• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I got so many RPGs next year. Like, so, so many.

I plan on starting my New Years off later this week with starting FF7 and continuing DQ11S. Gonna be a good time.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
MacDuck's rating: 1298 → 1320
(+22 for winning)
Well that's enough laddering for the time being.
Man I forgot how addicting competitive pokemon can be.

Yes my current Showdown alias is MacDuck. No I don't have a Sir'Fetched on my team. Live with it.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
How to be big sad:

-Listen to Stale Cupcakes
-Think about how much you love Animal Crossing and while you are stoked for New Horizons, it means New Leaf's era is over and git hit by the 6 years of nostalgia you have for it

Peck man I didn't ask for these feels I just wanted to chill with some Animal Crossing music before bed.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
But that means the thing is practically invincible. How are you supposed to beat it when you can’t exploit its weaknesses and the battle ends when it kills four times?
Just because it has coverage for its weaknesses doesn’t mean it’s not still weak to them. It’ll still die to a couple rock moves, you just gotta be more strategic about when it hits you.

A fitting avatar for this goal imo
it’s my problem free philosophy

Noipoi

Howdy!
Well then how am I supposed to grind up my team when the only raid battles are invincible Pokémon? That’s not challenge. That’s bull ****.
Raid battles are significantly less crap when you have people to fight with, like you’re intended to. That’s not always easy however, and the AI is trash, so they do end up being bull a lot of the time.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Raid battles are significantly less crap when you have people to fight with, like you’re intended to. That’s not always easy however, and the AI is trash, so they do end up being bull a lot of the time.
So.... the 5 star ones are locked behind a $20 paywall. Basically meaning now I have to pay money if I want any chance of being strong enough for endgame.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Baby Marina be like

8EAF53B4-EBA5-442D-98CF-A976BB88FA0F.jpeg

Edit:
So.... the 5 star ones are locked behind a $20 paywall. Basically meaning now I have to pay money if I want any chance of being strong enough for endgame.
No, they’re perfectly possible to do alone. I’ve done it many times. But it’ll be tricky, and you’ll have to be strategic.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Is endgame even that challenging?

Most people I know say that Sword and Shield has a pretty standard difficulty for Pokemon games, which is really not that much.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Is endgame even that difficult?

Most people I know say that Sword and Shield has a pretty standard difficulty for Pokemon games, which is really not that much.
Leon can be kinda tricky if you’re not careful, but it’s not super hard or anything.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Baby Marina be like

View attachment 255187

Edit:
No, they’re perfectly possible to do alone. I’ve done it many times. But it’ll be tricky, and you’ll have to be strategic.
Maybe I’m just not smart enough for it then. Because from where I’m standing there’s no way to predict what this thing will do and when. And when every attack from it basically one shots me and you need dynamax to stand a chance, but you loose dynamax if it kills you or after three turns. No matter how I look at it I can’t find a way to win.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Maybe I’m just not smart enough for it then. Because from where I’m standing there’s no way to predict what this thing will do and when. And when every attack from it basically one shots me and you need dynamax to stand a chance, but you loose dynamax if it kills you or after three turns. No matter how I look at it I can’t find a way to win.
Honestly if you’re at level 64 or whatever you’re good to go already. You’ll get levels just fighting through the tournament, you’ll be slightly above Leon, you’ll beat him fine.

D

Deleted member

View attachment 255101

staindgrey staindgrey @KMDP @Tougon & @GhostM & Knight Dude Knight Dude @Mudparty & @Shroob

@Guh-Huzzah! @Taylor F @StormC & Idon Idon & @MilkCalf @DerpingPikachu

@Cyndane & @Moydow & @Ralsei @lightdrago & Zinith Zinith @NonSpecificGuy

@KarneraMythos & @PsychoIncarnate & @Flyboy (a boy who is fly)

There’s ol’ @Bolderousness @Cosmic77 ZephyrZ ZephyrZ & @Wademan94

@Luigi The President @Mega Bidoof & then SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

@Smashing Ramen & @BlueMonk & @Pyra & osby osby and of course MooMew64 MooMew64

Michael the Spikester Michael the Spikester PeridotGX PeridotGX and then you got @tehponycorn

@Kirby Dragons @CosmicQuark & @LibraPsoul the one and only @Gentlepanda

@punished faygo @ClaTheBae @PsySmasher and obviously there’s @Hinata

Then @AndreaAC & @Peridorito & @Fenriraga and still...

@Hat N' Clogs @GuavaJuice @redfeatherraven then @TheIrepan8 & @Will

@Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik Mamboo07 Mamboo07 @Opossum

Z25 Z25 & @- Zero Requiem - @JDCabrera & @Blossom ✿

@Shishœ @Shield eater @Scoliosis Jones & @MainJPW

@Mai Shiranui @SonicSmasher1 & then Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo

There’s @MissingGlitch & @ShotoStar: Endgame @pizzadudemanguy ‘s in this song

@Delzethin @TheMightyP @Fisher & @Chucklehead Tom

@KingofPhantoms @BlondeLombax & then @Megadoomer & @Amazing Ampharos

@FurretBro & then @Shyy_Guy595 @MacSmitty & there’s @Lobos

@Pokechu @Iridium @GothFluttershy (I think @CoolTyphlosion is gone)

@CrusherMania1592 (I’m almost finished with this song!)

There’s @Nubby & @Rummy & @Smashboards itself, TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4

RandomAce RandomAce @Fluttershy @Haaaaadoken and then we got @Jackalmore

@Koiba & @Guilhew & then @Captain Shwampy @papagenos Channel is lit

@MinaHatesYami & @Puddi @Amity ...

@Vugzi & @Vulgun @Roguewolf & @Sephazon

@MacBadley @Kabutops & @Ju-Fu & @Gabuu

and our new god @John Dylan Smith

happy New Year’s Eve, ya ********.
Well, I didn't expect this but thanks for putting me in there Noipoi!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m gonna get some sleep and I guess go for the final challenge in the morning.

It’s just so jarring. Everything up to this point has been super easy and then the raid battles just skyrocket.

Also, I think it says something about me if I’m too dumb to properly strategize in a game that has been described as baby’s first rpg.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I’m gonna get some sleep and I guess go for the final challenge in the morning.

It’s just so jarring. Everything up to this point has been super easy and then the raid battles just skyrocket.

Also, I think it says something about me if I’m too dumb to properly strategize in a game that has been described as baby’s first rpg.
Nah, raid battles with AI teammates is almost impossible sometimes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
How to be big sad:

-Listen to Stale Cupcakes
-Think about how much you love Animal Crossing and while you are stoked for New Horizons, it means New Leaf's era is over and git hit by the 6 years of nostalgia you have for it

Peck man I didn't ask for these feels I just wanted to chill with some Animal Crossing music before bed.
my fav song personaly is KK disco and KK Crusin

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
But that means the thing is practically invincible. How are you supposed to beat it when you can’t exploit its weaknesses and the battle ends when it kills four times?
That’s a super easy thing to counter though.

There’s so many Pokémon that get stone edge or rock slide and I’m pretty sure the former if not the both is a tr. Teach to any Pokémon not weak to centi and it will die fast.

Also I’ve been able to beat almost every five star raid in the post game myself with just one Pokémon of type advantage. Being level 80-100 wrecks post game raids. So it shouldn’t be that bad for you.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ayyy one day till the year is over

got any new decade resolutions, paisanos?
TO BECOME MASTER OF THE FIST!

Evil Ryu Mad.jpg

But seriously, I guess to just improve in general, from art to personal stuff to business stuff and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom