• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It’s not revisionist. I don’t remember why, but at the time I remember calling Mewtwo-Bayonetta “season 1” and waiting patiently for a second to start.
that didn’t go well in the end of 4...but Ultimate made up for it for ya didn’t it?

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
It’s not revisionist. I don’t remember why, but at the time I remember calling Mewtwo-Bayonetta “season 1” and waiting patiently for a second to start.
Well then you operating under a headcanon separate from Nintendo's classification system (or lack thereof) and still waiting for a second season after Sakurai said they were done is kinda foolish, yeah.

British. Rare is a British company.
Owned by an American parent company.

Ubisoft Montreal is a Canadian company, owned by a French parent company.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
speaking of Altair and Assassin's Creed
honestly, seeing this makes me kinda sad he was regulated to just a mii costume. He or Ezio would've been a fun addition. Nice to see AC represented at the very least

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got further along in DMC5. Got up to Mission 15, got a TON of blue orbs(the Tony Hawk Nero section took a good while and ended up cheesing the end with Gerbera and "RIDIN' HIGH!"). Used some orbs to buy the much needed DT gauge upgrades.

I got stuck on Malphas, but I'll try it again later. It's hard to dodge her when the bird starts going real crazy like. Not to mention me being stubborn too.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Crap. I just looked up the symptoms and they match the symptoms of the cold I had last week.

This is NOT what my anxiety needed.
In my experience, using the internet to diagnose medical or mental health problems turns most people into hypochondriacs. I'm sure there are some accurate examples here or there, but for the most part, we start seeing symptoms everywhere because we have one or two that match the description.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
that didn’t go well in the end of 4...but Ultimate made up for it for ya didn’t it?
Totally. Especially since almost everyone I predicted for it ended up in Ultimate.

Seriously, my season 2 lineup prediction was Wolf, Snake, Inkling, K. Rool, Banjo, Isaac, and Shovel Knight.
Well then you operating under a headcanon separate from Nintendo's classification system (or lack thereof) and still waiting for a second season after Sakurai said they were done is kinda foolish, yeah.

Owned by an American parent company.

Ubisoft Montreal is a Canadian company, owned by a French parent company.
At the time of Banjo’s creation Rare wasn’t owned by anyone. They had partnered with Nintendo, but operated independently.

So I guess technically that makes Banjo an immagrent.
In my experience, using the internet to diagnose medical or mental health problems turns most people into hypochondriacs. I'm sure there are some accurate examples here or there, but for the most part, we start seeing symptoms everywhere because we have one or two that match the description.
I know. I just wanted to know what it was because it was everywhere and when I read the symptoms my brain went to ****.

I know I don’t have it but that’s not gonna stop my anxiety.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
This is still my favorite Smash Ultimate comic of all time...
Was posted back in 2018 right before Ultimate released. It tells a story of how :ultkirby:, :ultpalutena:, and :ultbayonetta: are the final three in world of light that are active, and it's a very touching comic about saving the entire cast. Made by someone named Kira Kira:

wol kirby palu bayo final 3 kira comic part 1.png

wol kirby palu bayo final 3 kira comic part 2.png

wol kirby palu bayo final 3 kira comic part 3.png
The artist's twitter: https://twitter.com/kiravera8?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
At the time of Banjo’s creation Rare wasn’t owned by anyone. They had partnered with Nintendo, but operated independently.

So I guess technically that makes Banjo an immagrent.
So you're saying that Banjo is an American character now?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
And with this, my CYL4 ballot is filled.
Screenshot_20200127-220135~2.png

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Is this Super Mario Odyssey or Heavy Rain?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Totally. Especially since almost everyone I predicted for it ended up in Ultimate.

Seriously, my season 2 lineup prediction was Wolf, Snake, Inkling, K. Rool, Banjo, Isaac, and Shovel Knight.
damn that’s a good prediction, especially since you got them all in Ultimate in some sort of way

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Is this Super Mario Odyssey or Heavy Rain?

it’s scary...now I can’t sleep at night or stay awake in the morning

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Byleth releases tomorrow.

Tomorrow is when the era of Season Pass 1 comes to an end and an new era comes with another supposedly two years of speculation and discussion.

Good night all!

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I still can't get the fact they didn't use the actual Assassin's Creed logo in the Altair costume reveal

It can't be because of the word, because Richter's Boxing Ring title is "Azure Vampire Assassin"

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Sleeping in is always fun.

Yet I'm planning to get up as early as possible just to make sure I fit in time for a work-out.

What am I doing with my life. :mybodyisreggie:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I still can't get the fact they didn't use the actual Assassin's Creed logo in the Altair costume reveal

It can't be because of the word, because Richter's Boxing Ring title is "Azure Vampire Assassin"
Patch 7.0.0 changelog:

Richter:
  • Boxing Ring title is now "Azure Vampire Person-Who-Makes-People-He-Dislikes-Go-Away-For-A-Very-Long-Time"

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Markiplier says a lot of quotable **** but this one is my new favorite.

"I'm gonna go with that because the alternative is terrifying."

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I hope Patch 7.0.0 adds Little Mac, Sonic, and Meta Knight into the game. It's a shame they were cut.
Go ahead and give them buffs but I really don't miss the hedgehog's camping and the bat's ladder combos.

And was Little Mac ever in Smash?

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
honestly, seeing this makes me kinda sad he was regulated to just a mii costume. He or Ezio would've been a fun addition. Nice to see AC represented at the very least
xD Its really nice indeed to see that, and that post reminded me of the times I accidentally do the Leap of Faith wrong because my keyboard hates me:
leap.png

xD And the fact that Shay its the only character as far as I know that hilariously says "Weeee!" when doing it (if a cheat is activated.), and I love that.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I'm happy with it. I know Altair isn't the most popular Assassin but he is my favorite so at least seeing him as the first one represented, even as a costume, makes me ecstatic. Years ago I would never have dreamed I'd see an Assassin's Creed character in Smash and the fact that it was so close to being playable gives me weird sense if solace.

D

Deleted member

I'm happy with it. I know Altair isn't the most popular Assassin but he is my favorite so at least seeing him as the first one represented, even as a costume, makes me ecstatic. Years ago I would never have dreamed I'd see an Assassin's Creed character in Smash and the fact that it was so close to being playable gives me weird sense if solace.
It's better than nothing if you ask me. At least Sakurai knows that the franchise is on the map of fan reqests, so he did make a way for the playerbase to at least experience him in some form.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
This is still my favorite Smash Ultimate comic of all time...
Was posted back in 2018 right before Ultimate released. It tells a story of how :ultkirby:, :ultpalutena:, and :ultbayonetta: are the final three in world of light that are active, and it's a very touching comic about saving the entire cast. Made by someone named Kira Kira:

The artist's twitter: https://twitter.com/kiravera8?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Kira is an absolute sweetheart, isn't she? Her art's equal parts getting better and completely wholesome, with smiles to be had all over the place.

#HugsforTeach
Speaking of Byleth, here's a really good comic from someone else. If you get the reference, I love you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom