• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm eager to see how the new characters play. I was looking for to Joker forever, but his playstyle doesn't really suit me. And I cant get used to his damn hitboxes (but anybody can get used to him when Arsene is out lol). I always forget about his gun too; it seems useless. I somehow became great at the Plant though.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Looks like VR plant is fine
Geez, why does everything that helps or hurts Banjo have to be used in the "Banjo vs Steve war"?

This reminds me of the days when people thought Mewtwo and Lucario couldn't coexist, except it's 10x stupidier. We could get both, y'know. One doesn't disconfirm the other, so there's no point in taking delight in seeing the other fail.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Geez, why does everything that helps or hurts Banjo have to be used in the "Banjo vs Steve war"?

This reminds me of the days when people thought Mewtwo and Lucario couldn't coexist, except it's 10x stupidier. We could get both, y'know. One doesn't disconfirm the other, so there's no point in taking delight in seeing the other fail.
4chan.

It's literally 4chan.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Having seen what apparently happened to sabi, yeah, I'm not surprised this entire situation got more confusing than it needed to. However, Nintendo made good use of their own resources.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
An Erdrick; it's apparently just a title and is tossed in so late game, some people missed it entirely since it honestly has no bearing on the plot or anything else at all
Yeah it's just a title, but to my understanding not too many heroes get that title so it's kind of a big deal when someone gets one

D

Deleted member

This war is just dreadful.
I would love Steve in Smash, but I am not going to spam capitals like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427

This guy's just trying to get attention and it's coming off as cringe. I mean, I'm a firm believer that getting two Microsoft reps as DLC is not gonna happen, but still, he's not doing himself any favors by posting that

Shroob

Sup?
The Banjo vs Steve wars started on 4chan and leaked out onto the net.

If you support Banjo, you're a boomer and an old fart who plays irrelevant games no one cares about.

If you support Steve, you're a zoomer millennial who plays trash games with no soul and are a corporate shill.

Whoever wins, we lose.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427

If you support Banjo, you're a boomer and an old fart who plays irrelevant games no one cares about.

If you support Steve, you're a zoomer millennial who plays trash games with no soul and are a corporate shill.

Whoever wins, we lose.
But what if you support neither and neither get in?

Shroob

Sup?
But what if you support neither and neither get in?
If neither get in at E3, the wars are just going to continue until the DLC cycle's over.

Even though I want both...

Noooot gonna lie.

Neither getting in in the end would be hilarious JUST to see the aftermath.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If neither get in at E3, the wars are just going to continue until the DLC cycle's over.

Noooot gonna lie.

If Steve gets in, I will be screeching in social media like a hawk about how happy I am, and if Banjo gets in, I will still be excited, even if I do not care for Banjo.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Even though I wouldn't mind Steve, I really don't want either him or Banjo in Smash.

So in a way, sitting through an obnoxious speculation cycle where two opposing sides constantly bicker and throw petty insults at each other would be the only outcome where I "win".

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Even though I wouldn't mind Steve, I really don't want either him or Banjo in Smash.

So in a way, sitting through an obnoxious speculation cycle where two opposing sides constantly bicker and throw petty insults at each other would be the only outcome where I "win".
We already had that.

It was boxers vs no box.

D

Deleted member

The steve vs banjo wars only exist because people get angry at them rather than humoring them.

Like, I wonder if people are just stupid nowadays to not notice or not know that 4chan basically operates on triggering people. It's been like that since Habbo Hotel raids with the racist avatars and hate symbols.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
The steve vs banjo wars only exist because people get angry at them rather than humoring them.

Like, I wonder if people are just stupid nowadays to not notice or not know that 4chan basically operates on triggering people. It's been like that since Habbo Hotel raids with the racist avatars and hate symbols.
It's not stupidity anymore. People actually want to get angry and upset. They intentionally go to 4chan and look for trouble.

I just which that trouble didn't involve something as ridiculous as Minecraft...

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
It's not stupidity anymore. People actually want to get angry and upset. They intentionally go to 4chan and look for trouble.

I just which that trouble didn't involve something as ridiculous as Minecraft...
You act like this is Minecraft's first time in the hotseat.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Made a gif.

Mega Man vs Protoman.gif

Someone's gotta have a more HD version of these ads somewhere. It'd be great to have a cleaner version of this.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427

Noooot gonna lie.

Gosh, if we get none of the characters people are speculating, we're all gonna look dumb

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Whoever wins, we lose.
If Banjo gets in I win.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
To take us off the topic of Banjo and leaks for just one moment...

Check out this awesome Pokémon artwork someone made online.

"WHY DON CHA TRY AN HIT MEH YAH WEE SCUMBAG?!?! AH ALMOST FEEL SORRAY FOR YA!!!!

D

Deleted member

June 13th is my birthday, if all of you people are curious ( As it may not be 12:00 AM, because timezones. ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom