• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The dread is starting to settle in... What if... What if Banjo doesn't come back after all ?
Gotta believe in Shinobi's credibility as a leaker. Given my research on his twitter, he's not one to waste anybody's time. Just one more day, my fellow bears and birds.

Last edited by a moderator:

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Gotta believe in Shinobi's credibility as a leaker. Given my research on his twitter, he's not one to waste anybody's time. Just one more day, my fellow bears and birds.
Never have to much faith in leakers.
Bet it is going to be neither banjo nor erdrick.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Y'all are too cynical. I'm here to get everyone's hopes up!

They could end up showing ALL the DLC pass characters coming down the line with the next two getting gameplay and the other two getting art and name drops.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

kasumi voiced by primrose from octopath and silvia from fire emblem heroes

girl likes voicing dancers
I was not expecting Laura Post of all people, but I really like her and I’m curious to hear how she pulls off Kasumi.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Everyone is angsting about a fictional character potentially not being in a video game and I'm sitting here with all my unlikely favourites
I know, right? I'm just over here hoping that Malcolm in the Middle finally gets his time to shine.

D

Deleted member

Everyone is angsting about a fictional character potentially not being in a video game and I'm sitting here with all my unlikely favourites
Ah, so you're also angsting over fictional characters not being in a video game.

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
I would definitely say credible, though not infallible. I would guess he would be really certain to make a tease like that, but weirder things have happened.

I feel like nothing's changed since Shinobi's hint in terms of their likelihood, outside of Bowser's "who or what" comment. I can't square that comment with any of the rumors, and the only speculated character I could think of that fits a "what" is a Tetris block. Now that I think about it, Slime could be considered a "what" too?

As hopeful as I am...
*pins and needles*

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

They could end up showing ALL the DLC pass characters coming down the line with the next two getting gameplay and the other two getting art and name drops.
I never said that Banjo won’t be in the game, I just reccomend that we take these leaks with a grain of salt.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

I doubt we're getting more than 1 character, but if we do, I hope We Enter The Tekken.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Outside of smash, what are y’all hoping to see for Nintendo’s E3?

I really hope they give us some sort of information on Pikmin 4, which was “nearing completion “ years ago.
Maybe something Mega Man related, like ports of Battle Network.

KI3 getting the Cuphead treatment.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

Metroid if we're lucky

Bayo 3

Deamon X Machina

D

Deleted member

And then there's me...

Just thinking about Kasumi and hoping to see the F4 joining UA3 tomorrow alongside a new Metroid or Godzilla game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom