• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I think mine might be Alexandra Roivas from Eternal Darkness. The game had a much deeper magic system than I realized, and there would be so many great options for stage hazards. (pretty much any of them would make the stage in question not competitively viable, but it would be fun to watch given the original game's insanity effects)
I think she would be a good surprise DLC pick. Especially if we get a set of characters that are explicitly all first party and can't be assist trophies but can be spirits.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
What's the weirdest most obscure character that's on your top 10 list of most wanted smash characters. Everybody has one. Mine is Dig Dug, and if that's too well known to qualify, the Rampage Trio (they could easily be skins of each other).
I've got a couple. Daitōryō from Hanafuda, and Dynal from Fossil Fighters.

D

Deleted member

What's the weirdest most obscure character that's on your top 10 list of most wanted smash characters. Everybody has one. Mine is Dig Dug, and if that's too well known to qualify, the Rampage Trio (they could easily be skins of each other).
Dio- I mean this guy
D7B82012-2AF4-427D-B119-4F66A3E74DEE.png

Same VA btw

I mean, guess you could say my entire wanted list is obscure lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Based on this, they should start focusing on Johto mons now. A lot of them had their lines expanded by Sinnoh, or they already continued from Kanto mons. But there are still plenty that should have their lines expanded, or get new forms.

:164::166::168::171::178::189::192::195::203::205::206::210::211::213::217::219::224::225::227::232::234::235::241: are the mons that came from new lines, and have got nothing since their inclusion.
I remember that before SW/Sh's release, there were rumors Noctowl would get a regional form. That would've been pretty cool, Noctowl really doesn't have much going for it and could use the boost (much like Linoone). Same with Ledian, but unfortunately that's not happening anytime soon (thanks Orbeetle...)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
You know, the only thing I ask for in the third iteration of Sword and Shield is the ability to switch your Stadium Uniform.

Seriously, what is the point in being able to obtain these outfits that are specifically used in stadium matches if you can't USE them in stadium matches, especially the rematches at the end of the game? Baffling.

Rhus

We're going top speed!
You know, the only thing I ask for in the third iteration of Sword and Shield is the ability to switch your Stadium Uniform.

Seriously, what is the point in being able to obtain these outfits that are specifically used in stadium matches if you can't USE them in stadium matches, especially the rematches at the end of the game? Baffling.
Game freak are cowards who won't let me match my Toxtricity's colours in the Stadium.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So our first ama for next week will be...

and our second will be

if both give the greenlight, expect their amas to drop next Tuesday and Saturday respectively

reminder that we only got a couple peeps left on the waiting list,

so if you haven't had an ama yet and would like to participate, now would be a good time to sign up

I will be prepared.

will try to let you know in advance if something suddenly comes up and i can't but so far next Saturday looks good for me

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
After doing a little research, I think I developed my new RP team for my trainer.

Scrafty/Weavile/Hydreigon/Toxtricity/Obstagoon

I made it to be similar to Piers' team, because my trainer is a fan of Piers. No 6th Pokemon because Piers as well as most end game teams in the rematch stadium have only 5.

Gonna update my trainer card with the new team. I really am loving this.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
After doing a little research, I think I developed my new RP team for my trainer.

Scrafty/Weavile/Hydreigon/Toxtricity/Obstagoon

I made it to be similar to Piers' team, because my trainer is a fan of Piers. No 6th Pokemon because Piers as well as most end game teams in the rematch stadium have only 5.

Gonna update my trainer card with the new team. I really am loving this.
what's an RP team?

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
A Hanafuda character would be so interesting. It's the literal earliest thing Nintendo did. I looked it up and aparently Dsitoryo is just a specific set that they made though. Did the cards have any specific characters?
Daitōryō is used to refer to this character from the cards:

Obviously he's not a fully developed character, lacking things like a personality, but it makes sense when you consider that he is from 1889.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

been working on improving my art skills a bit, so uh... what do you think?
sketch1578195917571.png

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
what's an RP team?
It's a team that you create for roleplaying reasons. Just something fun I like to do in the newer games.

I do it mostly for trainer card flair. When you create your Trainer Card, the team you currently had at the time is printed on the back, so I wanted to create a team that would be seen there. I also wanted to actually own said team, fully trained and ready for a fight.

I have a really sick Trainer Card now because of this.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Well, tonight was interesting. My dad, my grandma and I enjoyed an attempt at homemade sushi. Keyword here being “attempt,” since the rice still had some starch and became too sticky to work with. It was still enjoyable nonetheless, and we learned a lesson. How’d everybody else’s night go?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
My youngest relative who was introduced to smash during the christmas season has taken a real liking towards the Dragon quest stuff. Because They look like the Z fighters.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Its 4:30 am where I live and I have two days to fix my bed time routine and a paper. I'm so bad when it comes to procrastinating.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's a team that you create for roleplaying reasons. Just something fun I like to do in the newer games.

I do it mostly for trainer card flair. When you create your Trainer Card, the team you currently had at the time is printed on the back, so I wanted to create a team that would be seen there. I also wanted to actually own said team, fully trained and ready for a fight.

I have a really sick Trainer Card now because of this.
Oh. I kind of just... did that. I actually struggled in a couple gyms and battles because I didn’t have anything to counter Fire and Fairy types. I even named them. My lineup is Lola (Cinderace), Kaylie (Sylveon), Anissa (Boltund), Jeanne (Hatterene), Lucy (Eldegoss), and Sarah (Alcremie). I formed a pretty good bond with them. Sometimes I boot up the game just to camp and play with them.

Now that I’m the champion and have caught Zamazenta, I think I’m gonna become an Eevee breader.

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
The greatest birthday gift I have ever received was the Patriots getting knocked out by a wildcard team.

Thank you, Titans. You guys are the true MVPs. <3
The Real MVPs are the Dolphins for knocking the Patriots down to the 3rd seed, forcing them to play in the wild card

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So just watched the first episode of Fate Stay/Night. Animation is great but it feels off for an anime?

I do like the fantasy shadow war in modern times aspect. Damn now I want Saber even more in Smash Bros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom