• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Well, a new character has been added to the FNAF mobile game, Toy Bonnie.
Toy_Bonnie_Office.gif

I don't care about the fact that he is in the game, but more so the fact that he has voice over. He sounds like a robotic Alvin And The Chipmunks reject, which I think works really well for him. We don't know who voices him, but he was cast to Stephanie Belinda Quinn in Ultimate Custom Night, though her lines for the character went unused.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
aight i'm boutta be gone for a while, once I’m over my cold (which should be in a few days) I’m gonna really start getting my **** together. And that means no distractions! But I figured i'd just show off my predictions for the next pass before I go. I got two outta five right last time, i'm bound to get some right this time.

View attachment 259385

Crash is a gut feeling. A feeling I got wrong the last time around, but screw it. I'm committed to this prediction, and i'll keep predicting it till i'm right.

Travis i'm not 100% on, but i'm gonna roll with it.

Rillaboom is more like a stand in for any Galar Pokemon, really. Sw/Sh sold gangbusters, is about to get two huge dlc updates, it’d make sense. "b-b-but what about the spirit event- it doesn't ****in matter. I'm not saying it's a guarantee, but if Nintendo wants it it'll happen. A couple PNGs be damned. None of those spirits were Pokemon that would be playable anyway, unlike Astral Chain and RE. And there’s like 75 other Pokémon that could be spirits too. Anyway uhhhhhh....Baboom win.

Geno is a stretch, but I believe one of the characters will pull a Banjo and be a longtime fan request finally made real. It may be Geno's time to shine. "B--b-but what about his spiri- it doesn't ****in matter. If Sakurai wants it it'll happen, a PNG be damned. But will Square allow it? Hmmm...

Lloyd. Now I know Lloyd has fans, is a Namco character, would be unique and all that stuff. I'm not saying he'd be bad or unoriginal or anything, but i'm gonna be completely honest. I put him here as a stand in for an anime swordsmen. I don’t even mean it as an insult, I’m positive there’s gonna be at least one anime swordsmen, but I don’t know who. I immediately thought of Lloyd, so he’s standing in for all you sword wielding twinks out there. Lloyd does have a good shot by himself though, in my opinion.

And finally I think we'll get another Microsoft Character. That's right I don't think Banjo was the end, either Master Chief or Mr. Minecraft. Or Voodoo Vince or something idk.

I considered putting that Yuri guy from the Three Houses dlc here, but I figured they wouldn't put two Three Houses characters in each dlc. I am 100% prepared to be wrong. I also considered Rayman, Dante and Sora. I think Sora will be stuck in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but maybe Rayman or Dante will have their times to shine.

Kinda considered a Danganronpa character as an “out there” choice but that’s just me pipe dreaming haha.

I also think Hat Kid, Hollow Knight, and maybe Freddy will get Mii costumes.

And I know some of you will have arguments about Travis or Geno or the Pokemon. I'd like to respectfully ask you to shut that **** up and save it for someone who cares. I ain't here to argue, just sharing some ideas. I'm more than prepared for most of these to be wrong, the only ones I think will actually happen are the Pokemon (Maybe Urshifu to promote the dlc?) and Crash. Maybe Travis too.

I might be back when I have something to be proud of in my life and I’m not a ****in loser anymore. Thanks for reading, see you poopyheads later.

View attachment 259391
Technically Travis is an anime swordsman......

And either way, I think a namco character of any sort is a more safe prediction then just "anime swordsman"

Honestly, our predictions are very similar, and I like that. TBH, I'm not sure if I should switch DoomSlayer out for Chief in mine or not. I used to think that he'd be fine if Joker got his gun and ridley's tail was a thing, but then I started imagining his "Mr. Sakurai presents" presentation and I started going "yeah this might not happen".

Sakurai: For his side smash, DoomSlayer tears a chainsaw through the flesh of his foes.

Yet at the same time, I think it makes more sense to put Doom in here before Halo considering one invented the genre and the other just popularized it. Like... it would feel like adding..... ok I can't think of an example honestly. But also at the same time, Halo would be WAY easier to incorporate and describe with it's myriad of energy based weapons. I just don't know anymore.

And Rillaboom..... sighs.... the thing that makes it so hard for me is that a Gen 8 Pokemon actually does feel really likely. I just want to concentrate all my force of will into it not happening.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Not too shabby! Hmm...do you think you’d be able to make his neck a bit thicker? Not too much but I think it’d match a bit better with his proportions
Yup. I can. I'm going to make some more adjustments later, mainly with his gills and hair. too. I'll tag you when I finish those.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
D

Deleted member

If anyone is interested in buying Cuphead, now is a good time.
Dammit, bought cuphead a couple of years back on steam, so no point in buying it again. Is nice thou

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
And Rillaboom..... sighs.... the thing that makes it so hard for me is that a Gen 8 Pokemon actually does feel really likely. I just want to concentrate all my force of will into it not happening.
Well I’m concentrating all my force of will into it happening.

This is like one of those anime battles with the two power beams clashing.

It doesn’t have to be Rillaboom, y’know. It could be Cinderace, Inteleon, I even brought up Urshifu in the same post. Rillaboom’s more of a stand in for a gen 8 Pokémon in general.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Real talk, would Rillaboom work? They always have their huge drums in front of them, I wonder how Sakurai would work that in.
They actually carry their drums on their back when moving around, like in camp. And they pull em out really quick to fight.

EAF00E3C-04A8-4704-A354-AAE698647C66.jpeg

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well I’m concentrating all my force of will into it happening.

This is like one of those anime battles with the two power beams clashing.

It doesn’t have to be Rillaboom, y’know. It could be Cinderace, Inteleon, I even brought up Urshifu in the same post. Rillaboom’s more of a stand in for a gen 8 Pokémon in general.
Yeah.... I guess I could live with a different Gen 8 pokemon. But I would still prefer another new world join the fight, be it first or third party.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Carry the drum on his back?
They actually carry their drums on their back when moving around, like in camp. And they pull em out really quick to fight.

View attachment 259410
Ohhhhh, okay, I get it now! That could totally work. TBH, Cinderace is easily in my top 5 right now for Smash DLC, but I would love Rillaboom for more than just memes because of how unique they'd be.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Ohhhhh, okay, I get it now! That could totally work. TBH, Cinderace is easily in my top 5 right now for Smash DLC, but I would love Rillaboom for more than just memes because of how unique they'd be.
I wouldn’t mind discussing movesets for Rillaboom or any other Pokémon. If nothing else, it’ll help me expand my own ideas for a Smash style Pokémon fighting game.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Spent the last hour putting together my prediction/wishlist thing for pass 2. Tell me what y'all think :0
pass2.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
Dragapult is my never ever Pokémon pick. Cinderace and Toxtricity are my top choices for Pokémon that actually have a shot. With Rillaboom at a close second.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Real talk, would Rillaboom work? They always have their huge drums in front of them, I wonder how Sakurai would work that in.
I recommend taking a look at this concept video by Delzethin for Rillaboom, it's pretty well-made and detailed like the rest of his works:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Btw, Speed Me Up, the song for the Sonic Movie, has the N word in it.

I bet Shadow and Knuckles say it on the daily.

Also, that lowkey confirms racism is or was a thing in the Sonic universe. Huh.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well I mean

Galar’s a whole new region :4pacman:
I said a new world. Not a new continent.

I won't fault anyone for wanting a new Pokemon or Bandana Dee or anything like that, there's nothing wrong with that. But as the characters I want most (aside from Crash, Geno, and possibly Heihachi) are never gonna happen, I get the most joy from Smash's DLC exposing me to a new world and a new series I can mini-obsess over for a month or two before returning to indifference on the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom