• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Imagining not talking about based phineas and fern. Has some of the best cartoon songs I’ve ever seen:
Don’t forget my favourite song from the show:

Yeah, I may be a cheesy man. But probably because I eat a lot of cheese.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
View attachment 254113View attachment 254114View attachment 254115

these three cards together make the most use a LV archetype has ever seen, even more than silent magician. and it combos with all of the fusion monsters and a lot of other light machine monsters. i've seen decks use both ojamas and trains. the ****ing trains.

surprised they haven't tried to give the LVs more support, if only they were able to survive more. otherwise they could be a decent pet deck.
Worst part about Ojamassimilation is that it can't outright give you V, W, X, Y, and Z. But it's damn nice that they're better supported.

Thankfully two copies could net you the materials needed, and you'd only need Level 7 to properly hit the field(interestingly enough you don't need to summon it via 5's effect to get Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon out. Though that could be an OCG-only ruling?).

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
@JDCabrera you do not know how much I want a dedicated and talented team of Ben 10 fans to get the rights and make a really good Ben 10 game. Up the age rating a bit and it could become a series. It could be how the classic continuity finds new life.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Worst part about Ojamassimilation is that it can't outright give you V, W, X, Y, and Z.
It does I'm pretty sure? I just run ABCs though.

Thankfully two copies could net you the materials needed, and you'd only need Level 7 to properly hit the field(interestingly enough you don't need to summon it via 5's effect to get Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon out. Though that could be an OCG-only ruling?).
Well you don't need the Armed Dragons at all to use Ojamassimilation, but for Duel Links Ojamatch is a very useful tool because it gives you more normal summons to do other janky stuff.

D

Deleted member

Now we come with the main theme of my Crypt Of The Necrodancer playthroughs:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Never that into it myself. It felt too.... I don’t know.... something just felt off about it. I guess I’m just turned off by media where faith and spirituality save the day and not intellect and technology.
This post gives off overwhelming r/iamverysmart vibes.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It does I'm pretty sure? I just run ABCs though.
It can't summon XYZ-Dragon Cannon at all, since that's Banish Zone(if it was summoned correctly) or Extra Deck only. It only summons the Fusion Materials listed on a card specifically from the Deck(which means Main Deck basically) or GY. So it at best can give you other materials, but that and the other XYZ(XY, XZ, YZ) monsters cannot be summoned from the GY(literally written on their effect text). While VWXYZ itself is a valid target for what to reveal, you can only summon VW-Tiger Catapult. Though I don't know if they gave the other fusions an erratum to be summonable from the GY(definitely not the case in the TCG). Note that you could still summon VW anyway with Ojamassimilation, but that doesn't do much alone. It really should've said to ignore the summon conditions to make VWXYZ remotely playable, but eh.

Well you don't need the Armed Dragons at all to use Ojamassimilation, but for Duel Links Ojamatch is a very useful tool because it gives you more normal summons to do other janky stuff.
I'm sure when True Dracos hit Duel Links, a lot might change. Though I'm guessing only the Monarchs will hit among the major Tribute Summon effect monsters. The 'S Fiend monsters(Vanity's, Majesty's, etc.) are pretty damn op in a low level game. I don't know if Jinzo and Spell Canceller are in there, but they've both been noted lately as actually really damn good. Spell Canceller is treated as a legitimate side deck option against Prophecy, and Jinzo still has its niche, but kind of was killed by the unlimit of Solemn Judgment anyway.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Hey everyone, just here for a head's up on what I've been doing today. Currently, I'm on vacation at a comfy hotel resort in Myrtle Beach for the holiday season. The trip towards the place wasn't exactly the most suitable, and my bum-bum was growing sore from sitting in the same spot in my Mom's car.

What's everyone else been doing?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wanna hear a theme of my childhood?
Ben 10's pretty good.

"Hey hand me the AUX cord!"

"You better not play trash."

You can't tell me it's not great.

We doing favorite cartoons? Batman Beyond was one of my favorite shows and has one of the best intros ever.
My man with the real answers.

For me, my favorite western cartoons are Spectacular Spider-Man, Static Shock, Avatar, TMNT2003 and Samurai Jack. And Batman/JLU, 90's X-Men/Spider-Man.

There's a lot of good stuff out there.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I just finished A hat in time.

You know a lot of indie games never really clicked with me, I always thought they ended up a bit overrated (though that's probably just me being self conscious on thinking about the indie game I'm helping with) but this game, THIS game. It resonated with me, I loved every second of playing this one.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It can't summon XYZ-Dragon Cannon at all, since that's Banish Zone(if it was summoned correctly) or Extra Deck only. It only summons the Fusion Materials listed on a card specifically from the Deck(which means Main Deck basically) or GY. So it at best can give you other materials, but that and the other XYZ(XY, XZ, YZ) monsters cannot be summoned from the GY(literally written on their effect text).
Huh?

Ojamassimilations affect is that you banish Ojamas to put the materials on the field, which will totally allow you to summon XYZ.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Never that into it myself. It felt too.... I don’t know.... something just felt off about it. I guess I’m just turned off by media where faith and spirituality save the day and not intellect and technology.
Probably because the guy who actually relied on intellect and technology in the group was the comic relief character.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Huh?

Ojamassimilations affect is that you banish Ojamas to put the materials on the field, which will totally allow you to summon XYZ.
No. I mean you can't use it to summon XYZ-Dragon Cannon itself even if you summoned it before. So it doesn't let you get both materials onto the field directly if you choose VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon as the target. As its fusion materials are VW and XYZ(only VW can be summoned from the GY). Sorry for being confusing.

I've been specifically talking about summoning VWXYZ, not simply XYZ itself. Which is actually way easier in comparison.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Although I don't exactly remember watching this show much as a youngster, I do adore the main theme song:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
No. I mean you can't use it to summon XYZ-Dragon Cannon itself even if you summoned it before. So it doesn't let you get both materials onto the field directly if you choose VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon as the target. As its fusion materials are VW and XYZ(only VW can be summoned from the GY). Sorry for being confusing.

I've been specifically talking about summoning VWXYZ, not simply XYZ itself. Which is actually way easier in comparison.
VWXYZ doesn't seem that optimal anyway.

Though I kind of want to see 18 other alphabet based union monsters just to see what kind of crazy **** would happen, the unions are hilarious.

And then at the end you make 5 fusion monsters fuse together for one ****ton omega transformer card that basically wins you the match because you got that far, you ****ing deserve it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Probably because the guy who actually relied on intellect and technology in the group was the comic relief character.
So we're gonna act like Sokka didn't come through getting rid of the Fire Lord's blimps? Or he didn't come up with the plan to stop Azula's drill from messing up Ba-Sing-Se's borders?

Avatar had a good mix of spiritual and tech themes in it, when it would have been just fine leaning strictly on the former given the power sets of the characters.

Everyone who has liked this post so far has a padoru avatar.
Here I go again ****ing **** up. Let's go.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Although I don't exactly remember watching this show much as a youngster, I do adore the main theme song:

I loved this show quite a lot!

The people behind it also made this comic book adaptation:

I personally consider the show as the best adaptations of the characters in any media outside comics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
So we're gonna act like Sokka didn't come through getting rid of the Fire Lord's blimps? Or he didn't come up with the plan to stop Azula's drill from messing up Ba-Sing-Se's borders?

Avatar had a good mix of spiritual and tech themes in it, when it would have been just fine leaning strictly on the former given the power sets of the characters.
Also the dude won against characters like Mai, Wan Shi Tong, and Combustion Man.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This post gives off overwhelming r/iamverysmart vibes.
What can I say, I’m a daughter of sci-fi and a devout atheist. It’s the same reason I don’t like Star Wars that much. I don’t claim to be right or better then anyone else. It’s just the lense that my brain filters the world through.
Didn’t help, that’s for sure. I won’t sit here and try to say it’s a bad show, because it’s very well made and tells a very compelling story. It’s just not for me.
Great, who hurt his feelings and made him cry!?:glare:
View attachment 254120
Oh no! Come here baby, mommy will make it better!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seriously, you can't tell me when Season 4 of TMNT03 dropped they didn't add some heat.

"1! Leonardo is always in CONTROOOL! 2! The wise guy is....Michelangeloooo! 3! Donatello is the brains of the bunch! 4! Count on Raphael to throw the first punch!"

NOW LISTEN! That's called mother****ing bars *****, you know nothing about that!

I sure am! In fact, Heihachi is one of my big wants so I'll throw any good vibes I can towards Tekken especially.
Thanks for looking out fam.

Smug Kazama.jpg

Here's to hoping we get a Mishima in Smash. I'd be fine with any of the three main ones, but Jin's my personal favorite. But I DO like Heihachi too. He got more fun to play in newer Tekken titles for me.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also the dude won against characters like Mai, Wan Shi Tong, and Combustion Man.
I would say he's the GOAT. But pretty much each of the main 5 Gaang Members were GOAT in some form or another. Probably one of my favorite ensemble casts alongside the Z-Fighters, Team Urameshi, TMNT and the X-Men.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I would say he's the GOAT. But pretty much each of the main 5 Gaang Members were GOAT in some form or another. Probably one of my favorite ensemble casts alongside the Z-Fighters, Team Urameshi, TMNT and the X-Men.
Honestly bro I aspire to make a team as solid as team avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom