• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I understand why the "Hatsune Miku made X" joke is being made, but like

It's unfunny and forced. Which is a shame, because it's not a bad message, but it's delivered in the absolute worst way possible.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What'd y'all ask for for Christmas?

D

Deleted member

Most important of all: good things and days for the people I love both IRL and online places such as this one.

Besides that: Fire Emblem Three Houses, an Optimus Prime figure from the Bumblebee movie, a Soundwave figure, an official Dragon Quest artbook, Fantastic Four Funko Pops and if I get lucky F4 Marvel Legends.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I asked for the smash bro’s themed pro controller, eshop cards, and I honestly don’t remember what else lol.
I mainly wanted the controller because joy con drift has been getting annoying and it be easier to get a pro controller over sending the switch in. Then with the eshop cards I’ll probably buy something like Celeste or maybe Xenoblade Chronicles Two because my other copy mysteriously vanished before I even got to play it and I have the dlc too. Either way I was focused mostly on getting stuff for my family,
Like how I got my little bro a Hammond hoodie since that’s his new favorite overwatch character

D

Deleted member

If it has something to do with TCGs, chances are I asked for it lol

A bit more specific thou:
A booster box. They’re basically the things that hold packs and stuff you see at stores, but you buy the entire thing, packs included. Usually way cheaper than just buying the same number of packs, and depending on the TCG, may actually be a cheap way to increase your collection.
The price ranges from TCG to TCG, but it’s usually in between $100-$30.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

It's unfunny and forced. Which is a shame, because it's not a bad message, but it's delivered in the absolute worst way possible.
all joke twitter makes is unfunny and forced becase they think they are being clever when they are actually poor little tumblr refugees that need to put their bad jokes somewhere

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

The only good one was "Miku made Minecraft", and that's because frankly it might as well have been the case, since Notch has virtually been completely removed from the project, including any mentions of him in the game (which is for the better, the kids deserve to enjoy a game without unknowingly supporting someone like him). You can effectively stick the credit on anyone at this point.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Man, y'all got some ambitious Christmas lists.

When you hit thirty you don't really... get big Christmases anymore. Christmas has been a net loss for me for like the last six years after getting presents for everyone else lol.

D

Deleted member

I don’t get Christmas :drshrug:
Then you shall celebrate Christmas or enjoy the day of tomorrow with us.

Depends on whether or not you celebrate It but I for sure will try my best to make you enjoy the day.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's a fact I learned about:
At all times, we could be surrounded by 4th dimensional beings. But we can't just see or detect them in any way because we live in the third dimension. They could be observing and studying us at this very moment...

D

Deleted member

When you hit thirty you don't really... get big Christmases anymore. Christmas has been a net loss for me for like the last six years after getting presents for everyone else lol.
Yeah, my aunt is trying to make sure that is my future.

But today I'm not going to talk about her.

Here's a fact I learned about:
At all times, we could be surrounded by 4th dimensional beings. But we can't just see or detect them in any way because we live in the third dimension. They could be observing and studying us at this very moment...
You arrived late.

I already proved Freezerburn Freezerburn was Uatu the Watcher a few days ago.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
My two front teeth. The fact I have dentures is entirely coincidental.

But for real, and mostly cause I order some stuff myself, some amiibo, Holy Magic Century(German), a Quest 64-based Shirt(via someone selling their own fan artwork), and I think the last of the Transformers JP first anime trilogy.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I don't really ask for anything too expensive because my parents need to save their money... and then they buy me expensive stuff I didn't ask for. I mean, I'm not complaining.
Yeah, that's my issue.

Me: "Hey Mom, Dad, I'm a functional adult and I buy my own **** all year, so I think we're a little past the spending-a-bunch-of-money-for-Christmas thing now. I don't need anything, really."

Them: "Okay honey."

Also Them: "Here's $400 of clothes!"

:glare:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

I pay for most of the stuff myself. I bought two other Switch titles as well. Nonetheless, I find it fun. Plus, guessing which amiibo I get at that time is great. I also tend to end up with an accidental second amiibo that I can give to another family member. Things get pretty fun. :)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Yeah, that's my issue.

Me: "Hey Mom, Dad, I'm a functional adult and I buy my own **** all year, so I think we're a little past the spending-a-bunch-of-money-for-Christmas thing now. I don't need anything, really."

Them: "Okay honey."

Also Them: "Here's $400 of clothes!"

:glare:
listen your mom gave you those supreme joggers and gucci slides so you better be on fleek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom