• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Welp Sabi(that one leaker) got a cease-and-desist by Nintendo, so good luck waiting for E3.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well, either way, just over a day before the presentation. Hoping there isn’t a whole lot of salt afterward.

But that seems like a hope that would be easily crushed.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, either way, just over a day before the presentation. Hoping there isn’t a whole lot of salt afterward.

But that seems like a hope that would be easily crushed.
The leak show me some stuff I'm really interested to see tomorrow, and I be pretty happy with Erdrick or Banjo getting in, if they are both fun & interesting enough.:psycho:

So for me, I say it should go more or less well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The Lego Dlc from Microsoft looks interesting lol. I'll consider picking it up eventually.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Yeah seems like mods have really been on their game lately. I wouldn’t even classify that as a large image.
So far I've held "it fits in my screen" as nog too large, since im on mobile and the rule is in place specifically to help mobile users.

Ah well

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I don't want to sound pessimistic to all the AC fans here but when's the last time Nintendo announced a game with just a logo that wasn't delayed
Ok but there's one key difference. Animal Crossing is the only one with an estimated release year, which was 2019. That implies they've been working on it for at least what, 2 years at this point?

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
Ok but there's one key difference. Animal Crossing is the only one with an estimated release year, which was 2019. That implies they've been working on it for at least what, 2 years at this point?
Three houses had a placeholder title of Fire Emblem 2018

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Three houses had a placeholder title of Fire Emblem 2018
That was before we knew anything beyond "It exists" but I get the point. Although Fire Emblem takes more effort to make than Animal Crossing at the very least
What do we expect from Ubisoft today?
My bingo card has Assassin's Creed and a new crappy South Park RPG on it for a reason

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
We know that Pokémon Sword and Shield will be at E3 this week but the question is will we see new stuff or just the same stuff from last week?

D

Deleted member

We know that Pokémon Sword and Shield will be at E3 this week but the question is will we see new stuff or just the same stuff from last week?
Betcha it's just a demo and no new info. Would be cool to get data on Dynamax though.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I'm actually glad if people wont be spoiled for the nintendo one.

Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
So far, unspoiled for me none of the leaks look credible and all look like hopefuls. No physical evidence yet.
Some (like sabi's) got a whole lot of stuff for microsoft, so it was just a matter of time maybe for the rest. (unless the cease and desist isnt true)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
To try to ease the pain from MS’s conference, I decided to finally share my ideas for levels in a new third Banjo game. I don’t really know what the overarching plot or hub world would be. I just wanted to come up with some cool levels.

• Mystery Manor: Set in an old Victorian manor, each Jiggy in this level also gives you a clue to the levels overarching mystery. With the goal of helping the bumbling, Layton-Esqe detective find which resident of the manor stole the Jade Bobble (revealed later to be a bobble head)
  • Black Magic Bayou: A Louisiana swamp during a Mardi Gras type celebration, the town square with the party is at the center, surrounded by the swampland. The people here are ducks and “swamp folk” esque Gators live in the Bayou. Collecting each Jiggy reactivates one of 15 magic totems in a circle deep in the swamp. Activating these totems revives a long dead old witch doctor who you fight as a boss.
  • Musical Menagerie: A zoo filled with animal/instrument hybrids. Caring for the various animals is the goal here, consisting of rhythm and memory puzzles.
  • Shinobi Gardens: a beautiful Japanese garden with a ninja mansion at the center. This level will put Banjo’s platforming to the test more than any other.
  • Dessert Desert: A desert made of candy, more like an American desert as opposed to the Egyptian themed Gobi’s Valley. This means truck stops, canyons, coyotes, and country music. All of it made of sweet treats.
  • Festival Fields: A take on Click Clock Woods. This is an old small town carnival that you go to during multiple celebrations in the year, changing the theming. The four holidays being Halloween, Christmas, New Years Eve, and Independence Day. The overarching “eyrie the eagle” type jiggles involve continuing matinance of the large roller coaster and fending off a greedy suit trying to buy the park from the old couple who runs it.
  • Starstud Square: A glamorous Hollywood Boulavard area with a movie theater that features challenges that are parodies of iconic movie franchises. The agent from Festival Fields can be see here trying to acquire merchandising rights for the various celebrities and films.
  • Underwater Empire: A steampunk, Jules Vern type underwater city inhabited by mer-people.
  • Cyberworld: an everchanging area inside a computer with two distinct layers. The bright utopian Overworld, and the slum-like Dark Web.
  • Moonbase Metropolis: A futuristic city on the moon run by a corrupt and asshole mayor. Your goal is to help out and bring together the different types of aliens who live here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom