• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

...Well yes, if its surprising that I'm finding Pokemon, then yes I'm in the country, Baku. Lmao

Before, nothing was spawning. But now, there's actually a few things. So this is a pleasant surprise.
uh...uh.... wait....
2ADB0697-BE45-4C92-934F-4A11BB453CBF.gif

you don’t have wifi..the service providers are ones that deal in the country....and now this!

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well, the thread title's changed again. Since when has staindgrey staindgrey been a fan of this "Altair" series?

BTW, I changed up my avatar profile in celebration of the Fighters Pass being finally complete.

....FIGHTERS PASS RULES! FIGHTERS PASS RULES! FIGHTERS PASS RULES!
There. Better?

I don't actually have any power over the title here. I'm a mod of the Ultimate section only.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know this title has me thinking, there was somewhat of a clamour for an LGBT character in Smash, or at least more than what we already have, and we ended up getting Byleth.

Be careful for what you wish for...?

Yes, I know the Luminary technically is as well, but people ignore that or something.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
You know this title has me thinking, there was somewhat of a clamour for an LGBT character in Smash, or at least more than what we already have, and we ended up getting Byleth.

Yes, I know the Luminary technically is as well, but people ignore that or something.
Corrin's bisexual as well, as you're allowed to romance one (1) character of the same sex for either :ultcorrin: or :ultcorrinf:.

But that's dependent upon player choice. I think it'd be a much bigger statement if a canonically LGBT character were put into Smash. Problem is, when arguing for Nintendo brands and gaming icons, there aren't a ton of LGBT options to pick from.

Can we count Lara Croft after her very-obviously-gay-crush on Sam in the reboot?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Aaronitmar is streaming Byleth, and I'm just waiting for him to realize that they aren't out yet.

Edit: Nevermind he's waiting for the update I'm dumb.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
aw snap, it's her
1580254163079.png

First Picrew, then the battlefield

EDIT: STINK, MISSED A STRAND OF HAIR. TOO LAZY TO FIX IT THO

Last edited:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
You know, I quite like the options I was given for a more human version of my OC. I may draw them sometime if I have the patience for it.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

“Here comes Tracer!”

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
“Here comes Tracer!”
I'm already Tracer
Corrin's bisexual as well, as you're allowed to romance one (1) character of the same sex for either :ultcorrin: or :ultcorrinf:.

But that's dependent upon player choice. I think it'd be a much bigger statement if a canonically LGBT character were put into Smash. Problem is, when arguing for Nintendo brands and gaming icons, there aren't a ton of LGBT options to pick from.

Can we count Lara Croft after her very-obviously-gay-crush on Sam in the reboot?
Uh, not a Fire Emblem expert, but uh, does Ike count? Because I see a lot of debates popping up.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, the thread title's changed again. Since when has staindgrey staindgrey been a fan of this "Altair" series?

BTW, I changed up my avatar profile in celebration of the Fighters Pass being finally complete.

....FIGHTERS PASS RULES! FIGHTERS PASS RULES! FIGHTERS PASS RULES!
You uncultured swine. Only I have power here, only I decide the sexuality of Byleth. And Byleth. Is. Gay.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I'm already Tracer

Uh, not a Fire Emblem expert, but uh, does Ike count? Because I see a lot of debates popping up.
While I do like Ike being part of the community, if we accepted him as one of the LGBT+ characters, we'd be opening the borders for quite a bit of people. Hell, Luigi has more evidence and reason to believe he's bi but I'm not counting him because it has to be canon, of which Ike's potential MLM match isn't... yet.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm already Tracer

Ike's sexuality is unconfirmed. Some people interpret him as having a romantic relationship with Soren but there's nothing proving it for certain.

Heck for all we know the guy is asexual.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

Every character in Smash with a gay option in their game is gay/bi in my personal head canon, and I think that suffices since there isn't a whole lot of options for primarily gay characters. It's always disappointing for me playing games with romance options without that option, particularly when there's overt references to it. So I'm just glad more and more games are now allowing the option, rather than ignoring or caricaturizing LGBT characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom