• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
I still need to even be able to afford the fighter's pass. Don't got any gold coins and I wanna get the 5 mii costumes too.

Blergh lol.

Shroob

Sup?
So apparently that Dragalia game is having a crossover with Monster Hunter.

All it's making me remember is how badly I wanted a MonHun in Smash, and how that's probably never happening now since Vs.Rathalos is listed under "Other" in the music.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So apparently that Dragalia game is having a crossover with Monster Hunter.

All it's making me remember is how badly I wanted a MonHun in Smash, and how that's probably never happening now since Vs.Rathalos is listed under "Other" in the music.
Don’t worry we get Phoenix Wright instead!

please?

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
At least those let you reattempt the boss immediately after a loss.
From your previous post, you’re talking about the secret boss, right? From livestreams I’ve watched, you can reattempt after a loss, but
after you lose, let the “bad ending” finish (or skip it?,) save when it prompts you to, then go to “Secret Episode” from the main menu to go back to the fight. This time, if you die, it’ll just give you the normal game over screen and you can press retry as usual.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm going to reattempt the KH DLC's secret boss after the weekend.

It's incredibly annoying.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
From your previous post, you’re talking about the secret boss, right? From livestreams I’ve watched, you can reattempt after a loss, but
after you lose, let the “bad ending” finish (or skip it?,) save when it prompts you to, then go to “Secret Episode” from the main menu to go back to the fight. This time, if you die, it’ll just give you the normal game over screen and you can press retry as usual.
Thanks but the boss is still a ****.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean, she has a name. She didn't have that in MvC
Well that's cause the Dragalia gal's name is Vanessa.

All armor sets in MonHun basically make you look the same aside from hair and skin color, it's just the white haired Kirin Girl is incredibly iconic to the series(due to sex appeal lol).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't know why Western Smash fans are sometimes hated by everyone?
Because we're ungrateful American dogs and every country that isn't the United States will do anything to make fun of the United States.

Shroob

Sup?
>Hear the dreaded 'he who must never be named' has infected another thread

>Is saying that a character who is completely unrelated to another character's games will have content for the latter character

Why the **** do people even give Fatman the time of day.

"Waluigi will bring Luigi's Mansion 3 content".... what the **** is this ****.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

>Is saying that a character who is completely unrelated to another character's games will have content for the latter character

I literally checked it on the double because it's my thread and he's doing literally nothing. He's just talking.

My levels of care went from 100 to 0.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I literally checked it on the double because it's my thread and he's doing literally nothing. He's just talking.

My levels of care went from 100 to 0.
I mean he's talking but...

Excuse me.

He's still parading around as an actual leaker and people constantly ask him stuff, and he's pulling takes like "A character will come with content from a game completely unrelated to them"?

I just don't see how there's like, several people on the front page always begging him for info daily when he says dumb **** like this lmao

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I mean he's talking but...

Excuse me.

He's still parading around as an actual leaker and people constantly ask him stuff, and he's pulling takes like "A character will come with content from a game completely unrelated to them"?

I just don't see how there's like, several people on the front page always begging him for info daily when he says dumb **** like this lmao
He can do whatever, we're nothing like the Geno thread. Everyone's trying to dump on that thread 24/7, half of the website doesn't even realize we have another Waluigi thread. I don't think this website could afford to permanently lock the Geno thread either, that spells danger.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Eh, unless we become relevant again from some big leak, I'm gonna bask in our limited obscurity while we're at peace.

This is one of the best moments to be a Waluigi fan actually IMO.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I didn't even notice he said that.

TBH I think people are overrating the chance this game will get some kind of addition that promotes LM3 when Luigi's new grab, and him shooting a plunger at a mummy in the Belmont trailer, already does that.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I didn't even notice he said that.

TBH I think people are overrating the chance this game will get some kind of addition that promotes LM3 when Luigi's new grab, and him shooting a plunger at a mummy in the Belmont trailer, already does that.
It's clearly for the Gooigi echo fighter

D

Deleted member

it's not a curveball if a majority of people expect it
inb4 we get a World of Light boss as a fully playable character

~They'll never see it cominggggg~

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

- not only does he think Sakurai will promote an assist trophy(and of a character who Sakurai seems to know the demand for but not care based on that POTD during smash 4), but coming with content that makes absolutely no sense.

That’s quite a take

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Lysthia in second and Bernadette third is interesting. Also Felix made top 6, and seliph being five surprises me. It was pretty obviously Dimitri was taking first and edelgard. Ashe being so high up is a little surprising.
I’m also pretty sure Anna was top 20 last time, so nice to see here top 10 this time

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

Lysthia in second and Bernadette third is interesting. Also Felix made top 6, and seliph being five surprises me. It was pretty obviously Dimitri was taking first and edelgard. Ashe being so high up is a little surprising.
I’m also pretty sure Anna was top 20 last time, so nice to see here top 10 this time
Glad that Felix is doing well; he's been absolutely invaluable in my first run so far and it's great he was so easy to recruit

He just mows through everything

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Shroob Shroob oh **** dude he actually won

D

Deleted member

There's a small bunch who want Master Hand playable.
I’m talking bout stuff like making...like Galeem a playable character or something.

Can you imagine that trailer? Looks like a WOL trailer, but BAM! Galeem kills off a fighter with his beam thingies and takes the invitation.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Look at all the good taste on the male side, Im so proud

osby

Smash Obsessed
With Dharkon as his Echo Fighter.
It would be a huge waste of opportunity if Sakurai makes Dharkon a clone. He has so much potential to be a clone and his personality is the opposite of Galeem.

Not to mention he can use moves from sports spin-offs to differentiate himself further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom