• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The Banjo vs Steve wars started on 4chan and leaked out onto the net.

If you support Banjo, you're a boomer and an old fart who plays irrelevant games no one cares about.

If you support Steve, you're a zoomer millennial who plays trash games with no soul and are a corporate shill.

Whoever wins, we lose.
Didn't realize this was Alien vs Predator now.

Shroob

Sup?
I just know the minute I go to sleep, the whole damn internet's going to catch on fire due to VRPlant or some other chucklenut.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Just read a very out there theory on how brave could be banjo.

They pointed out how big Pixar was in japan and how that was a big marketing point for KH3.

One of the Pixar films is Brave, the story about a girl who meets a witch that turns her mom into a bear.

Thus their reasoning was that was why brave was banjo.

And there is probably no chance This is true but if banjo really is brave I’ll laugh if this actually happened

Shroob

Sup?
Just read a very out there theory on how brave could be banjo.

They pointed out how big Pixar was in japan and how that was a big marketing point for KH3.

One of the Pixar films is Brave, the story about a girl who meets a witch that turns her mom into a bear.

Thus their reasoning was that was why brave was banjo.

And there is probably no chance This is true but if banjo really is brave I’ll laugh if this actually happened
I mean, thing is.

All that **** got patched out soo, frankly speaking we won't even know if Banjo is Brave.:drshrug:

Hell, we're still looking for Jane.

Shroob

Sup?
This really is the calm before the storm, huh?

It's kinda surreal that in less than 48 hours the internet will be on ****ing fire.

Tomorrow's going to feel long for a lot of you.

Not me though.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean, thing is.

All that **** got patched out soo, frankly speaking we won't even know if Banjo is Brave.:drshrug:

Hell, we're still looking for Jane.
We should be able to tell based on characteristics and his site order. If he’s right after joker he’s likely brave. Since Jane was only linked to joker and not separate it would mean whatever stand alone character is released next has to be brave as they would be finished before any other character

Shroob

Sup?
We should be able to tell based on characteristics and his site order. If he’s right after joker he’s likely brave. Since Jane was only linked to joker and not separate it would mean whatever stand alone character is released next has to be brave as they would be finished before any other character
I mean, of course he's likely next to Joker.

But at this point I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch. EVERYONE is still 100% on board with Erdrick despite what happens at E3, so who ****ing knows if some ****ery happened internally to swap.

Until the 3/4th reveal, at this point we have 0 idea what's going on anymore.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wonder if I should my avi to the Bison image with Cappy on his head for the occasion.

a emote.png

Shroob

Sup?
Huh

Ironic that Scott's new video unearthed the old, never-released Contra game from E3 2011

And Verg says there's apparently going to be a new Contra shown off this E3

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oof today's been rough on me. A bunch of little stresses are piling up and have been turning me into a bundle nerves and anxiety. Then something really embarrassing happened to me and...I'm not going to go into it but let's just say I'm not yet fully adjusted to life in the city.

At least I have Nintendo's E3 conference to still be looking forward to. I mean that's also the same day my apartment inspection is scheduled so I'm going to be super stressed out anyway but hey what can you do?

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
What the hell Sabi/Polar Panda has a C&D from Nintendo
I mean, if I were the Big N, I woulda done the same.

Sabi's name's all over the net due to this Banjo **** and them leaking E3 with pretty much flawless accuracy.

Nintendo slapped the big C/D on them in a panic.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Sabi's name's all over the net due to this Banjo **** and them leaking E3 with pretty much flawless accuracy.

And honestly, if Nintendo's direct was earlier and Sabi was promising to leak details of whoever else would come later, that other company would send a CnD.

Shroob

Sup?
Sabi and Verg have good information this E3.

It's just that Verg doesn't go to a place like Twitter and proclaim

"HEY GUYS! WANNA SKIP THE E3 CONFERENCES? HERE YA GO!"

Izanagi97

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2051-8893-9128
Sabi and Verg have good information this E3.

It's just that Verg doesn't go to a place like Twitter and proclaim

"HEY GUYS! WANNA SKIP THE E3 CONFERENCES? HERE YA GO!"
Seriously, why the hell would you broadcast that **** on Twitter and provide a link to your Discord on said Twitter?

CosmicQuark

Smash Master

Sabi hasn't said anything about Banjo in Smash. Closest was saying Rare Replay was coming to Switch a while back, and that one source speculated Banjo would be in, but didn't know. Perhaps I've missed something, but I was watching close to her rumors ever since she mentioned Rare Replay.

Shroob

Sup?
Sabi hasn't said anything about Banjo in Smash. Closest was saying Rare Replay was coming to Switch a while back, and that one source speculated Banjo would be in, but didn't know. Perhaps I've missed something, but I was watching close to her rumors ever since she mentioned Rare Replay.
I know they haven't said anything about Banjo, but people are ****ing ravenous for E3 leaks right now DUE to Banjo, and there's three big names in the running.

Verg, who's basically said everything he's wanted to without drawing much fanfare to himself.

VRPlant who literally communicates with a small handful of people only

And Sabi, Mrs "HERE'S MY DISCORD AND I'MMA POST ALL THIS **** ON TWITTER"

You should expect to get kicked if you walk around with a "Kick me" sign on your back.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Never taunt the Nintendo Ninjas.

Lots of peoples tried, and they were never seen again...well, beside at a cabin once, but that doesn't count.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I know they haven't said anything about Banjo, but people are ****ing ravenous for E3 leaks right now DUE to Banjo, and there's three big names in the running.

Verg, who's basically said everything he's wanted to without drawing much fanfare to himself.

VRPlant who literally communicates with a small handful of people only

And Sabi, Mrs "HERE'S MY DISCORD AND I'MMA POST ALL THIS **** ON TWITTER"

You should expect to get kicked if you walk around with a "Kick me" sign on your back.
I don't disagree, and I've mentioned how she perhaps has gone overboard. Though, I don't want to belabor that point or get too critical, as she's PolarPanda on here, I believe, and it's not the best etiquette.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It's half 6 in the morning over here. I still haven't fallen asleep.

Help
Yikes.
Not sure if it'll work for you but when I'm having trouble sleeping, I lean back in the sofa (not a recliner) put on something for white noise (usually Zero Punctuation) and sit on my hands. Not sure why but it helps me rest.

Shroob

Sup?
I don't disagree, and I've mentioned how she perhaps has gone overboard. Though, I don't want to belabor that point or get too critical, as she's PolarPanda on here, I believe, and it's not the best etiquette.
Don't get me wrong, I love leaks as much as the next person.

But to basically proclaim you're going to do it on an open platform the literal day before it happens, and to not expect something to happen is....

I know we joke about the Nintenninjas, but Sabi's current leaks were all correct, it was only a matter of time until Nintendo freaked.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Tomorrow is the big day, and boy oh boy am I getting goosebumps from it. I have no idea what to expect from Nintendo's direct and who might get revealed. We may not even get Steve or Banjo, we might possibly just get a single Erdrick reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom