• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
I'll be working during Ubisoft but will be watching the VOD at the gym after. What weird Nintendo crossover are we getting this time? My money's on Fire Emblem Assassin's Creed and Metroid added to Starlink.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
7 hours before Square Enix :)

Sorry, more like 11 hours. oh well at least it's less than 12 ;p

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Page :300 boyz.
samus_jackson_by_eramthgin_1027501-d5n8avh.gif

This party is getting crazy.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Happy page300 everybody

Wonder where we'll be at by the end of the week ...

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Will the VR Plant man appear? That's today's stakes!

Despite all the leaks we know very little potential news from Nintendo. This is either due to them having nothing to show, being more tight-lipped and thus insiders are somehow wrong, or the insiders only focused on newer things which there isn't much of. Hmmm...

D

Deleted member

Yo just got back. What did they show at the Bethesda conference? Any new doom eternal stuff?
Also saw the sabi ****, pretty crazy.

D

Deleted member

Yo just got back. What did they show at the Bethesda conference? Any new doom eternal stuff?
Also saw the sabi ****, pretty crazy.
I am worried about Sabi as a common user from their server.

The nightmare I had some days ago about them doesn’t help me either.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I love how the Smash speculation scene completely changes E3 for so many people.

Just about every time we get a trailer, regardless of how little it makes sense, people can't help but ask themselves, "Is this for Smash!?"

Teeb147

Smash Legend
They showed TES: Blades for the Switch.
Yeh i saw that. I only caught a glimpse of it tho, so i dont know much about it at all.

I wonder how long they're waiting for the next main one in the series.

D

Deleted member

They showed TES: Blades for the Switch.
So Doom, a bite sized TES, Fallout 76 Please Buy This Game edition, and a new game by the Dishonoured blokes is all they showed? Sounds sorta disappointing.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So Doom, a bite sized TES, Fallout 76 Please Buy This Game edition, and a new game by the Dishonoured blokes is all they showed? Sounds sorta disappointing.
They had a new game from Tango Gameworks, a Commander Keen revival (mobile game) and Rage 2 DLC.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just joined a Discord server dedicated entirely to Wooloo
Life is amazing

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Alright I'm making a call

I made it elsewhere but I'm re-stating it here

I have no evidence and no real reasoning behind it, but my instinct is telling me that the one character getting revealed for Smash tomorrow ... is Crash. This isn't a case of cognitive bias, cos I've never played a single one of his games, but I feel that everyone's too fixated on Erdrick and Banjo at the expense of everyone else. Still think Erdrick's coming, but perhaps not quite yet for whatever reasons.

Again, I don't have any solid evidence and I'm not going to bet my account or anything - I'm just feeling it cos Sakurai sometimes pulls a fast one on us and because I like being contrarian sometimes

If I'm somehow right, I get to be smug for the day and pretend I'm a leaker

D

Deleted member

They had a new game from Tango Gameworks, a Commander Keen revival (mobile game) and Rage 2 DLC.
Watched a summary. Why does it feel like every game had the same style of trailer with 'Characters commit brutal murder in crazy ways while a jaunty tune plays in the background and there's a bunch of colours flying across the screen'?
Oh well, at least Doom is still Doom and looking great. We goin to heaven now? That one ghost game by Tango also looks like it has the potential to be neat.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I have no evidence and no real reasoning behind it, but my instinct is telling me that the one character getting revealed for Smash tomorrow ... is Crash.
I'll be pretty satisfied. I always looked at Crash as an alternative for if we don't get Banjo. For some reason too I've had a gut feeling about him being the one revealed at E3 for some reason. I honestly don't know why though...

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Alright I'm making a call

I made it elsewhere but I'm re-stating it here

I have no evidence and no real reasoning behind it, but my instinct is telling me that the one character getting revealed for Smash tomorrow ... is Crash. This isn't a case of cognitive bias, cos I've never played a single one of his games, but I feel that everyone's too fixated on Erdrick and Banjo at the expense of everyone else. Still think Erdrick's coming, but perhaps not quite yet for whatever reasons.

Again, I don't have any solid evidence and I'm not going to bet my account or anything - I'm just feeling it cos Sakurai sometimes pulls a fast one on us and because I like being contrarian sometimes

If I'm somehow right, I get to be smug for the day and pretend I'm a leaker
I really love Crash, another game that was big to my childhood. If the rumors are right and Banjo's in, and Crash also gets in, I'm not complaining. It's perfect, and then some. But I just don't see them adding two Western characters, as much as I want that, given how difficult it must have been. I do hope, though--Banjo and Crash are my two most wanted.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How would you guys feel if we actually got both Banjo and Crash tomorrow?

I'd be hyped as ****. Crash being icing on cake for me.

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
I'm still sticking with Steve. Despite the recent events that happened I still have hope for our blocky boy. If he doesn't get in Smash then that's fine, I'll deal with it. But I'm not giving up until it's finally over.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
vorpal.png

I've had trouble sleeping and now I think I'm seeing rabbits.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I am going to be leaving Smashboards tonight.

I am gonna be saying my goodbyes to certain support threads, as well as sending personal messages to users I have talked to about Smash speculation for the past few years.

It is gonna be bittersweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom