• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
The only potential canon LGBT+ Nintendo character in Smash that isn't from FE and/or a gender swap is BotW Link if only because you can compliment a crossdressing man, though some can argue said character might be trans which then invalidates that.

There's lots of implications and evidence beyond this for plenty of characters, but evidence isn't necessarily proof, and it's not canon until visual or verbal confirmation.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So went on my Switch to purchase Season Pass 2. Ain't available yet. Guess it won't be until Byleth comes out.

Joker for Mortal Kombat 11 ain't available either...Gonna have to get me some money on my Playstation.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm just hoping we can finally get some of the old spirit events added to the spirit board.

That's all I really want tbh.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just recruited Tharja in Tokyo mirage sessions.

I was never really a fan of this character in awakening but I always loved her design in this game. I thought it looked pretty cool.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
EE144810-C14E-4A6F-9583-15D0FC491769.gif

just casually waiting and patiently anticipating Byleth

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The only potential canon LGBT+ Nintendo character in Smash that isn't from FE and/or a gender swap is BotW Link if only because you can compliment a crossdressing man, though some can argue said character might be trans which then invalidates that.

There's lots of implications and evidence beyond this for plenty of characters, but evidence isn't necessarily proof, and it's not canon until visual or verbal confirmation.
Complementing a person of the same sex=/= canon gay

Shroob

Sup?
I feel like I'm one of the few people who doesn't like Cagney Carnation's theme.

Cuphead has such great music, but my god I hate the fart trumpets in Cagney's theme lol. Once the piano kicks in, it's good, but that opening...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I feel like I'm one of the few people who doesn't like Cagney Carnation's theme.

Cuphead has such great music, but my god I hate the fart trumpets in Cagney's theme lol. Once the piano kicks in, it's good, but that opening...
I'll get you and it'll look like a bloody accident

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
My disappointment is immeasurable. And my day is ruined.
I would have loved to hear a remix, so it's a shame.

It never really bothered me too much though. Closing Credits is probably my favorite track in all of the game though. I don't know why I love it so much, it's just so classy and amazing. If anyone here hasn't listened to it, I suggest checking it out.
One Hell Of A Time is a close second.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I will never buy the mii costumes unless they come in a bundle. I do not want to go through the hassle of cherrypicking .75 purchases one at a time for ten minutes or more. Just give me a ****ing bundle like last game Sakurai you hack.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
How crazy would it be if they just dropped a trailer with fighter 6 for the pass? Not going to happen but that be a pretty crazy surprise.

Like imagine your newly updated smash game boots up and all of a sudden, the logo gets broken from
Behind as Crash Bandicoot spins onto the screen.

The reactions would be wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom