• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Beyond Good and Evil 2 is gonna come out in 2025 or some **** at this rate.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
So, Square and Nintendo have very little in the way for being the best showing. Kinda what I expected honestly, just not to this bad of an extent. Microsoft was decent, but either of them could easily out hype them.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Xbox's was fine honestly. Don't get what you'rer trying to say.
It was not. I had a whole huge thing about it yesterday. Nothing there looked fun and all of the games they announced run together soooooo much in my head. They're all super edgey serious film esque shooters. Almost nothing with rare, almost nothing interesting or unique. Almost nothing that actually looked fun. Just an hour and a half of pretty graphics and "bang bang".
im 100% sure gex is not showing up at e3
I have to at least hope for SOMETHING.

Shroob

Sup?
So, Square and Nintendo have very little in the way for being the best showing. Kinda what I expected honestly, just not to this bad of an extent. Microsoft was decent, but either of them could easily out hype them.
Don't curse us yet.

There's always room for

Switch Music and Switch into Shape!

RandomAce

Smash Champion
I forgot Ubisoft had their conference, and it was a lot quicker than the previous ones. All we got left is Square Enix and Nintendo which I’m definitely looking forward to.

By the way, does anyone have a link to Nintendo’s E3 video. I’m not gonna be able to watch it live, and I don’t want to get spoiled.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So ummm...is there an event going on that I should know about? Cause I’m trying to follow the conversation but I have no idea what you people are talking about...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
They're going to loose when they reveal Rabbids in Sword and Sheild, Animal Crossing's cancellation, and Steve and Jonsey as the next two Smash characters.
Microsoft was literally yesterday with as they said, 60 games, little filler in between the announcements, a huge diversity within said games to the point we got RPGs, platformers, FPSes, horror games, Beat em ups, racing, collectathons and more. Why are you this upset?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well, it's apparently still adventure time, Watchdogs predicts Brexit's outcome and Tom Clancy's ghost took the rest of the show.

D

Deleted member

So ummm...is there an event going on that I should know about? Cause I’m trying to follow the conversation but I have no idea what you people are talking about...
Little trade show, believe it's called Bee Three.
Nah but Ubisoft just had their e3 press conference.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
The only thing out of that I might actually try is maybe sometime trying Brawlhalla again IDK, which I haven’t tried in quite a while. I haven’t watched Adventure Time, but it’s still fun seeing more crossover characters show up.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
They should have just ended on Watch Dogs.

Gods & Monsters is cool and all but it was way too short of a tease.

Shroob

Sup?
Microsoft was literally yesterday with as they said, 60 games, little filler in between the announcements, a huge diversity within said games to the point we got RPGs, platformers, FPSes, horror games, Beat em ups, racing, collectathons and more. Why are you this upset?
Gwen, don't poke the beehive.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Because there was like, nothing that excited me. Almost nothing in the genres I like, and they continue to pretend like Rare doesn’t exist.

Sure we SAW battletoads and psychonauts, but those were games we already knew about. You can’t give that to them.

D

Deleted member

It was not. I had a whole huge thing about it yesterday. Nothing there looked fun and all of the games they announced run together soooooo much in my head. They're all super edgey serious film esque shooters. Almost nothing with rare, almost nothing interesting or unique. Almost nothing that actually looked fun. Just an hour and a half of pretty graphics and "bang bang".

I have to at least hope for SOMETHING.
That's your opinion. From a mostly(cannot stress this enough) objective standpoint, Xbox did the best, with lots of big name announcments, a new console, a cheap way to get games, and some other tidbits.

The others, while varied, mostly boil down to: "big game here! And here!" And not much else.

Last edited by a moderator:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
That's your opinion. From a mostly(cannot stress this enough) objective standpoint, Xbox did the best, with lots of big name announcments, a new console, a cheap way to get games, and some other tidbits.

The others, while varied, mostly boil down to: "big game here! And here!" And not much else.
I liked limited runs expo. Freedom planet looked fun and and i plan ob checking it out.

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion

Well, she is talking about her opinion

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
do three bees make these boots?
Apparently and this beehive is this trade show called Bee Three where three bees show off their crafted footwear.

I might just have to attend this show next year.

But why are you guys talking games and not bee-made footwear?? :scratches head:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom