• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Walking Dead seasons 2 and 3 (A New Frontier) have now been released on the Switch...and weeks after I bought the definitive version...I gotta try hard to not rebuy them
One more day until the end of the Fighters Pass Vol. 1!
the wait is soon to be worth it
Byleth, sweetie, I applaud your creativity but I don’t think that’s going to end as well as you think it will...
it’ll work...she is a professor for a reason
I wonder what time Byletth will go live tomorrow
Hopefully at 9pm pacific...I’d love to be spoiled and ****
JESUS CHRIST! Are you even reading my words? I’m not just talking about them announcing Fighter 6! They don’t HAVE to announce a fighter at a direct. I want a direct to see things like Bayonetta 3 or weather or not all these rumors about Pikmin and Metroid are true. There’s more to Nintendo directs then just smash. They can get away with not showing fighter 6 till E3. But they NEED to give us a direct for the other things.
Bayo 3 needs to wait until E3. That’s the best time to put out lots of info for our bad witch on the Nintendo Switch

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
so surreal that Byleth is tomorrow

it only feels like a couple days or so ago when I started supporting them in the first place

which is funny on it's own, cuz I was originally kinda against them rofl

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Walking Dead seasons 2 and 3 (A New Frontier) have now been released on the Switch...and weeks after I bought the definitive version...I gotta try hard to not rebuy them

the wait is soon to be worth it

it’ll work...she is a professor for a reason

Hopefully at 9pm pacific...I’d love to be spoiled and ****

Bayo 3 needs to wait until E3. That’s the best time to put out lots of info for our bad witch on the Nintendo Switch
I want a story teaser/trailer. Just something to chill my anxiety and kill that old rumor.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Yeah, I know this forum is centered around Smash and it's totally understandable for most discussions to revolve around Smash, but some of us actually want Nintendo Directs for more than just news on the latest character.
This. This this this this.

I just want to see news for other games. Smash has soooooo much content and has been in the spotlight for two years now, I wouldn't mind if they gave it some time to chill a little. New characters can come when they come, show me the new games please, Nintendo.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Apparently there will be a demo for Persona 5 Scramble on PSN and eShop on February 6th in Japan.

I might try it out on Switch since I've already made a JPN account.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yeah, I know this forum is centered around Smash and it's totally understandable for most discussions to revolve around Smash, but some of us actually want Nintendo Directs for more than just news on the latest character.
Odyssey 2 Odyssey 2 Odyssey 2 ODYSSEY 2 ODYSSEY 2 ODYSSEY 2 ODYSSEY 2 ODYSSEY 2 ODYSSEY 2 ODYSSEY 2

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
so surreal that Byleth is tomorrow

it only feels like a couple days or so ago when I started supporting them in the first place

which is funny on it's own, cuz I was originally kinda against them rofl
Huh, that's interesting.

Were you against them for the obvious reasons or was it something else?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Huh, that's interesting.

Were you against them for the obvious reasons or was it something else?
if the obvious reasons you're referring to was "another marth", yeah lol
Same here, I'm fine with Fire Emblem representation and all (unlike most people), but Byleth literally looks like another Marth, blue hair and all.
however I eventually caved in when we finally found out about stuff like the whipsword and okay, fem byleth was sort of a reason too lol.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I want a story teaser/trailer. Just something to chill my anxiety and kill that old rumor.
I want Bayo hype to be way past worth it...I don’t want a simple worth the wait.l.they need to go beyond
I googled “Cuphead Sans“ and I was not dissapointed.
View attachment 259885
Jokes aside, this is some really good fan art.
Sans no please
Apparently there will be a demo for Persona 5 Scramble on PSN and eShop on February 6th in Japan.

I’ll forcingly force life to let me remember to do some Japanese stuff to get the demo

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
if the obvious reasons you're referring to was "another marth", yeah lol

however I eventually caved in when we finally found out about stuff like the whipsword and okay, fem byleth was sort of a reason too lol.
How ironic that the one idea people seemed to agree upon being the most interesting thing about the character (the whipsword) is barely explored in favor of the Heroes' Relics.

still pretty badass, though

D

Deleted member

Best interaction in a video game lmao
Pirate101 not looking the same way it did to me as a kid.
E026A27C-B5F2-48E3-9333-815E17846ADB.jpeg

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Tfw you read a really good fanfic and become so immersed that you forget it's not real and that the actual canon can't hold a candle to what you just read and likely won't despite how easy it is.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Tfw you read a really good fanfic and become so immersed that you forget it's not real and that the actual canon can't hold a candle to what you just read and likely won't despite how easy it is.
Had this exact same thought while reading a spicy Shrek fanfic the other day.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So the second Pass is up for purchase tomorrow right?
Correct

I want to make a Japan account but I'm still looking for a Japan-only game worth importing for me.

Know any?

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
But the important thing here is this is just my opinion, you are free to enjoy it to your heart's content. I just don't see a reason to play it when I don't like the things it changed, and it doesn't have the things I like about the thing it's copying
then just keep playing smash. you're voicing a real concern you weren't before, a legitimate reason to not want to play a game is because you don't like the mechanics.
Badmouthing the characters, stages, and music because you think they're generic just makes you look like you have no idea what you're talking about and are just saying one game is better because it has Mario, Midgar, and Guile's Theme in it. That's just a poor argument.

I suggest you open with that next time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom