• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just did my first singles game online with Byleth...was weird as **** fighting this drunk Lucas, almost beat a really great Ganondorf (could've done better if I didn’t lose a stock due to trying to luck up my hard headed ass dog)

but I did a 50/50 on a buncha tag matches and fatal four ways...got me another arrow sniper and that’s perfect

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Lotsa people say it makes sense, but lotsa people say it won’t happen.

I’m too influenced by the opinions of the people who surround me.
Anyone who says it won't happen are the same people who said an FE character wouldn't happen.

I am absolute confident that there will be a Pokemon rep. There is no reason for their not to be.

D

Deleted member

Tfw Jim Carrey was your favourite actor when you were a child and you are hyped to see him back in a really promising role soon:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Or at least somebody that doesn’t make my ears bleed
You see, that's why as a PT main picking :ultpokemontrainer: is the strat.

People can't react to Flare Blitz's sound cue if they're too busy ripping their ears off.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Nah, Red's best voice actor was the guy who voiced him in Pokemon Generations. I think that's what it was called, it had Charizard X vs Mewtwo at the end of it.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I have survived!

First night on my second job wasn't bad! Not as busy as I expected and really enjoy it there. One of the employees there is actually someone I knew back in elementary school and another knows a friend of mine. :)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watched the trailer to Fast and Furious 9.

Didn't expect John Cena's character to be the main antagonist and for that matter

Dom's brother! :eek:

D

Deleted member

Progress update!

**** it, I’m scrapping everything I’ve done so far and starting over(minus the map and general rough draft of the plot.)
I felt that the lines and tranistions were too-lackluster, shall we put it, and so I cut them all, and now I’m working on figuring out how to make cutscene-like events(along with fixing a few problems with the sprites)
The dialogue I was using was also super generic and forced, and I don’t want it to sound like everything goes by in a flash, so I’m working on my dialogue.
Can’t show you anything atm(because the literal first cutscene I added has plot spoilers for obscure card game and for the general plot as a whole) but I can confirm it’s an improvement so far.
The map also needs some work, but I’m fleshing that out as I go along.
I dunno when I will finish now, but if all goes well(and I have time during school to work on it) expect it to be finished and uploaded within the week. I don’t want just some random crap cobbled together to make a lackluster first adventure, no?

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
The **** does paisano mean...?

..."a peasant of Spanish or Italian ethnic origin."?

Wha-- IM SCOTTISH YOU CHEEK. >;T
I got it from the Super Mario Bros Super Show. Mario would always say “Hey Paisanos!” So I thought it meant friend or something.

Mario’s been calling me a peasant this whole time smh >:/

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I got it from the Super Mario Bros Super Show. Mario would always say “Hey Paisanos!” So I thought it meant friend or something.

Mario’s been calling me a peasant this whole time smh >:/
"What's good broke ass ******?" Mario Jumpman, 1989

And we thought Sonic was the one with the attitude.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Goten and Trunks wishes they were helpful. They were left on 17's island again.

It's just a shame that these two will never ever be relevant in any way possible.
I mean, I see they tried to do another Goku and Gohan, and watch them grow up and pass the torch to the new gen, but then they had to make Gotenks be the most annoying character in the series, and make everyone dislike Goten and kid Trunks as a result.

Shame too, because they had some of the best and most unique attacks in the whole series. Not everything with them was BEAM BEAM BEAM.

D

Deleted member

Ok, since we have a lot of people online right now I will repost a joke that got a lot of positive reception at many Discord servers I'm in.

*Ejem*

Someone: who is Joe?

G.I. Joe is the code name for America's daring highly trained special mission force. It's purpose: to defend human freedom against Cobra, a ruthless terrorist Organization determined to rule the world!

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Hey guys, Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so what better way to celebrate than to get a puzzle that anyone could enjoy? (((((((:
IMG_20200131_212930.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom