• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I think it's actually a pretty nice tattoo, all things considered. Not that I think the guy should've been so quick.

But if we wanna talk bad Pokemon tattoos, nothing quite tops this.
????

That's clearly a Bulbasaur.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So do we think there'll be another Nintendo Crossover from Ubisoft this year?

Not sure what other series they have that can crossover. They did Mario costumes in Rayman Legends, Kingdom Battle and Star Fox in Starlink.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Not sure what other series they have that can crossover. They did Mario costumes in Rayman Legends, Kingdom Battle and Star Fox in Starlink.
Animal Crossing Assassin's Creed.

ACAC

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130

I think there might be - it's the only reason I'm bothering watching their conference this evening

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Don't worry guys we won't have to wait longer honestly technically speaking. Someone not Sabi will leak the Smash DLC character through the cracks under Nintendo's radar.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You know, something about everyone saying it won't be long until someone else leaks the Nintendo stuff rubs me the wrong way when it won't be long until you know, Nintendo shows the stuff themselves.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
The direct can't come soon enough: people are already freaking out about there being no Animal Crossing on the Nintendo E3 badge lanyard

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'll accept Banjo's not in just as long as it ain't Erdrick or Steve. No disrespect to supporters btw. As said I just can't get excited given how much they were talked about dampering my excitement as Kencineroar did.

I'd be happy if it turned out to be a surprise like Geno, Crash, Doom Slayer or heck maybe even Phoenix Wright

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I don't doubt that Erdrick is coming eventually but I'm still iffy about him being the sole reveal on Tuesday:

One the one hand, there's a rationale - Square is trying to push DQ more in the West and E3 is a Western-focused event

But on the other hand, I'm sure that Nintendo would want their big E3 reveal to go down well with fans: we might all be anticipating him by now, but a load of people watching E3 wouldn't have a clue who Erdrick was and wold be all over Twitter, voicing their confusion

... but then Nintendo is the same company which made Paluetena a big E3 reveal yet showed Pac Man behind closed doors, so none of this makes any ****ing sense really

I'm confus

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So assuming a leak does crack under Nintendo's eye. When do you think it'll be? I'm imagining sometime later tonight.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Reminder:

Whichever character is #2, it does not mean that they are actually “Brave”. That’s a connection that can’t be proven.

As I said last night, I linked a Verg post where he comments on that a bit.

Although, i’m sure regardless that this will be ignored and we’ll be dealing with “Banjo is Brave!” until the next reveal.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So assuming a leak does crack under Nintendo's eye. When do you think it'll be? I'm imagining sometime later tonight.
A 4chan post/Verge's post that mentioned 2 new Nintendo games got some announcements right so far.Dunno which source posted first though
A new Warioware and a new 2D Metroid specifically

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
This cannot be true, I refuse to believe this
Some are at least

I hope the others at least realise that Nintendo's hardly going to decorate a showfloor lanyard with a game already confirmed not to have a playable E3 demo

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Paluetena a big E3 reveal yet showed Pac Man behind closed doors
I think the amount of work that was put into animating their trailers was higher on the priority list than how iconic these characters were.
Reminder:

Whichever character is #2, it does not mean that they are actually “Brave”. That’s a connection that can’t be proven.

Although, i’m sure regardless that this will be ignored and we’ll be dealing with “Banjo is Brave!” until the next reveal.
Joker's model is named "Jack". It all depends on if Fighter 2's model is named "Brave".

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A 4chan post/Verge's post that mentioned 2 new Nintendo games got some announcements right so far.Dunno which source posted first though
A new Warioware and a new 2D Metroid specifically
Anything on the Smash DLC character though or is that yet to be revealed?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Reminder:

with any luck, we'll be able to datamine it and see the codename for ourselves

D

Deleted member

Saw the cease and desist. Damn. Now I have to actually wait for my Nintendo direct news.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Hey, the surprise is half the fun, isn't it?
Not if yesterday was anything to go by.

I’m glad I didn’t try to record myself during the Bethesda Conference. I was just a mess. I still kind of am. Just... a freshly awake one that’s less hydrated.

Maybe i’ll get something cool at Ubisoft or Square. Maybe I won’t. The later is probably what’s true.

it's only ten in the morning and i'm already ****ing dead
I died yesterday. The Killer was the Microsoft Conference. That thing hurt me in ways I can barely explain with simple text.

Last edited:

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
If there is a real leak today I hope it goes completely under everyone's radar

Like a 4chan post with zero replies - those are always the best cos they're funny to look back on

D

Deleted member

Some other leak will probably crack the info under their noses before the direct tbh.
I'm not really expecting anything unless it's from someone I trust and know. So Vergeben, Papagenos, and Shinobi are the only people I'm focusing on because they've shown they consistently provide the info I actually care about

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I don't want to sound pessimistic to all the AC fans here but when's the last time Nintendo announced a game with just a logo that wasn't delayed

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'm guessing that Bethesda's conference sucked?
Eh. It was what you expect. NPCs in Fallout 76. A Skyrim iPhone game is coming to Switch. A bunch of trailers for Skyrim and Fallout. Two game trailers that potentially could interest me greatly but we saw no gameplay so I have no idea. Doom Eternal....

Oh. And Commander Keen is getting rebooted as an iPhone game.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It was fine, it's just the crowd went nuts over everything.
Which wasn't necessarily bad... except the part where the actual announcers could barely talk. The crowd wouldn't get them much of a chance. To the point they had to repeat stuff multiple times just to finish. Microsoft's conference barely had that.

They also had some pretty fun trailers. Like a crab who couldn't use stairs well.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm guessing that Bethesda's conference sucked?
I mean aside from real-life Bayonetta stealing the show and somebody managing to play Megalovania during a Rage 2 trailer, yeah it wasn't really anything special.

But the real kicker here was that the crowd felt a little off

They went 'YEAAAAHHH! WHOOOOOOOOO!" at like every single reveal...

Reminder that after Fallout 76, people don't really have great opinions on Bethesda as of late

So it seemed weird...

Last edited:

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Which wasn't necessarily bad... except the part where the actual announcers could barely talk. The crowd wouldn't get them much of a chance. To the point they had to repeat stuff multiple times just to finish. Microsoft's conference barely had that.

They also had some pretty fun trailers. Like a crab who couldn't use stairs well.
Oh I had my share of good laughs, though I felt kinda bad for the presenters. The show had its own energy, that's for sure.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
lol That hard RIP

Doug Bowser aint ****ing around
That reminds me, we should be seeing Doug Bowser in the Direct.

Will he have an introduction as wild as Reggie's?
He says a word censored here but c'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom