• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Funny thing

This update seemed to remove spirit art for every event spirit after Joker's release: The Link's Awakening ones, the Daemon x Machina ones, the Tetris ones, the Sword and Shield ones, Resident Evil ones, Astral Chain ones, and River City ones.

Or is it JUST my game?

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Joker got nerfed, but Sakurai thought it was sane for him to buff Zelda, too.

A soul for a soul, I guess.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I don’t play Palutena like that, so idk whether or not her changes really affect her

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I still can't believe I perceived at byleth as "another marth" like a year or so ago

oh how wrong I was rofl

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The year is 2021.
Ryu and Ken have been buffed so much that they're untouchable God Tiers.
The game has been renamed to Street Fighter v Nintendo to reflect this change.
At EVO, the champ is determined by how many Ken Shoryukens the players can input in 7 minutes. It's an invincible frame one move now.
Sakurai is working on a secret patch to delete everyone else in the game. It is his last involvement with the series. He retires shortly after.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
The year is 2021.
At EVO, the champ is determined by how many Ken Shoryukens the players can input in 7 minutes. It's an invincible frame one move now.
Sakurai is working on a secret patch to delete everyone else in the game. It is his last involvement with the series. He retires shortly after.
Leaked footage from EVO 2021:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
An end of an era and beginning of a new one.

The first pass is finally complete. I finally rest and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The year is 2021.
Capcom is probably holding Nintendo at gunpoint telling them to buff their Street Fighter characters...or to probably test the waters for a second Capcom Fighter rep.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
God. I just picked Byleth and the monastery for a 1v1 match and I got this, intense feeling of depression.

I'm glad other people have a character they like but..... sighs. I lost this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom