• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'll only see TRoS tomorrow but I'm already blaming everyone who ******* about TLJ for the ****show I'm gonna watch.
If you see a "I'd rather have watched Cats again" review in its Rotten Tomatoes page, know that was me

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Anyone else wish the switch’s main menu had a double row of game icons instead of a single?
Themes and folders are all I really need at this point, and I'm beginning to feel very doubtful that we'll ever receive those given how long it takes Nintendo to push out meaningful system updates...

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I played a bit of the new Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 DLC. There were some costumes that hadn't been announced previously, like Classic Blade (which just looks silly) and Age of Apocalypse Punisher, and I unlocked Iceman.

Not a fan of the idea that the new X-Men costumes (Old Man Logan, Marvel Now Magneto, etc.) are locked behind limited-time events in the Danger Room, though thankfully, you can play with and against AI characters in addition to playing against actual people. I'll still try to get them, since I'm on break for a little under two weeks and you don't need to get the highest possible ranking in order to get all of the costumes (you need to be rank 28 out of 30, though your rank increases if you play through a Danger Room challenge four times from the looks of it).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I played a bit of the new Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 DLC. There were some costumes that hadn't been announced previously, like Classic Blade (which just looks silly) and Age of Apocalypse Punisher, and I unlocked Iceman.

Not a fan of the idea that the new X-Men costumes (Old Man Logan, Marvel Now Magneto, etc.) are locked behind limited-time events in the Danger Room, though thankfully, you can play with and against AI characters in addition to playing against actual people. I'll still try to get them, since I'm on break for a little under two weeks and you don't need to get the highest possible ranking in order to get all of the costumes (you need to be rank 28 out of 30, though your rank increases if you play through a Danger Room challenge four times from the looks of it).
Actually, you can get the costumes from the SHIELD store too.

You need to enter the Marvel Knights menu to do so doh, which is weird as heck.

?????????????

Smash Master
It's been a while, but I finally released a new moveset idea video. Perhaps not the most "likely" character choice, but a personal favorite!

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
OH MY GOD THIS IS TOO GOOD I HAVE TO SHARE THIS:
This **** right here is so beautiful. I know I said I'd stop sharing KFAD arrangements often but this arrangement good god is it awesome. It's a Polka medley with every single contestant in the tournament + Micheal Jackson and The Crown how could I not share this?

It has Bonetrousle, Dedede's Theme, Happy Adventure Delightful Adventure, XBC2, Wake up Get up Get out there, Sono chi no Sadame, It's a Small World, Daytona USA, Eat it, Bad Apple, Rap God, Cornered and more. It's brilliant. This kinda stuff is why I love Silvagunner it's a "haha hehe funny meme channel" but the team genuinely puts their best into what they do and it shows.
Oh damn that Regular Show part for the Johnny section was great! They really went above and beyond with the KFAD this time, the presentation is amazing and you get quite a few legitimately good songs. It's gonna feel weird going back to just musical ****posting.

D

Deleted member

It is official.

My new main UA3 team is Gambit, Cyclops, Jean Grey and Iceman. The teamup just works really well for me gameplay wise.

Also, I’ll see the full video when I have enough time but I always love ????????????? ????????????? ’s moveset showcases.

D

Deleted member

Feeling a lot better now than I did yesterday. But I'm not out of the woods yet.
It always takes some time to get back on form after personal stuff.

But I can say from personal experience that sooner or later, it will thankfully happen.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Like. What could DC do for a new game franchise? Like, I love Injustice, but I want to see them do something other then fighting games. But I also don’t want them to just bork the Ultimate Alliance formula. It’s a good style, but I want to see it have its own thing done with it. I used to think a Warriors game suited the series best, but guess who developed UA3. So.... I just don’t know.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Say what you will about the prequels but that final fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan in RotS is still incredible.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Say what you will about the prequels but that final fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan in RotS is still incredible.
Agree. I didn't think revenge of the sith was the worst. I will say that with the first two though I would always just skip to darth maul or just not pay any attention lol.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I also loved Grievous.

I infact really want to get this figure of him, which I found at my favourite comic book store:
-snip-
Oh yeah, Grievous was definitely pretty cool.

Shame he had to die so soon because I would've loved to see more of him.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

you thought the whole “I’m a building” video from yesterday was weird.. well, uh I just found out this video existed... uh so I dunno what to say.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
you thought the whole “I’m a building” video from yesterday was weird.. well, uh I just found out this video existed... uh so I dunno what to say.
The choice to insert Ed's theme from Cowboy Bebop definitely enhances the weirdness.

I definitely don't feel much happier after watching...whatever the hell that was supposed to be, though.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
2 minutes of happiness? More like 2 minutes of my life I want back!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The choice to insert Ed's theme from Cowboy Bebop definitely enhances the weirdness.

I definitely don't feel much happier after watching...whatever the hell that was supposed to be, though.
Yeah, dunno either. Seems to be a French person, thou, and that’s his style of animation. Props to him for his style thou, it’s super unique!

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's been a while, but I finally released a new moveset idea video. Perhaps not the most "likely" character choice, but a personal favorite!
you know for tales and all everyone talking about lloyd and yuri, i've never once seen yuri in my life

and now i dont know if i ever want to again, bootleg sasuke

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Minecraft's revival has to be the best and worst thing to happen to the community. Best because old players like myself got back into it, worst because Reddit got to it as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom