• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Wait, Smash 4 speculation was even worse than what we're dealing with now?

Holy ****
Brawl had complaints about clones.
Ultimate has complaints about the roster being "imbalanced".
When the community complains about both, **** hits the fan.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

Holy ****
Yes, yes it was. Hoo boy, it was.

I was right front and center for it. It was insane. Brawl had its moments too. Melee might've been the least crazy one SB has had, but I wasn't part of that speculation scene.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Holy ****
The ballot was the first time the Smash community had been given any sense of power over what happened to the game. And with power comes corruption. And by god was there corruption.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Twitter has turned into even more of a cesspit than it already was in the last few months.

It's honestly disgusting how many people on that platform lack any kind of empathy or even a single bit of kindness. Worst part is? This is over a video game.
Wait til you see everything else.

I've used Twitter in the past. I think its near 8chan level now and that's actually saying something.

D

Deleted member

Seems like KoF XV will use an artstyle inspired by Guilty Gear.

Really hyped if that's the case.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
No fanbase has innocent people. There's always someone who's trying to be epic edgy to look cool and end up having their head stuck up their own ass.
Oh, of course. I assume we're talking about the worst of any fanbase, cause the majority of kutthroats and space pirates were great company, just an entitled vocal minority existed among them.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I know it's really sudden or rude to ask now but does anyone know what is the discord link to Sabi's server? Or at least his ID or name for discord in private?

I've just now found out that he has deleted his account on Discord and am trying to reach over him on Twitter but so far I have had no reply.. I was in his server for leaks, then suddenly I wasn't anymore..

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Pretty cool Crash moveset. Certainly better then Lockstin bending over backwards to avoid anything but the original trilogy.

Not a fan of the down special or Final Smash. I would have the down special be the super belly flop and the down air be just a dive kick. The final smash should be as follows.

Crash does a death tornado spin which sends anyone it hits flying into a cinematic. They’re on one of the rest platforms in a Crash 1 boulder level. Crash is riding down the path on Polar (or Pura if you’re Coco) with Aku Aku invincibility, running Friday a boulder. He jumps, boosts for extra night off the opponents, and then the opponents get flattened by the boulder.

Raxxel

NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
... ****, I checked again only to make sure the details were correct.

So, apparently, the dog was suffering from bone cancer. The visit to the hospital probably unveiled this. It's been euthanized. I'm sorry, I should have checked before speaking.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
... ****, I checked again only to make sure the details were correct.

So, apparently, the dog was suffering from bone cancer. The visit to the hospital probably unveiled this. It's been euthanized. I'm sorry, I should have checked before speaking.
I'm so sorry for the owner. I've lost pets before, it's heartbreaking and awful.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I did. And why not make a lil-self deprecating joke to lighten the mood, no?
but apparently that didn't work
I'm all for a joke, but here's the issue summarized
*Banjo PFP makes fun of some guys dog dying because they liled Byleth*
*"Wow, what an edgy kid. It's like that's their only personality" - A User*
"That's me! I'm the edgy kid! - You"

See the problem? It makes you look like the villian in this scenario, because not only is your statement incredibly tone deaf, but it also makes it seem as if you would jump in and taunt this grieving person if had the chance.

Time and place for everything, but that wasn't it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just realized Byleth is quit similar to Ike in various way, like both are the child of a old skilled mercenary that with time, get involve in world changing event. That, and from what been seen, Byleth seem to be on the slower but powerful side of things compared to say, Marth or Roy.

Sooo, where are the fanart of those two together?:4myfriends:

D

Deleted member

See the problem? It makes you look like the villian in this scenario, because not only is your statement incredibly tone deaf, but it also makes it seem as if you would jump in and taunt this grieving person if had the chance.
That's the joke I was going for :v
I hope that changes soon
Nah, just don't give a **** about how people think of me in general. That doesn't mean I don't care AT ALL, but usually not gonna give a ****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom