• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Shocked that the person who's personality on the forum is "Spam unrelated gifs and forced unfunny ****posts" does not in fact care about how others perceive them.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Nah, just don't give a **** about how people think of me in general. That doesn't mean I don't care AT ALL, but usually not gonna give a ****.
It's weird to be told off by people from the net but yeah there's a time and place for the not giving a **** showing and this is from someone who has felt the consequences of being like it.
There are situations where it's perfect to act like it but this ain't it. We are all into the slightly more serious side of discussion at the minute.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Different types of people exist.

They're also a teenager. A lot can change when they add 4 more years to their life.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Different types of people exist.

They're also a teenager. A lot can change when they add 4 more years to their life.
You're right, they are a teenager, that's why they should know now instead of later that their behavior and attitude is not likable and makes people not want to be around them.

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
All I'm gonna say on this matter is that it's generally not a good idea to joke about stuff in every situation.
Also if you said something insensitive and someone reacts negatively to it you shouldn't just say "it was a joke lol" to try to cover it up.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm making some comic dubs on my YouTube channel, and I put up a voice listing for one of them yesterday, and I realized I screwed up on one of the audition lines. Part of the line was "Shush, it's gonna be awesome!" and I accidentally typed it as "Sush, it's gonna be awesome!". Now I have an audition with that mistake I made in there. Oops.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I know it's really sudden or rude to ask now but does anyone know what is the discord link to Sabi's server? Or at least his ID or name for discord in private?

I've just now found out that he has deleted his account on Discord and am trying to reach over him on Twitter but so far I have had no reply.. I was in his server for leaks, then suddenly I wasn't anymore..
Iirc isn’t sabi’s server private and has to be linked by them? They also don’t respond much on twitter so it’s not going to be easy for you. No idea on his idea though sorry.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well ****. Found out from my a friend of my dad's grandson got beat up by two guys and died of his injuries. My condolences goes out to him.

My dad is going down to the church tonight to give his prayers.

D

Deleted member

Well...my Switch privileges have been taken away from me until the end of my college semester. No Switch for 4 months.

Because **** I'M IN THE FINAL CHAPTER OF FIRE EMBLEM AND I HAVE TO WAIT ALL THIS TIME FOR ME TO FINISH IT GODDAMMIT.

PS I won't spoilt it for the sake of everyone here.

Dutch Raikuna

Well...my Switch privileges have been taken away from me until the end of my college semester. No Switch for 4 months.

Because **** I'M IN THE FINAL CHAPTER OF FIRE EMBLEM AND I HAVE TO WAIT ALL THIS TIME FOR ME TO FINISH IT GODDAMMIT.

May I ask why?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well ****. Found out from my a friend of my dad's grandson got beat up by two guys and died of his injuries. My condolences goes out to him.

My dad is going down to the church tonight to give his prayers.
Best wishes, my guy.

Didja color on the walls again and get grounded?

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

You're in college, so your parents have no right to take your games away

You're an adult

Dutch Raikuna

You're in college, so your parents have no right to take your games away

You're an adult
Really depends of how you've been raised. In my family its "let them figure it out on their own, as they know the consequences of each thing they do." In others its the complete opposite.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Really depends of how you've been raised. In my family its "let them figure it out on their own, as they know the consequences of each thing they do." In others its the complete opposite.
If your over 21 your parents have no right to do this kind of thing. And if they still think they do then you need to report that ****.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
As an adult, if you're still living with your parents, then you're living under their household under their rules.

If you aren't, well then um.

You need to grow a spine. Sorry mate. :T

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Alright ladies and germs, I'm getting ballsy and I'm making a prediction, not just for the Fighter's Pass but even beyond.

Fighter's Pass
Fighter 1: Rex & Olethro Ruins
Fighter 2: Sora & Hollow Bastion
Fighter 3: Geno & Forest Maze
Fighter 4: Crash Bandicoot & Wumpa Islands
Fighter 5: Rayman & Band Land
Fighter 6: Shantae & Scuttle Town
Bonus Fighter: Waluigi

Mii Fighter Costumes:
- Shovel Knight (w/ Strike the Earth Remix)
- Hollow Knight Set (w/ False Knight)
- Creeper Hat
- Creeper T-Shirt
- Edelgard Set
- Hunter Armor
- Rathalos Armor
- Lloyd Set
- Yuri Lowell Set
- Travis Touchdown Set
- Morag Set
- Betilla's Hair/Hat
- Riku Set
- Risky's Hat
- Mallow Hat
- Doom Slayer Set
- Cacodemon Hat
- Dragonborn Set
- Dante Set
- Spyro Hat
- Puyo Puyo Hat
- Heihachi Set
- Gil Set
- Sakura Shinguji set

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As an adult, if you're still living with your parents, then you're living under their household under their rules.

If you aren't, well then um.

You need to grow a spine. Sorry mate. :T
Right, I live with my dad in his house, I follow his rules. He is paying all the bills so as far as Im conserned, hes the boss

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well just got a call from the place helping me get a second job. I think I might be finally getting it after over a year of searching.

Going down tomorrow to meet with him to go over things before going over to the place to meet the owners.

2-3 days a week for 5 hours.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well just got a call from the place helping me get a second job. I think I might be finally getting it after over a year of searching.

Going down tomorrow to meet with him to go over things before going over to the place to meet the owners.

2-3 days a week for 5 hours.

5 hours each day, or the entire week?

Dutch Raikuna

Right, I live with my dad in his house, I follow his rules. He is paying all the bills so as far as Im conserned, hes the boss
Pretty much my house as well. My dad works and is just as a big of a gamer as I am, but I know where his lines are.
I've only crossed his once in the past few years when I had a fight with one of his friends from abroad; I learned very damn well after. Took my crap off me for at least a month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom