• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I’ve been sick for two weeks I’m gettin fat I’m single and dumb and sad my younger siblings are all driving and have girlfriends and I’m just in my room crying because I lost my favorite Pokémon in a nuzlocke and they’re NOT gonna out Rillaboom or any SW/SH Pokémon in Smash I dunno why I’m deluding myself I just and Kobe’s dead and Australia’s on fire and what even am I?
Hey, come on now, things will get better :c

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Top 10 powerful images the government doesn’t want you to know about.
58837B83-29BB-4035-BBCE-800B5620307C.png

i think animal crossing closing in is the only think keeping me physicaly alive at the moment. its to late for me emotionally

i need and want animal crossing so bad and its only 2 months away now. just have to try and hold on
As someone who has had depression as suicidal thoughts for a long time, I just wanna let you know that it’s really not worth it. Yeah, the whole ordeal sucks, no doubt about it, but at the end of the day, killing yourself hurts the others around you a lot more than you may realize. Now, I don’t know the specifics of your situation. It varies between people, so I’ll just give some general advice. Therapy is something I strongly suggest. It may be a bit odd to talk with someone you don’t know about these issues, but at the end of the day, it has the potential to help. It may not, once again, it varies between people. I also suggest trying to take things a bit easier. That’s something I wish I did back then. Remember to take breaks every now and then. And please, don’t hurt yourself. When I did that, it had a much bigger impact than I anticipated. Not only does it scare the people around you, but it’s not good for you, and it only makes thing worse. And about it being too late for your emotionally, things won’t get better if you tried. I used to think it was too late for me, and I’ve gotten help since.

I’m no expert with this, and I’m sure that my scenario is different than yours, but I hope that this helped at least somewhat. Hang in there.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I’ve been sick for two weeks I’m gettin fat I’m single and dumb and sad my younger siblings are all driving and have girlfriends and I’m just in my room crying because I lost my favorite Pokémon in a nuzlocke and they’re NOT gonna out Rillaboom or any SW/SH Pokémon in Smash I dunno why I’m deluding myself I just and Kobe’s dead and Australia’s on fire and what even am I?
I um...don’t think I’ll be able to help out with as much of this as you would like...

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m fine really, for the most part at least.

Yeah things aren’t ideal, but they’re getting better. Sometimes you just gotta vent though.

D

Deleted member

Yeah things aren’t ideal, but they’re getting better. Sometimes you just gotta vent though.
If you want to talk, don’t be afraid to shoot me a PM, my man. Glad things are looking up, Let’s hope it stays that way

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

If you ever wanna vent, go ahead and PM me. I get that ya may not want that whole “It’s gonna get better” thing, as some people don’t, but I will read anything like that that you send me.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Virion is such a forgettable character in Awakening, i didn't remember who he was when he showed up in Tokyo mirage sessions.

D

Deleted member

Gonna try to give fairly frequent updates on my secret project if I have the time.

Step 1: Download the trial of RPG maker(which I will buy hopefully soon) Done!
Step 2: TBA, but this step is the second hardest step :(

D

Deleted member

It's a card game RPG.
Well, yes but actually no.

Most I’m gonna say(any more would make the plot way too obvious) would be Obscure card game meets Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, but not in the traditional sense. Hoping this first episode won’t take ****ing forever and I give up; trust me, it’s happened before.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
. And about it being too late for your emotionally, things won’t get better if you tried. I used to think it was too late for me, and I’ve gotten help since.
trust me, its beyond to late for me. Like i said, only thing keeping me here is animal crossing. If that game wasnt coming out or got delayed again, its clear what would of happend. Though march is almost here and my only reason to live is getting closer and closer to being on my switch

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For what it's worth, I can't drive yet either and I'm older than you are. I want to be able to drive soon, buuuuuut the prospect of it petrifies me. Not everyone gets to driving as teenagers or even the moment the reach adulthood.

Everyone has their own pace, The same can be said about finding a significant other. If you want to have a girlfriend, then you'll have to get out there, but don't rush it, and don't stress yourself out over not having one yet. That's just gonna make everything harder on you.

If you're still sick, then just take the time to let yourself recover, and then worry about life when you're all better. Start another day with a fresh, clear head after your sickness passes. Piling up problems one after the other never helps, and it sounds like that's what your doing.

I've been stressed out over **** tons of problems at once before and I can tell you that it's both unhealthy and counterproductive. It's difficult, I know, but try to just let go of few of your problems and concerns for a while and focus on what you think should be your top priority first and foremost. I think you'll find that you're better off not stressing over every last issue in life all at one time, whether they're your own problems or just some bad thing going on elsewhere in the world. If you let stress and fear rule your life, then you won't get anything done. So don't let them rule it.

D

Deleted member

So I figured out how to get the maker working, got a Pokemon Sprite sheet, I’m good to go!

BUT HOW THE HELL DO I TURN THIS INTO AN ANIMATION AHHHHHH
7AEDF227-4605-4451-92FE-D2461472F5C7.jpeg

Main issue is the only way I can think of would require a **** ton of noise canceling(aka screen recording) and way too much post-editing for my skill lvl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom