• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok. I was trying to grind for candies and I lost to a Gigantamax Snorlax in a raid battle. I’ve been all over the wild area looking for more and there are none. Am I like, soft locked until I beat it or something?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
View attachment 255054
Can’t believe they made the Phantom Thief debate in Persona 5 a real thing.
ok but.....who would honestly think putting that criptic as **** ad up in a place like that was a good idea knowing full well not a lot of people, mainly people that dont play games or know persona, know what Persona 5 is

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ok. I was trying to grind for candies and I lost to a Gigantamax Snorlax in a raid battle. I’ve been all over the wild area looking for more and there are none. Am I like, soft locked until I beat it or something?
Raid dens reset when the clock hits midnight or when you defeat all raids currently available. If you beat the Snorlax more raids will spawn. You could also wait until twelve, but there’ll still only be one den. It’ll just be a different Pokémon. The only way to get more raids is to defeat the remaining one.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Raid dens reset when the clock hits midnight or when you defeat all raids currently available. If you beat the Snorlax more raids will spawn. You could also wait until twelve, but there’ll still only be one den. It’ll just be a different Pokémon. The only way to get more raids is to defeat the remaining one.
So how am I supposed to beat it? I can only barely get past the first shield even with a super effective fighting move. And I need to level my team up to 70.

StormC

Smash Hero
Oh, also, in IMAX, that Tenet preview was incredible. Holy crap am I excited for that movie.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What, we aren't worth talking to
No

C243739A-6900-40FB-956E-763B0D41343F.png

So how am I supposed to beat it? I can only barely get past the first shield even with a super effective fighting move. And I need to level my team up to 70.
ya got me there. I could barely beat it with a level 92 Zacian cuz the AI is trash. Maybe if you somehow get other players to help.

D

Deleted member

wait... false alarm

this ain't my invitation

they have the wrong address

it's forwarded to some dude named "Son Goku" or whatever

ah well, maybe next time
If you find that Son Goku guy, send him greetings from my part and ask him for an autograph.

A friend of mine would love it.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
View attachment 255054
Can’t believe they made the Phantom Thief debate in Persona 5 a real thing.
ok but.....who would honestly think putting that criptic as **** ad up in a place like that was a good idea knowing full well not a lot of people, mainly people that dont play games or know persona, know what Persona 5 is
This is fake. It’s just a funny meme joke.

Even with people who don’t know what Persona 5 is, how would anyone take #WearTheMask with a release date, as a bomb threat? It doesn’t even have any of the “take over society” stuff on it.

MilkCalf

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
2739-5061-8025
Shantae for smash or riot

Or in normal human language: Hello I'm new and dumb and like Shantae.

D

Deleted member

Try getting a toothpick or toothbrush and scrub around the area between the button and the Switch, there may be dust caught in there
I literally have only had it for 3-4 days now, no way there’s enough dust in there.

gonna try anyway thou.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This is fake. It’s just a funny meme joke.

Even with people who don’t know what Persona 5 is, how would anyone take #WearTheMask with a release date, as a bomb threat? It doesn’t even have any of the “take over society” stuff on it.
people are gonna be unsure of everything because they dunno whats going on pf

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
dang... we be getting new peeps left and right

y'all really want bragging rights to say you "technically joined last decade", huh?

Anyways, welcome. This place can be a little nuts, hope y'all are okay with that.

Last edited:

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
So currently, I've cleared the first world in my Miitopia playthough and choose the scientist class for my player character. Before all this, I also casted The King with Mickey, The Princess with Kairi, The Prince with Riku, and The Noble with Sora.

Cuz why not? Given the global juggernaut that Disney is, It'd be funny to imagine Mickey as a fat royal figure and his mountains of cash hidden away in his vaults.

D

Deleted member

What does everyone here think the next super smash bros game is going to be like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom