• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Y’know, I’m a little surprised there was never a Family Guy movie.

Not that it’d be any good, but y’know.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The ninth chapter of the world of light nuzlocke is finally in the books. Didn't advance for nearly a month, but we finally made some progress again...

Alive/Rescued: Mario, Peach, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Joker, Terry, Fox, Lucas, Falco, Ness, Mii Gunner/Sans, Olimar, Link, Sonic, Mii Brawler, Zelda, Young Link, Cloud, Chrom, Ganondorf, Wario, Ridley, Robin

Dead/Defeated
  • 1st Out: Sheik (Shinobu battle)
  • 2nd Out: Jigglypuff (Fi battle)
  • 3rd Out: Inkling (Infinite battle)
  • 4th Out: Piranha Plant (Deep Breathing battle)
  • 5th Out: Villager (Marin battle)
  • 6th Out: Kirby (Rayman battle)
  • 7th Out: Lucario (Culdra battle)
  • 8th Out: Marth (Affinity battle)
  • 9th Out: Dr. Mario (Susie battle)
  • 10th Out: Hero (Andy battle)
  • 11th Out: Yoshi (Sigma battle)
  • 12th Out: Wii Fit Trainer (Sigma battle)
  • 13th Out: Simon (Ellie battle)
  • 14th Out: Pit (Orbulon battle)
  • 15th Out: Donkey Kong (Flying Man battle)
  • 16th Out: Ice Climbers (Star Rod battle)
  • 17th Out: Pikachu (Funky Kong battle)
  • 18th Out: Isabelle (Raikou, Entei, & Suicune battle)
  • 19th Out: Samus (Octoling Girl & Octoling Boy battle)
  • 20th Out: Banjo & Kazooie (MegaMan Volnutt battle)
  • 21st Out: Pichu (MegaMan Volnutt battle)
  • 22nd Out: Pac-Man (MegaMan Volnutt battle)
  • 23rd Out: Snake (Kraid battle)
  • 24th Out: Mii Swordfighter (Dry Bowser battle)
  • 25th Out: Dark Pit (Amy battle)

Special events: We’re finally back, after weeks of not playing this mode. To catch you all up, the band of heroes is travelling through the Castlevania section of the dark realm, on a mission to take down Dracula… the next boss on our route. For our first character rescue, edgy Young Link was able to rescue edgy Pit… I mean Dank Pit… I mean Dark Pit from his slumber. The party also managed to rescue Robin. At this point, there were only two things standing in the way of completing the Dracula’s castle area… the Alucard spirit battle, and Dracula himself. Thankfully, dank Pit was able to slay both of these monsters. With Dracula’s Castle being completed, there is only one area left in the dark realm to complete before we reach the endgame of the run: the mysterious dimension. Naturally, the party travelled toward that section of the map next. Alas, Dark Pit was lost along the way… the dankest of them all fell to a hammer. In any event, the heroes made it to the mysterious dimension… next episode, they’ll go head-first into it and complete the final major section of the game before the endgame map.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OzvGNIbhSUCi6X8tGw0hnSR7PUo_z11ZDtGTSggxfWY/edit?usp=sharing

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Hang on......... what's "With Yoshi?"

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yoshi being good with cooking is canon now

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Imagine Bart and Lisa’s HEADS.
Aye Carumba!
The ninth chapter of the world of light nuzlocke is finally in the books. Didn't advance for nearly a month, but we finally made some progress again...

Alive/Rescued: Mario, Peach, Bowser, Captain Falcon, Joker, Terry, Fox, Lucas, Falco, Ness, Mii Gunner/Sans, Olimar, Link, Sonic, Mii Brawler, Zelda, Young Link, Cloud, Chrom, Ganondorf, Wario, Ridley, Robin

Dead/Defeated
  • 1st Out: Sheik (Shinobu battle)
  • 2nd Out: Jigglypuff (Fi battle)
  • 3rd Out: Inkling (Infinite battle)
  • 4th Out: Piranha Plant (Deep Breathing battle)
  • 5th Out: Villager (Marin battle)
  • 6th Out: Kirby (Rayman battle)
  • 7th Out: Lucario (Culdra battle)
  • 8th Out: Marth (Affinity battle)
  • 9th Out: Dr. Mario (Susie battle)
  • 10th Out: Hero (Andy battle)
  • 11th Out: Yoshi (Sigma battle)
  • 12th Out: Wii Fit Trainer (Sigma battle)
  • 13th Out: Simon (Ellie battle)
  • 14th Out: Pit (Orbulon battle)
  • 15th Out: Donkey Kong (Flying Man battle)
  • 16th Out: Ice Climbers (Star Rod battle)
  • 17th Out: Pikachu (Funky Kong battle)
  • 18th Out: Isabelle (Raikou, Entei, & Suicune battle)
  • 19th Out: Samus (Octoling Girl & Octoling Boy battle)
  • 20th Out: Banjo & Kazooie (MegaMan Volnutt battle)
  • 21st Out: Pichu (MegaMan Volnutt battle)
  • 22nd Out: Pac-Man (MegaMan Volnutt battle)
  • 23rd Out: Snake (Kraid battle)
  • 24th Out: Mii Swordfighter (Dry Bowser battle)
  • 25th Out: Dark Pit (Amy battle)

Special events: We’re finally back, after weeks of not playing this mode. To catch you all up, the band of heroes is travelling through the Castlevania section of the dark realm, on a mission to take down Dracula… the next boss on our route. For our first character rescue, edgy Young Link was able to rescue edgy Pit… I mean Dank Pit… I mean Dark Pit from his slumber. The party also managed to rescue Robin. At this point, there were only two things standing in the way of completing the Dracula’s castle area… the Alucard spirit battle, and Dracula himself. Thankfully, dank Pit was able to slay both of these monsters. With Dracula’s Castle being completed, there is only one area left in the dark realm to complete before we reach the endgame of the run: the mysterious dimension. Naturally, the party travelled toward that section of the map next. Alas, Dark Pit was lost along the way… the dankest of them all fell to a hammer. In any event, the heroes made it to the mysterious dimension… next episode, they’ll go head-first into it and complete the final major section of the game before the endgame map.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OzvGNIbhSUCi6X8tGw0hnSR7PUo_z11ZDtGTSggxfWY/edit?usp=sharing
Y'know... I'm half considering doing a WOL Nuzlocke on Hard...
Spiritless.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I recommend taking a look at this concept video by Delzethin for Rillaboom, it's pretty well-made and detailed like the rest of his works:

I'll give it a watch later. The more I've been thinking about it, the more I realize how cool Rillaboom would be. Like, more than just a funny meme, Rillaboom would be actually super hype.

Dang, I think I'm unironically a Rillaboom supporter now.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'll give it a watch later. The more I've been thinking about it, the more I realize how cool Rillaboom would be. Like, more than just a funny meme, Rillaboom would be actually super hype.

Now for the initiation ritual.

8D7E2856-39EC-4A8C-9F15-2410915B816B.jpeg

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
welp, fell back in love with Kingdom Hearts again, time to go to my classic icon
I thought I'd be able to wait and play the DLC later. "I should work on other games" I thought.

...Yeaaaaahhhhhh I'm weak, I'm buying and playing it tomorrow. Do I have to start a new file to access the new content? My only file is on Normal difficulty and a part of me thinks I should restart on Critical.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm gonna say the secret boss in KH Re Mind is the worst in the series purely because whenever you lose you have to go back to the title screen and reload.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Aye Carumba!

Y'know... I'm half considering doing a WOL Nuzlocke on Hard...
Spiritless.
I'll be upping the ante and difficulty in future runs. At least, if I'm able to win with the settings I have now "normal, DLC allowed, easy-going revival system during the final battle". In the future, if I were to beat this run, I could do...

-hard, dlc allowed, easy revival system in the final
-hard, dlc banned, hard revival system in the final
-hard, dlc banned, hard revival system in the final, and SPIRITLESS

that would be wild lol

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
If the world managed to make it through the Cold War without reducing itself to nuclear waste, I think we'll make it through the current era just fine.
Literally this. There are plenty of measures in place to stop wars like that from Happening, as well as the fact that realistically no one wants to start it because it would only go badly no matter how much the media wants you to think otherwise.
Or we could just

Or:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I wasn't expecting to jump back into this thread and be greeted with Baboom ass.

Not complaining, mind you.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

You could have been getting hyped for this instead.
I figured since I’ve been talking **** all day, I should put my money where my mouth is and do my own design for Grookey 3.
View attachment 244832
I call her, Gorocka. After a name from one fake text leak a while back. I don’t necessarily think it’s objectively better then what GameFreak did. Or that I’m better then GameFreak or whatever. All I know is I like this design better, it’s more in line with 1 and 2, it’s what I was picturing for the character for many months now, and I just wanted to put on paper.

But nope. GameFreak went in the safest and most predictable direction possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom