• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just saw ****ing Sans Undertake glitch up on my screen out of nowhere...:nessecho::nessecho:
You'd be surprised how much blood I can squeeze out of this stone :yoshi:
207B8D2A-7D8C-4790-950E-AB1428E1BE1B.jpeg
Knuckles has dreads and all his songs are raps, so he's good too because he's probably black as well.
Sonic is also black due to being voiced by Steve Urkel and running fast to escape problems that aren’t meant to be dealt with
So anyone think an Nintendo Direct will be announced Tuesday or sometime in February?
seems too late for that

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Haha hey guys funny bing bing wahoo games

Haha guys new DLC coming soon!

Haha guys funny go fast movie!

"Oh god we're all gonna die"

Yes this is why I come to Smashboards dot com, existential dread.
I can’t help it man. Things feel like they’re reaching a boiling point and no one is trying to put out the fire.

The USA will almost certainly be a casualty of it because we’ll probably also be engulfed in a second civil war and we’re gonna get snuffed.

Shroob

Sup?
I can’t help it man. Things feel like they’re reaching a boiling point and no one is trying to put out the fire.

The USA will almost certainly be a casualty of it because we’ll probably also be engulfed in a second civil war and we’re gonna get snuffed.
Well if that's your opinion.

Pretty sure you should save stuff like this for places like Twitter and not... funny wahoo supah smesh brus gaem board.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Um... How so? It's kind of unsettling that you think that.
Well, there’s the ever looming threats of Russia, China, and North Korea, and then there’s everything happening in the a Middle East, and the fact that the USA in.... well.... not that great right now. It’s all gonna boil over soon. I can feel it.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Well, there’s the ever looming threats of Russia, China, and North Korea, and then there’s everything happening in the a Middle East, and the fact that the USA in.... well.... not that great right now. It’s all gonna boil over soon. I can feel it.
..Yeah, you got some good points...

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
And here's what I presume is a sneak peak:
Found this on Know Your Meme.
I mean, it looks fine enough to me. It's not like the reboot will have them twerking and reference outdated internet memes, it could end up being a good suprise.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not that I expect anyone to notice much less care, but before I turn in for the night, check out the Fighters Pass Vol. 2 I made.

Fighter Pass 2.png

Oyasumi, and I will return another day. :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom