• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean, technically it's not false advertising, it's still 1/28, just late 1/28
It’s so late that everyone on the entire east coast basically won’t be able to experience them today.

And for me at least I won’t have time to play smash again till Thursday. But that’s just me.

Well. There’s no reason to be awake now. I’m calling a mulligan and going to bed early.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

"I'm-a healer, but.. *summons scythe with his eyes turning yellow* ...I am also half-Xehanort.​

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Lol the spirit board for Three Houses has a huge spoiler in it.

I got spoiled by Smash, oof.
Is it dealing with certain enhanced spirits? That's the only spoiler that I can think of which would be tied to spirits, and there are much bigger spoilers than that in Three Houses that aren't in Smash. (I'm pretty sure the enhanced spirits were in the pre-release marketing)

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I'm glad at least I missed some of the spirits as there were definitely some past spoilery DLC ones that I can think of

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
For those wondering about the spirit spoiler...
Rhea's has you fight Palutena, who, upon defeat, gets replaced with a giant white Charizard.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Mario with a scythe is kinda awesome. Can imagine a power-up called "Grim Mario" where he just goes around reaping the damned souls of Bowser's court and it's another invincibility item with a timer.

Will never happen, but still.

Also, question for Pokémon fans: Would you consider Toxtricity to be the breakout star of Gen 8?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Mario with a scythe is kinda awesome. Can imagine a power-up called "Grim Mario" where he just goes around reaping the damned souls of Bowser's court and it's another invincibility item with a timer.

Will never happen, but still.

Also, question for Pokémon fans: Would you consider Toxtricity to be the breakout star of Gen 8?
A lot of people Keep suggesting it and I love toxcritiy but no.

I don’t think there is a breakout star because they dropped the ball big time in pre release marketing.

we barely saw anything of the game and none of the new Pokémon truly stuck out on the levels of say lucario.

If toxcritiy or the starters were revealed before then, then absolutely would I say they would reach that big of popularity. However with all the controversy and everything else, personally I think the popular Pokémon this time have just not blown up as much.

I still think a Pokémon is coming, but I wouldn’t bet on anything past the starters because that’s easy marketing. As cool as toxicrity or something like Urshifu

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
For those wondering about the spirit spoiler...
Rhea's has you fight Palutena, who, upon defeat, gets replaced with a giant white Charizard.
I ****in knew it lmaoooo figured they'd do that for Classic though like Hero
Cutie Gwen I'm cold set me on fire pls
i'm sorry little one, my eye's still a bit damaged from the accident so my heat vision's disabled

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I'm just killing time playing Tokyo mirage sessions. This game totally didn't deserve the thrashing it got on it's Wii U launch.

The Dragon Quest Spirit Board has multiple spoilers, I don't think Sakurai cares lol.
I can only think of one off hand, which others were there?

Also low key spoiled P5's plot twist in Jokers board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom