• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I see what's happening here

you're face to face with greatness and it's strange

I know it's a lot the hair, the bod

when you're staring at a pokegod
What can I say? Except, Baboom win.

At all there is to do!

Hey it’s okay, it’s okay. Baboom win.

And pretty soon he will be winning you!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I thought I'd be able to wait and play the DLC later. "I should work on other games" I thought.

...Yeaaaaahhhhhh I'm weak, I'm buying and playing it tomorrow. Do I have to start a new file to access the new content? My only file is on Normal difficulty and a part of me thinks I should restart on Critical.
from what Ive seen, Ive seen people mostly go grom The Keyblade Graveyard to the end of the gane after downloading the update and DLC. on critical
the data battles in Limit cut are hardcore
so i hope you are ready for thst

Lionfranky

Smash Lord
Technically Travis is an anime swordsman......

And either way, I think a namco character of any sort is a more safe prediction then just "anime swordsman"

Honestly, our predictions are very similar, and I like that. TBH, I'm not sure if I should switch DoomSlayer out for Chief in mine or not. I used to think that he'd be fine if Joker got his gun and ridley's tail was a thing, but then I started imagining his "Mr. Sakurai presents" presentation and I started going "yeah this might not happen".

Sakurai: For his side smash, DoomSlayer tears a chainsaw through the flesh of his foes.

Yet at the same time, I think it makes more sense to put Doom in here before Halo considering one invented the genre and the other just popularized it. Like... it would feel like adding..... ok I can't think of an example honestly. But also at the same time, Halo would be WAY easier to incorporate and describe with it's myriad of energy based weapons. I just don't know anymore.

And Rillaboom..... sighs.... the thing that makes it so hard for me is that a Gen 8 Pokemon actually does feel really likely. I just want to concentrate all my force of will into it not happening.
Cloud got in before Hero.
Doom didn't entirely invent genre. There was Wolfenstein before Doom.

Noipoi

Howdy!
If you could you would.

Honestly I just want to [REDACTED] all day long for like a week.
We’re not so different, you and I.

We both want love and affection, and wouldn’t mind the saucy perks that come with it.

But the difference between us is I know there’s a time and a place for discussing things.

And Smashboards ain’t neither.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We’re not so different, you and I.

We both want love and affection, and wouldn’t mind the saucy perks that come with it.

But the difference between us is I know there’s a time and a place for discussing things.

And Smashboards ain’t neither.
Well.....

Okay. Honestly, that’s just the house I grew up in. Everyone was always making sex jokes. It’s habit. That combined with the thrill of making people mildly uncomfortable

But yeah. I get your point.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well.....

Okay. Honestly, that’s just the house I grew up in. Everyone was always making sex jokes. It’s habit. That combined with the thrill of making people mildly uncomfortable

Hey don’t get me wrong, I love making people uncomfortable.

But there’s an art to knowing your audience.

Shroob

Sup?
Well.....

I mean that's fine if this were a website for anything other than 13 and up.

Off site I'm one of the most crass people you'll meet, but I understand that that kind of behavior isn't okay on a site like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom