• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Me after spending literal $100 of dollars on just a few tech cards for a TCG that literally no-one except me plays around here anyway

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got all the main members for my team in MUA3. Spider-Man, Storm, Psylocke and Venom. I got to the Knowwhere area of the story. I think my team's looking pretty clean, I want to clear more of the missions soon.

I've also been playing quite a few of the Street Fighter titles on the Collection. I played through SF2 with Ryu, Alpha 1 with Ryu and Chun, Alpha 2 with Chun, and SF3 New Gen with Ryu.

I got to say, I think Chun-Li in Alpha 2, Alpha 3 and Third Strike are my favorite versions of her. Hyper fighting ain't bad either, since Kikoken's introduction was actually a HCF motion. Ryu's pretty much my go-to in any SF title, but I like the SF3 versions and Alpha 3 version of him a lot.

If I play through Super Turbo soon-ish, I'll do it with Ken.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I think the only challenges where I'm shook for MUA3 are the ones that require me to play some characters I don't particularly care to level up. I was able to clear the Spider-Man one under the level requirement, since he's my main. But the Hulk only mission's gonna be a *****. At least the Captain America one I can ring out the enemies fairly easily.

I feel like I still want to focus on my main team, but I also want to boost up some other characters like Wolverine, Deadpool and Miles. Hell, I should probably do the same with Scarlet Witch so I can have a decent healer, Captain America and Ghost Spider(so I can have a full Spider-Team at the ready).

I know the game has a HUGE level cap, so I know this stuff will take a while.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
untiled Goose game has sold over a million copies. That’s pretty good!

D

Deleted member

We legit doing cursed images now?
How bout cursed gifs?

Oh Ridley, you ain’t looking so hot now

D

Deleted member

I'm reminded of the Vanguard protagonist who had a weird piece of hair on his head that was apparently so weird that it was acknowledged in universe.
Chrono? Pretty sure you don’t mean Aichi and/or Shinemon, who don’t really match that description.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

The tides have turned, haven’t they?

THE WORLD WILL BE SILENCED, BY THE DESTRUCTION MY MASTER BRINGS!
CD7A7722-D0D5-446E-81F0-EC5016705EDE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm pretty sure I just sent over 100 Pokemon on Pokejobs tonight.

Not understanding the payoff here. They get a bunch of EXP and bring back one item. I send the correct type as well. No idea.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
me, watching the current state of the thread and it's cursed images, but also wanting to participate in the madness
1577762426463.png

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
With Dynamax and Galarian-Darmanitan gone I've decided now's a good time to try my hands at competitive pokemon Showdown as well.

My current team:
-Steel

It's a mixed volt-turn team that uses mixed Dragapult and Scarf Hydreigon to pivot around, while Vaporeon and Weezing heal up with Wish / Aromatheropy / Defog. Silvally pressures fairy types, spreads paralysis and pivots with Parting Shot.

Dracozolt hasn't really been doing much for the team but I don't know what to replace it with. I'm thinking Toxtricity or Rotom so my Volt Turn team can actually have the "volt" part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom