• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Sakurai seems to like spoilers, it seems. Granted it's an old game, so it's not really a spoiler, but still took me off guard in BK's presentation, where he essentially says "Bottles is dead lol". He loves spoilers so much, even for a 20 year old game.

Granted, he didn't spoil what happens with Bottles at the end of the game, where his fate turns out not to be sealed.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'm just killing time playing Tokyo mirage sessions. This game totally didn't deserve the thrashing it got on it's Wii U launch.

I can only think of one off hand, which others were there?

Also low key spoiled P5's plot twist in Jokers board.
...how do you figure?

People who haven't played Persona 5 won't get anything there.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
The more I think about it, as adorable as female Byleth is, I'm probably gonna main male Byleth. I just like his design better, plus that Blue Lions alt is super slick.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That would be such a random MK character to add. I frankly don't see it.

And if this is supposed to be some sort of joke, it's not a funny one. "LOL, Smoke for Smash" isn't a joke.
It's a bot, it takes in a random character (video game or otherwise) that has a page on Giant Bomb, assigns it a random number, and boom, tweet made.

It can get really weird or obscure with some of them.

D

Deleted member

Hᒷꖎꖎ, i ᔑᒲ ʖ||!¡ᔑᓭᓭ╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓵᒷリᓭ∷ ʖ|| ⚍ᓭ╎リ⊣ ᔑ ᓭ!¡ᒷᓵ╎ᔑꖎ ꖎᔑリ⊣⚍ᔑ⊣ᒷ! e ̇/ᓵᒷ!¡ℸ ̣ i’ᒲ リℸ ̣ ⊣╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ᓭ∴ᒷᔑ∷ ʖᒷᓵᔑ⚍ᓭᒷ ∴⍑╎ꖎᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ∴⚍ꖎ↸ ʖᒷ ⎓⚍リリ||, リℸ ̣ ∴∷ℸ ̣ ⍑ ⊣ᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ∴ᔑ∷リᒷ↸ ⎓∷

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hᒷꖎꖎ, i ᔑᒲ ʖ||!¡ᔑᓭᓭ╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓵᒷリᓭ∷ ʖ|| ⚍ᓭ╎リ⊣ ᔑ ᓭ!¡ᒷᓵ╎ᔑꖎ ꖎᔑリ⊣⚍ᔑ⊣ᒷ! e ̇/ᓵᒷ!¡ℸ ̣ i’ᒲ リℸ ̣ ⊣╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ ᓭ∴ᒷᔑ∷ ʖᒷᓵᔑ⚍ᓭᒷ ∴⍑╎ꖎᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ∴⚍ꖎ↸ ʖᒷ ⎓⚍リリ||, リℸ ̣ ∴∷ℸ ̣ ⍑ ⊣ᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ╎リ⊣ ∴ᔑ∷リᒷ↸ ⎓∷
Ah yes, I agree

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
IMO, things have to make sense to be funny. The old adage is "It's funny because it's true" not "It's funny because it's unexpected".

My god, I still can't believe VeggieTales predicted the internet.
Some of it actually makes sense though. The bot predicted Erdrick months before he was actually revealed. But the bot only makes up like 25% of the fun, the best parts of the accouny usually tend to be the replies

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Strange then that most stages are early game areas and not the more interesting ones that usually show up later on.
that...huh...that is kinda strange
For those wondering about the spirit spoiler...
Rhea's has you fight Palutena, who, upon defeat, gets replaced with a giant white Charizard.
thats awesome as **** sticks
anyone from Mortal Kombat would be hype at this point

D

Deleted member

Me playing my meta deck against my friends who all use preconstructed garbage decks

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
R.O.B in a resident evil setting would be pretty neat now that I think about it:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, I'm probably going to miss Byleth & Cuphead arrival (imagine saying that a year ago), but hey, sleep & work is important, so hope you have fun time with them if they're out while I sleep!

Also, please buff more characters samurai, especially some like Sammy/Dark Sammy, Ridley, K.Rool & Ganondorf, plz.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's actually Pokemon at my house! Holy smokes!
Unless you live out in...like the country or something that isn’t that surprising
unless it’s something like a bunch of Meltan those ****ers are hard to find

Shroob

Sup?
The questions that keep you awake at night

Are Banjo-Kazooie characters sad souls

Because they've been stuck in limbo for so long?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Unless you live out in...like the country or something that isn’t that surprising
...Well yes, if its surprising that I'm finding Pokemon, then yes I'm in the country, Baku. Lmao

Before, nothing was spawning. But now, there's actually a few things. So this is a pleasant surprise.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
There is so much Sothis and Morgana fan art and I love all of it.

I need to play Three Houses.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
There's actually Pokemon at my house! Holy smokes!
That’s one of the best changes they actually made.
Places that had no Pokémon before were five. Spawns a few months ago. They took some slots from heavily populated places and people complained, but honestly too bad. If you live in like New York City with all the pokestops and more, a few less spawns won’t kill you lol.

unless it’s something like a bunch of Meltan those ****ers are hard to find
Except you can always spawn in Meltan if you want. You need let’s go but you can do it, just transfer data and open the mystery box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom