• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

...As I see it, that's a good thing.

I love me a good surprise!
Also I kind of agree with this. I was planning to skip the direct and was just going to watch the Smash and Fire Emblem bits. Let's go in, y'all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Alright, so with this Sabi thing.

Remember when the ESRB leak was going on? The dude ended up turning himself in. No C&D. No legal action from Nintendo against the guy. That was arguably the largest leak for a Nintendo game, or at least Smash game in history.

But Nintendo is going to send Sabi a C&D before they leak anything or prove they have any Nintendo information?

Nope. I don’t buy it.

I think it’s more likely that they thought they’d be getting something, didn’t, and now are saving face.

I could be wrong, but that seems very, very fishy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Some of the responses: "Oh **** be safe then"

Nintendo's not going to send some hired goons to bust down sabi's door and beat her kneecaps in with baseball bats.

Well probably not.
if she didnt pull a scummy and didnt fake this C&D, there is this thing called sueing for Damages

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Alright, so with this Sabi thing.

Remember when the ESRB leak was going on? The dude ended up turning himself in. No C&D. No legal action from Nintendo against the guy. That was arguably the largest leak for a Nintendo game, or at least Smash game in history.

But Nintendo is going to send Sabi a C&D before they leak anything or prove they have any Nintendo information?

Nope. I don’t buy it.

I think it’s more likely that they thought they’d be getting something, didn’t, and now are saving face.

I could be wrong, but that seems very, very fishy.
The ESRB leak already happened though. This is preventing a leak from happening.

D

Deleted member

All of this Banjo talk has gotten me thinking about my E3 bingo card

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I’m hoping that there’s finally a release date for Skullgirls: 2nd Encore on the Switch, it’s been about almost a year since the trailer for the Switch version dropped.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ah nice.

who can I hug here if Animal Crossing is a no show or delayed?
Me because I will also need someone to hug.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
The ESRB leak already happened though. This is preventing a leak from happening.
That’s not the point

The guy responsible for the ESRB leak let out an immense amount of material for the biggest release of the year for that time. That was significant.

Regardless of timing, this would effectively be punishing somebody before they actually do anything, with little outward evidence that they have information.

I simply don’t buy this really. Seems convenient that the timing is the night before they were planning on sharing information on Nintendo. It seems to me that they were fishing for news, and when nobody bit, they rescinded their statement in order to save face.

Could be wrong, but it’s very convenient.

D

Deleted member

Jokes on you, I already embraced the void.

Only emotion I feel now is :drsad:
Could be worse. As a Banjo fan, you could be feeling :drflip: every time he takes a hit in speculation

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
That’s not the point

The guy responsible for the ESRB leak let out an immense amount of material for the biggest release of the year for that time. That was significant.

Regardless of timing, this would effectively be punishing somebody before they actually do anything, with little outward evidence that they have information.

I simply don’t buy this really. Seems convenient that the timing is the night before they were planning on sharing information on Nintendo. It seems to me that they were fishing for news, and when nobody bit, they rescinded their statement in order to save face.

If it's to save face, why lie about something that will stop you from ever posting Nintendo stuff again?

And no, it's not punishing someone before they do anything. The CnD is telling them they will be punished if they are to do anything.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
That’s not the point

I think Sabi got duped by somebody. In the original post where she said she would get e3 info today she only said that she might get info, so she already had something to fall back on if she didn't get the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom