• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
oh bro, I dont have the talent to draw something like that, I barly know how to draw mountains
Okay, that's fair - while I know little about landscapes, I figured that it would give you a lot of variety to work with. Sorry about that!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Okay, that's fair - while I know little about landscapes, I figured that it would give you a lot of variety to work with. Sorry about that!
nah nah, don't apologize dude, I mean I can try it out, but id have to figure out the right way to draw a mountain like that. The most I do are round hills pf

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So am I the only one who thinks eternatus is what inspired AZ to make the ultimate weapon?

It’s a laser energy canon just like the ultimate weapon. Feels really intentional imo

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Nah, don’t worry about it! The game can get a bit tough at times.

Hey, glad your enjoying it. LOL If you need any help, try taking it slower. I have this tendency to go really fast in platformer games, and it gets me killed a lot. LOL I hope that helps.

Also, if you pounce then follow up with a jump at just the right time, you will jump higher and pick up some speed. :)
xD I think the spiky spinning rats is what causes me the most trouble every time. And I swear, I try to take it slowly, I am just that bad at platformers! xP And I have pressed Pounce instead of Jump plenty of times, its hilarious! :happysheep: Also thanks for the tip! :>

xD And a weird thought...when I saw the level with the Spikes that come in and out of the ground, I had flashbacks of when I played the original Prince of Persia game in my dad's Nokia Shell-phone when I was little...spikes are my trauma from what I am seeing!

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I don't like him.

He needn't exist.

D

Deleted member

I don't like him.

He needn't exist.
Leo Luster before the cartoon.

osby

Smash Obsessed
xD And a weird thought...when I saw the level with the Spikes that come in and out of the ground, I had flashbacks of when I played the original Prince of Persia game in my dad's Nokia Shell-phone when I was little...spikes are my trauma from what I am seeing!
Welp, I still use that phone. It even has that exact game.

D

Deleted member

Been playing my Switch Lite for a while, and while nothing super bad is going on, system wise, the L button does not want to press down for some reason.
Works just fine if I press it at the edge of the button(very-left of the L button) but if I push it the way I’m most confident with(the middle) it gets stuck and doesn’t always go back to being able to be pushed.

I would show a video so this made more sense, but going on a bike ride, so I’ll do that later.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Been playing my Switch Lite for a while, and while nothing super bad is going on, system wise, the L button does not want to press down for some reason.
Works just fine if I press it at the edge of the button(very-left of the L button) but if I push it the way I’m most confident with(the middle) it gets stuck and doesn’t always go back to being able to be pushed.

I would show a video so this made more sense, but going on a bike ride, so I’ll do that later.
Try getting a toothpick or toothbrush and scrub around the area between the button and the Switch, there may be dust caught in there

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Welp, I still use that phone. It even has that exact game.
Wow. That's cool, actually! I wish I had it myself just to re-play that game. Now I only got the Prince of Persia Sands of Time from Ubisoft. I still enjoyed it a whole lot though.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
One thing I’m wondering in Steven Universe future is why did they have lars:
Open a bakery. Only for him to leave it the next episode? Makes no sense if they were going to spinoff bait a Lars of the stars show.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I don't like him.

He needn't exist.
Why don't you like him? He seems so helpful, shows up just to give you hints.

D

Deleted member

So.

I didn't hate Rise Of Skywalker. In fact, I found it pretty entertaining, especially the first half.

But oof. Rough, rough, rough. The editing especially is some of the worst editing I've seen in a major blockbuster in some time. Goes without saying it's also creatively bankrupt. As someone who liked the direction TLJ was beginning to take the series in, I was disappointed it pivoted away from those themes and ideas, but I knew that going in, having read the leaks months ago. Doing so also helped me keep my expectations in check, because lord help me,

I ****ing hate Reylo with every fiber of my being.

It was an enjoyable but ultimately toothless and by the numbers action/adventure blockbuster that just happened to be the finale to the Star Wars saga.

Kinda wish I could see Promare in theaters again.
The way I see it is if you go into TRoS knowing it's gonna be complete damage control, it somehow becomes more enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom