• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hype time, Byleth time!
except I haven't actually bought the fighter’s pass

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh, you guys already got Byleth?

I can't even get the download started

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I do find it weird. Pikachu, Marth/Lucina, Peach, and Fox/Falco/Wolf have almost always been consistently good throughout Smash, with maybe a few cases where one or two of them were merelt average. I guess it's just something about their movesets and how they were designed? Can't say it's because they're all quick because Peach is the greatest standout on that front. Maybe it's just their frames and range that they don't wanna change too drastically for whatever reason.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh my god, Xander Mobus's announcer clip for Byleth sounds so disinterested! It's just like "eh, it's just Byleth, whatever". He's so unenthused. Pretty hilarious especially given the current..... state.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So, um, *ahem* about Byleth...

I don't think we gonna be seeing them in tournaments anytime soon to say the least.

They're interesting but, like, every single move is just WAY too slow... uh. Yeah, first impressions ain't too great but, hey, at least she nice to look at.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Imagine being overrated and only appearing in one game and being removed from the M&L Superstar Saga remake. (Geno)

This post was made by the Bandanna Dee gang. (He's my most wanted for Smash)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
as a corrin main, I don't care about competitive viability

All I care about is whether not the character's fun

AND DARN IT IS BYLETH FUN?

They sluggish as heck and leave themselves open quite a bit BUT MAN THEY JUST SO MUCH FUN I DON'T CARE

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

They sluggish as heck and leave themselves open quite a bit BUT MAN THEY JUST SO MUCH FUN I DON'T CARE
Eh. Just finished classic mode with her and that sluggishness screwed me over a lot. I don't really think she's that fun. She looks cool, but she's not very fun to play as IMO. Maybe as I keep just replaying vs. fights with all the characters and get in more practice the fun will pick up but.... not right now.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Well, I played a little Byleth so now I've got that out of my system. But I have some important chores I've been putting off for to long I need to go take care of.

When I'm done with them I'll probably open up an arena, assuming one of you guys doesn't do it first.

D

Deleted member

Finally, I get to play as Byleth. Yay!
In case some of y'all do not know yet it seems that (s)he is the same weight as :ultluigi::ultshulk:.

I just now got the update and have not done much with her yet, but this I can agree on.

Sayonara! :shyguy:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'd probably enjoy Byleth if I played them. It's just a hunch I have.

Here's to the next Fighters Pass, though. I'm sure Sakurai and Nintendo will do a great job.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Smash has the full version of Edge of Dawn before Three Houses...and it got me like
D8947C05-EE1D-443A-99CC-C2EA9F94E42D.gif
97709BFB-38EA-46D4-9255-9DF1568A2691.gif
also Pit and Byleth are both special ones
this was for his own good
nope...never gonna accept
So, um, *ahem* about Byleth...

I don't think we gonna be seeing them in tournaments anytime soon to say the least.

They're interesting but, like, every single move is just WAY too slow... uh. Yeah, first impressions ain't too great but, hey, at least she nice to look at.
I main Pit, so tournament ****s isn’t gonna matter nor affect me wanting to play them a lot
FULL EDGE OF DAWN SONG

And its the opening version!
listening to the full version in Smash is worth not having it in Three Houses...and also worth having to wait months for the full version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom