.

D

Deleted member

I’M FINALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE YEAHHHHH
6DC7B2E6-FDC8-4B5A-A8D5-307C95DBE9D1.jpeg

This feels a bit too easy, but just wait until I get to the part where I have to actually record all of this arghhh, don’t even get me started on all the problems I’ve had just getting to this point.

Looking optimistic thou, and I could just add SFX post-editing, so it may not be all bad

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So I figured out how to get the maker working, got a Pokemon Sprite sheet, I’m good to go!

BUT HOW THE HELL DO I TURN THIS INTO AN ANIMATION AHHHHHH
View attachment 260451
Main issue is the only way I can think of would require a **** ton of noise canceling(aka screen recording) and way too much post-editing for my skill lvl.
There's plenty of tutorials online for that sort of thing

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This is a good post.

I approve.
Hey, just trying to help a friend out. I've been in similar moods of excessive worry and stress, so I can relate. And I'd rather good people like yourself not have to deal with such things.

Keep at it, Noi, life might seem very difficult now, but it'll get better. It just doesn't happen instantly; it takes time to get better, and it needs your help and input to make it that way. Until then, you gotta remember that there's a light at the end of every tunnel.

D

Deleted member

There's plenty of tutorials online for that sort of thing
Not for animating using an RPG maker lol, the game has an In-built animation editor, which screws up the results so that I always find tutorials on how to edit attack animations and not make an animation.

If you’re wondering, been inspired by this person in particular.
I’m not trying to directly copy there style, but I couldn’t find any other options that wouldn’t result in Kindergarten lvl results, so I went with this.
Hopefully I’ll have this “Prologue” Chapter done by Tonight? Early-mid Tommorow? Dunno for sure, but as soon as I finish, you bet I’m gonna upload it and share it here.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey, just trying to help a friend out. I've been in similar moods of excessive worry and stress, so I can relate. And I'd rather good people like yourself not have to deal with such things.

Keep at it, Noi, life might seem very difficult now, but it'll get better. It just doesn't happen instantly; it takes time to get better, and it needs your help and input to make it that way. Until then, you gotta remember that there's a light at the end of every tunnel.
I’m in the process of my life getting better. I can see it happening, before my eyes. But there are still some things I’m insecure about, as you could obviously see. Just needed to vent for a sec.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I’m in the process of my life getting better. I can see it happening, before my eyes. But there are still some things I’m insecure about, as you could obviously see. Just needed to vent for a sec.
Alright! See? You're getting there already.

And yeah, venting is a good way of relieving stress, so no worries. I know dang well that I can't offer good advice for everything or all the time, but if nothing else, I'm all-ears when and if you need to vent again later down the line.

D

Deleted member

Quick Update(last one for like the next hour)

Got a video editor(nothing too special atm, just need one that works on Windows)

Also. working on the map atm, and here’s what I got so far:
8464F789-33E8-4242-BE4F-935E5EADC0CC.jpeg

Hopefully all the events will be finished, the OST I need downloaded, and all is ready to go, by like tonight.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If you use Edel Byleth I don't trust you.
Good thing that the only time I picked the character I used the Claude costume.

In other news, I still kind of suck at drawing flames properly. But I'm working on some stuff.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
****ing decided to make a bag of popcorn and my cat didn't know the sound of popping popcorn and ****ing went NASA on me. Jumped so high, she got classified as a bird.

D

Deleted member

me making meta jokes inside meta jokes
D289459C-B07D-4675-B712-56179DB32771.jpeg

I’m about halfway done with the story itself for the prologue(gonna only be like 5 minutes at most of raw footage at this point), so gonna call it quits for today. Hopefully this thing gets done tommorow. Probably will be very barebones and forced, but trust me, once I get the plot started(or rather IF) it’ll be good, I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom