• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
December 26th and you're playing video games trying to not wake up anyone else in the house.

But seriously, this dude makes custom SNES tracks and SNES remixes of songs. I really dig this one for it's mood. Though in general I'm a sucker for SNES style music. It's really cool to me.

Hey guys, my mother told me that my father is taking me to the movies tommotow to see that godawful Rise of Skywalker... i don't wanna watch it.
Convince him to wait for Spies in Disguise which comes out 2 days later then.

I'm not a Star Wars guy at all, so I can't say whether or not the new movies are any better or worse than the other six.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I’d have to say Jaki herself is my favorite partner design so far, though I’m fond of Roshin and my Duplighost girl who I still need to name. (Noipoi came up with “Karade” though I’m not sure if I settled on that yet.

Though it might change when I come up with my last two partners, one for Mario and one for Peach.

There’s also my design for Harvest Guy though I need to come up with some more bosses soon.
O3O You are nailing all the designs, I must say! XD Also the half scissor scythe is genius! And you got me really curious on how they would look with the Paper Mario coloring applied. I might even try to look for some tutorials on that later.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
December 26th and you're playing video games trying to not wake up anyone else in the house.

But seriously, this dude makes custom SNES tracks and SNES remixes of songs. I really dig this one for it's mood. Though in general I'm a sucker for SNES style music. It's really cool to me.

Convince him to wait for Spies in Disguise which comes out 2 days later then.

I'm not a Star Wars guy at all, so I can't say whether or not the new movies are any better or worse than the other six.
In my homeland Australia, Spies in Disguise comes out next year on January 1st.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
O3O You are nailing all the designs, I must say! XD Also the half scissor scythe is genius! And you got me really curious on how they would look with the Paper Mario coloring applied. I might even try to look for some tutorials on that later.
Thanks!
Actually Roshin wields has the other half (I’m working on how they’d relate story wise.
3CE9F222-DEFA-49B0-91DD-9EDD120C3559.jpeg
35B1231B-44B3-480E-9666-B1CD1797F845.jpeg

I remember seeing one video on designing and animating in that style, I’ll try to work on translating them soon.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That Bullet Bill with that gun is a threat level I wasn't ready for. It's pretty strong.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Jesus, grinding on Duel Links is one hell of a pain. For a gacha that has so much surprising amount of content, it requires a lot of grinding in the early game to catch up, especially that there's the whole GX/DSOD/5D's worlds that wasn't there originally when I first started. GX showed up just around when I finishing out the main world's characters, and even then they doubled the amount of characters you get on that world. But once you get going, you get going, **** happens so quick you can max out characters in a day.

It's gonna be a long road, but it'll be kind of worth it.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Currently on One Punch Man season 2. Still a fun watch, though the animation did look a little off in the first episode. Couldn't describe it.

I am happy that Saitama has friends that aren't Genos and Mumen Rider though, because the first season, almost everyone was against him.
i was skimming the thread and read the bottom part as geno and muppets and for a second was very intrigued by the direction one punch man had taken lol

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
do you say that as a movie fan or as a star wars fan
Both? I don't know.

As a Star Wars fan I know there are far worse movies in the franchise (looking at you, Attack of the Clones) and as a movie fan I could name so many worse films.

I can 100% say that "godawful" is an incorrect way to describe the movie, especially considering Cats came out the same night.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Rise of Skywalker was bonkers. I was either genuinely entertained by what was happening, or just in awe and nearly cracking up and the crazy **** that was happening before my eyes.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Rise of Skywalker was bonkers. I was either genuinely entertained by what was happening, or just in awe and nearly cracking up and the crazy **** that was happening before my eyes.
If you ask me, that's exactly how a Star Wars movie should be, as long as you're entertained and having a good time the movie has done its job.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
do you say that as a movie fan or as a star wars fan
I have no idea what to think about it. It’s getting very bad critical scores but very good audience scores.

And I guess I’ll never form my own opinion because I never wanna experience another Star War. I might play Force Unlesshed 2. But that’s just because I already own it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom