• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why are they showing us crappy Youtube gameplay when they can just show us the actual game? To say “We’re so cool KIDS play our games!”

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You can now play The Division 2 FOR FREE!!*

*for three days

Last edited:

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Honestly, there has just been too much gun this E3. The only game with gun that I was looking forward to was Doom Eternal, not the dozens of other games with gun.

Last edited:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Okay, what? The wii has been dead for like 5-7 years at this point?!
But a lot of casual players still own and use one. Just Dance appeals heavily to that audience, so releasing on the Wii is actually a fairly good idea.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The Division 2: Episode 2: Attack of the Black Tusks

The Division 2: Episode 3: Rebirth of the Sith

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
If this were any other company the presentation would be over by now, but Ubisoft has to stall for all the time they have

D

Deleted member

They've spent about as much time talking about tv shows and movies as games.
>subscription service
****ing hell

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Form the sounds of it, Square Enix or Nintendo might win E3 this year

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly, there has just been too much gun this E3. The only game with gun that I was looking forward to was Doom Eternal, not the dozens of other games with gun.
To be honest I feel this is an exaggeration. I'm not watching Ubisoft but out of all the FPS games shown yesterday, only Crossfire looked really generic. Everything shown has it's own style which makes them stick out which I feel is important for such a popular genre. It can't differentiate like how all platformers had cartoony mascots for 2 decades or so

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
You just told me about this Ubisoft. I don't need to see a commercial for it too. I promise. I get it.

MBRedboy31

Smash Lord
Uplay+ is 15 dollars a month while Microsoft Game Pass is 10 dollars a month? I wonder how they expect that to work out...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom