• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I may or may not be doodling something about E3

I’ve got Pokémon, Animal Crossing, Mario Maker, Luigi’s Mansion, Three Houses, Link’s Awakening, and Smash.

What else should I add?
The Buff Boyz known as Master Chief and Doom Slayer, have them hang out with Kirby or something.

D

Deleted member

Someone posted evidence Sabi may have faked the Cease and Desist due to inconsistencies with the email she shared and official emails
Does this discredit the Santiago post I was discussing? After all, faking a C&D isn't the same thing as faking your status as a leaker.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ubisoft gets a 3/10. That was actually lame.

Dude, Battletoads didn't have any actual footage until this year. And it IS a Rare IP. They didn't pretend Rare doesn't exist.

I don't mean to be blunt, but it's still just videogames, it's not the end of the world if you don't get the titles you want. I haven't exactly seen much for me either because I also like Platformers, Action games and fighting games. I would have been ecstatic if KI4 got announced, but it didn't happen. Or for Blazing Chrome to get more than 1/2 a second of screen time over State of Decay: the world's most boring game. No need to mope about it and move on.

"We take those!" Can't always be about the W's. Sometimes it's L's.

We still got a couple presentations left to go, so you never know, we might get something you'll like.
Whatever man. Just... whatever.

I’m not just upset about the games. I’m upset about a lot of things. E3 is just.... the last straw, I guess.

Shroob

Sup?
Does this discredit the Santiago post I was discussing? After all, faking a C&D isn't the same thing as faking your status as a leaker.
I mean, yes and no.

"Hey guys, gonna hint Banjo."

"Oh soz, got hit by a C/D. Can't say anything so don't hold me accountableeeeeeee."

D

Deleted member

I mean, there is the issue that if she faked it and decided to stop leaking for whatever reason, it would imply that her info was nonexistant, or wrong.
What's the actual evidence against Sabi when it comes to faking their C&D? I want it shown instead of word of mouth so I can see where this is all coming from

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Whatever man. Just... whatever.

I’m not just upset about the games. I’m upset about a lot of things. E3 is just.... the last straw, I guess.
Then it might best to step away from the presentations or something, and go do something you enjoy. There's no point in getting involved in stuff that makes you upset.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Heck, doesn't it still have the record for longest cutscene in gaming history?
I'm not sure, to be honest. Maybe gameplay to cutscene ratio, but in overall game length, no clue.

We still got the Final Fantasy games who are known for vast amount of cutscenes in their own right.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Microsoft's conference already happened. And no, Miyamoto wasn't there...

But ****ing Keanu Reeves was, for some reason. ;p
Everything needs Keanu Reeves.

Keanu Reeves needs Keanu Reeves.

It’s science.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
regardless of sabi's credibility it's really annoying me how she's talking about the E3 reveals on twitter as if she was the one announcing it

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Not necessarily, but it comes across as immature.

I know you're nervous, but I think it's best for you to take a breather and drop it all together. We don't know anymore than you, and the most we can do is make you more/less comfortable about Banjo from our own interpretations of the same info.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, here's something funny to cheer people up after Ubisoft made people be soft.

D

Deleted member

Half-joke, half-serious. The game is literally known for being mostly cutscenes with not as much gameplay.
Yikes. That doesn’t sound fun. lol

It’s called a game, not a movie. Cutscenes are fine, but you should prioritize on actual gameplay.

D

Deleted member

Someone posted evidence Sabi may have faked the Cease and Desist due to inconsistencies with the email she shared and official emails
Hmm, the plot truly thickens. We have a day until the answer to it all.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yikes. That doesn’t sound fun. lol

It’s called a game, not a movie. Cutscenes are fine, but you should prioritize on actual gameplay.
One caveat is you can actually do things during cutscenes, like move robots or whatever. So it's still a lot, but it's a bit more interactive than just a movie.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hmm, the plot truly thickens. We have a day until the answer to it all.
Less than a day.

Talking about that, what’s everyone’s plan for Pre-Direct events?

For me, I have work from 8 to 5:45 and then planning on eating dinner, watching tv, playing with the family, doing bed time at 10:30 as usual, and then eating potato chips and drinking beer while playing some games until the Direct starts at 1 am. And watching and hyping that until I either shut down and sleep or stay awake until my alarm wakes me up at 5 am.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Honestly Ubi had the best conference so far. Three games that piqued my interest plus a nice orchestral opening. Plus Bernthal and his dog.

D

Deleted member

Not necessarily, but it comes across as immature.

I know you're nervous, but I think it's best for you to take a breather and drop it all together. We don't know anymore than you, and the most we can do is make you more/less comfortable about Banjo from our own interpretations of the same info.
Nah. I had a revelation that Banjo in Smash isn't as likely as I thought it was on the basis of it being mother-****ing Banjo & Kazooie we're talking about. Proving this right or wrong means nothing to me because it doesn't decide who gets revealed tomorrow.

That being said, I want to see where this goes on the basis of "Should I trust Polarpanda as a leaker?" After all, if she is a fake leaker, that's pretty scandalous but also some big **** to know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Well, here's something funny to cheer people up after Ubisoft made people be soft.

I ****ing love that the trailer started out as another Sad Dad game until Chief went "**** that" and yeeted himself back into space without even saying thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom