• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I am going to be leaving Smashboards tonight.

I am gonna be saying my goodbyes to certain support threads, as well as sending personal messages to users I have talked to about Smash speculation for the past few years.

It is gonna be bittersweet.
Your passion for speculation has given a lot to the community over the years, it's been great to have someone who's always put so much thought and care into discussions, especially given how reactionary this community is by nature. Even if you're not going to be active anymore, I hope you'll still chime in from time to time when stuff happens. Have a good one.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

I am gonna be saying my goodbyes to certain support threads, as well as sending personal messages to users I have talked to about Smash speculation for the past few years.

Gonna miss you, Blue. We didn't talk much but I still considered you a friend due to our past.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I wonder if Ubisoft is doing any more Nintendo crossovers this year

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Bye Blue.

Don't think we interacted much. That being said, you were the owner of the Chorus Kid support thread, so you got my respect for that...

Anyways, so long... Hope to see ya again

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I want a good Ubisoft conference and a certain Ubisoft character in Smash but I'm not getting my hopes up

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Basically, tune in for Nintendo's E3 so we can see Smash Bros. Gotcha.
What threw me off was it's not typically what you would say, though. Given Sakurai mentioned it was a character, you'd expect him to say "Tune in to see who it is." The "what or who" made me think he was emphasizing what--I saw others briefly point it out. But yeah, re-watching it, there was no emphasis, and I remembered it wrong to begin with. :chuckle:

Basically, I'm biased for the rumors, it feels too good to be true, so my brain is trying to find any clues to bring me down to Earth and avoid the potential disappointment if they're wrong. :lol:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
For Ubisoft, some new Rabbids, Rayman, and Assassin's Creed sounds nice. Along with maybe some more Starlinks updates. That's the most interesting stuff to me from the company.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
I am surprised that character is not playable already. Given trophies and spirits.
It's a shame but I get it - he's a nobody in Japan. While we've had characters who (at the time) were nobodies in the West, as Nintendo is a Japanese company I think that they'll have second thoughts about characters less known in their home market

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
Still hoping for goemon. But i know konami has basically given up.

On other news, i finally bought the uncensored yugioh goemon cards. All ten of them.

So nice.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Square's conference sounds interesting but there's no way I'm staying up for that - already sleep deprived enough as it is

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Prediction:

Ubisoft’s next Nintendo crossover is a donkey country rayman crossover with K. Rool as a bad guy.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
They pretty much confirmed it, sooooo
They sort of did it in Splatoon 2 but it didn't really make much of a difference who had won that last splatfest, this time though you could set the whole tone of the next game which is neato

Rabbid Ridley.

...Oh no.
A character everyone simultaneously wants and doesn't want in Smash

Wild

Last edited:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
They sort of did it in Splatoon 2 but it didn't really make much of a difference who had won that last splatfest, this time though you could set the whole tone of the next game which is neato
Yeah that would be cool.

But that means they're probably almost done with it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom