• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, I know this forum is centered around Smash and it's totally understandable for most discussions to revolve around Smash, but some of us actually want Nintendo Directs for more than just news on the latest character.
*me waiting for AA7, AC NH, that rumored PM game, and more

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Look at them, look at these sleeping babies...

I found this from an artist on Tumblr that has only done other cute art pieces of these two snowflakes!​

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, what excites me more than the actual DLC for SwSh is what this could mean for the future of the franchise. Since they have a different team doing the DLC, then they probably have another team working on Gen 9 or Gen 4 remakes, giving them more than a year to develop the game, which also kills the yearly releases that people were starting to hate.

The third version dies too, but that's also a positive

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Tomorrow is the end of an era, and beginning of a new one.
Something, something, Steven Universe reference.

But actually Nah. A new era doesn’t technically begin till reveal 1. It will be an era-less period that holds no real historical significance. Like the 1910’s or 2000’s.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

IT FINALLY GOT HERE

Stand up, my Avatar! Ride! BLASTER BLADE!!
E91799DD-E9D0-4891-A739-348AE0F96978.jpeg

Ability blast! Burst Buster!

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Correct
I want to make a Japan account but I'm still looking for a Japan-only game worth importing for me.

Know any?
I haven't actually imported any games from the JPN eShop and really only used it to grab a few demos before they were available over here.

Apparently Super Robot Wars T is pretty good if you enjoy strategy games and mecha, and the Power Pro series from Konami had a new game release last year if you're interested in baseball.

Brindor

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2939-3197-6187
There was a problem fetching the tweet

So, the new word on the Leak Street is that it is a character related to Nintendo, but "not directly." That's vague.

*laughs awkwardly*
IT FINALLY GOT HERE

Stand up, my Avatar! Ride! BLASTER BLADE!!
View attachment 259901
Ability blast! Burst Buster!
Is that one of those Yu-Gi-Oh cards I hear the kids raving about?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Found out they found a new date for the Uncharted movie. It'll be March of 2021.

Cue another film for my 10-11 films of next year. I'm thinking of seeing The Batman as well due to Matt Reeves directing. He's directed three films I liked or loved. Cloverfield, Dawn and War for the Planet of the Apes.

Shroob

Sup?
Something, something, Steven Universe reference.

But actually Nah. A new era doesn’t technically begin till reveal 1. It will be an era-less period that holds no real historical significance. Like the 1910’s or 2000’s.
>no real historical significance in the 2000s

Mate

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
then just keep playing smash. you're voicing a real concern you weren't before, a legitimate reason to not want to play a game is because you don't like the mechanics.
Badmouthing the characters, stages, and music because you think they're generic just makes you look like you have no idea what you're talking about and are just saying one game is better because it has Mario, Midgar, and Guile's Theme in it. That's just a poor argument.

I suggest you open with that next time.
I mean, I still like those things far better than any equivalent RoA has too

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So far for my theatrical films next year.

1. Mortal Kombat
2. Uncharted
3. Fast & Furious 10
4. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Assuming it doesn't get delayed to next year)
5. Jurassic World 3
6. The Batman
7. MCU Spider-Man 3 (Notably because I grew up knowing the character and my brother will probably be coming into town at that time which he'll want to see)
8. The Suicide Squad (Gunn's directing its oughta be good)
9. Black Adam

Some of these might change depending on more movies being announced and will wait then until NetFlix for.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean there's that but also stuff like.

Internet becoming mainstream
The ipod
Obama being elected as the first African-American president
Huh. Weird. Like, I KNEW that all happened in that decade. But if you asked me when any of that happened my reflex answer would be “2010’s”.
We just forgetting WW1 huh
I thought that happened in the late 1800’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom