• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Cosplay as Naruto Uzumaki.
That’s it? Tame. I wanted to put on a live show with all my friends performing the Epic Rap Battles of History. In middle school. Yup. A group of 14 year olds swearing while dressed as Hitler. I cringe just thinking about how much I wanted to do that now.
Well if I said it then it would be made public.
Touché.
Nothing.

Even at my youngest and cringiest, I was incredibly afraid to embarrass myself in public.
Your a brave brave man Noipoi. Now get back in your Poké Ball.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
What’s the cringiest thing you ever wanted to do as a kid in your cringe phase that thankfully never made it into the public?
I don't think I've went through my own cringe phase as a kid, though I have some glimpses of what I was like back then...

What about you?

D

Deleted member

Well, Byleth is almost here, and I couldn't be more excited. But just who or what exactly did Sakurai choose for the new Season?

D

Deleted member

Five wicked hype third parties and a Pokémon no one except me will be happy for.
Eh, I don't care about Pokemon that much anymore. I'm just gonna be happy that we'll be getting representation from the REAL most-represented franchise in Smash. Perhaps that casual friend of mine who only uses all the Pokemon characters is gonna be impressed, but so far he doesn't follow Smash that much.

Wicked Hype 3rd Parties? Nah. There will always be the one third party (or two, or three, or four, or five) that's gonna drive all the people mad again. Hopefully people are gonna be more open-minded to third parties, but sadly, that's a dream for another day, because it will never happen.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well, Byleth is almost here, and I couldn't be more excited. But just who or what exactly did Sakurai choose for the new Season?
Really confident on Crash.

Thinking we'll see Travis Touchdown and Ryu Hayabusa (Especially given IAmShifty's sources). Good feeling on Master Chief being an surprise coming with an Steve Mii costume.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
But if Crash wins you can enjoy that while ignoring Rillaboom’s win.
That would be possible if it was something I just didn’t care for. But that’s a Pokémon I actively hate. I’ve told you why. I don’t exactly want to be reminded of that every time I boot up Smash. Which I think is understandable.

Thinking we'll see Travis Touchdown and Ryu Hayabusa (Especially given IAmShifty's sources). Good feeling on Master Chief being an surprise coming with an Steve Mii costume.
I’d be down. My two biggest wishes are Crash and a Tekken character. And I’m really confident in ya getting another Namco character this time around.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Don't expect it to happen tomorrow but imagine tomorrow out of nowhere upon releasing Byleth and the Season Pass 2 that FP6 gets announced out of nowhere with an trailer already up and up for purchase already on the Pass.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well yeah, school is starting tomorrow at the Smash House.
I only have one class tomorrow really early in the day. So I’ll be able to spend all day with Byleth.....

I don’t know why I’d want to do that, but I can.
Don't expect it to happen tomorrow but imagine tomorrow out of nowhere upon releasing Byleth and the Season Pass 2 that FP6 gets announced out of nowhere with an trailer already up and up for purchase already on the Pass.
It just pops up on the game when you download the update.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Yeah, I think a troublesome problem like this can pop up for certain supporters who get a little too attachted to their most-wanted. Let's not forget about the Banjo vs. Steve War of 2019.​

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Can't wait to boot up the game and see Goomba join my roster.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero

Yeah, I think a troublesome problem like this can pop up for certain supporters who get a little too attachted to their most-wanted. Let's not forget about the Banjo vs. Steve War of 2019.​
*Sees Poochy*
EPU5_5MUEAEkmxP.jpg

I freaking want him for Smash so much. (I'm fine with waiting...)

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

The only person who deserves to be in that pile is Geno. Anyone people try to inflate after that is people being stubborn.

D

Deleted member

Well, as always...

don't count your chickens until they hatch

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Geno, Banjo, K. Rool, and Ridley have been the four big ones for as long as I’ve been in the fandom. Anyone else, while for sure are great additions, are not the big fandom wants despite what the Waluigi fan base wants you to think.

Seriously, that fan base just popped up overnight when the ultimate e3 presentation happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom