• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Hidden Abilities can be passed down via Ditto, so if you have a good one lying around somewhere you should be able to breed Hatterene for a better one.
I can't, unfortunately. The 0 speed IV wasn't passed down through the Ditto, the Hatenna I was breeding randomly had it along with IVs passed down to everything except Attack. It's such a bummer it didn't have Magic Bounce: All I would have had to do is use a Nature Mint and it would've been ready.

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
So nice seeing Corviknight, Toxtricity and Butterfree. Though what exactly makes Braviary and Rhyperior so good this gen?
As mentioned Braviary is mostly prominent to sset up sweeps with max air stream raising both team mates speed stats by one stage. Trick room is extremely common atm and ground has always been a powerful typing in VGC, making Rhyperior a monster when a good trick room lead goes well. Typically runs weakness policy as well as both of its abilities being amazing in the format. Solid rock letting him make full use of both his high bulk and weakness policy reducing Super effective damage and lightning rod being a classic tool for rain team counters.

D

Deleted member

I ain't talkin' bad about Indeedee, Indeedee's rad.

I just assumed it was competitively bad because almost all my favorite Pokemon are bad, lol.
Reminds me of my Smash Bros experience where every character I like in Ultimate is hated by a huge part of the community.

Oh well, one gets used to it in the long term.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Defiant really helps Braviary and its Max Airstream is really good for team synergy. WolfeyVGC has been using Braviary a ton on his competitive teams and it works really well.
As mentioned Braviary is mostly prominent to sset up sweeps with max air stream raising both team mates speed stats by one stage. Trick room is extremely common atm and ground has always been a powerful typing in VGC, making Rhyperior a monster when a good trick room lead goes well. Typically runs weakness policy as well as both of its abilities being amazing in the format. Solid rock letting him make full use of both his high bulk and weakness policy reducing Super effective damage and lightning rod being a classic tool for rain team counters.
I see, thanks, I don't follow the meta much, especially double, so I was pretty unaware of Rhyperior being used. Also I totally forgot Max moves are a thing, oops.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I see, thanks, I don't follow the meta much, especially double, so I was pretty unaware of Rhyperior being used. Also I totally forgot Max moves are a thing, oops.
I haven't been following it much either. In fact, I've only just now started looking at it, ha ha. Had no idea Gastrodon of all things was high in the VGC meta right now.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pulled up this new cartoonetwork short they put up. Did not expect to see frisk in it:
E22D6DF5-6F32-4BAD-8233-A479C484A6A1.png

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So...... what is everyone doing today?
Doing some creative writing. I have an idea I've been inspired to do from a few movies. Making a quick story idea that's pretty much Assassin's Creed meets Jet Li's The One with a setting like Bravely Default.
Not the main thing I'm working on but a page that has a quick synopsis and one writing paragraph.

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry! No body should be sad for Christmas! What's wrong?
not op but the food i ordered is 15 minutes late, i have finals to study for, i buried my own son today, and my sister took my goddamn headphones
it's been one of those days

D

Deleted member

Reminds me of my Smash Bros experience where every character I like in Ultimate is hated by a huge part of the community.

Oh well, one gets used to it in the long term.
Are you referring to the DLC or something, or are you just talking bout the roster in general? Because outside of smashboards, I haven't seen any hate for any character(or at least any organized hate. Hero RNG is bad, and I def don't like playing as Rosalina because of her playstyle)

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Was it really that bad?
It seems to happen every five or six seconds from my experience so far.

Still not enough to turn me off from playing it, mind you, but I definitely have a preference for most modern RPGs since they usually do away with it.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Faygo just said he buried his son, but he never specified that his son is dead.

What if his child is a mole person who likes to be buried? Did you ever think of that? You guys always jump to the worst conclusions, sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom