• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
If Verg didn't get in trouble for.....EVERYTHING that happened during Smash Ult and having their name plastered god knows everywhere, I doubt they'll get in trouble now.

Especially since they've said **** all who the E3 character is.
It helps having multiple Vergeben. One goes down, the rest of us take over.

Shroob

Sup?
His wording actually confises me though. Like, Erdrick was supposedly the next character because that's what everyone else said, and he's sure on that, but then Banjo is also coming sometime but we don't know when, and also Minecraft content is still in somehow, which I'm assuming it has to be Mii costumes or spirits because if it were a stage or music, then Steve has to be coming as he would be bundled alongside with them, but at the same time...

No mention of Joker at all, and the SE rep was supposed to be first.
I mean, Jon-Gamexplain has been pushing the idea of "Maybe Erdrick for DQ11's switch release" pretty hard as of late.

At this point, who even knows anymore.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean, Jon-Gamexplain has been pushing the idea of "Maybe Erdrick for DQ11's switch release" pretty hard as of late.

At this point, who even knows anymore.
I'm aware Jon is pushing for Erdrick, and I have no doubt he knows something, but...
Did he mention anything about Banjo? He's been there as well, but I only saw him pushing for Erdrick, which is odd.

And I thought it was gonna be Erdrick from DQ 3, not 11. If it's ftom 11, prepare for a salt storm.

Last edited:

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
New FF7 trailer revealed at a concert (because this is Nomura we're talking about).
The first episode will be released on March 3rd 2020.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Avdol's theme, Fire of Soul is an absolute banger. Only thing that's got more flames is Magician's Red itself. Don't know what the dude's saying without looking at a translation though.

Shroob

Sup?
I'm aware Jon is pushing for Erdrick, and I have no doubt he knows something, but...
Did he mention anything about Banjo? He's been there as well, but I only saw him pushing for Erdrick, which is odd.

And I thought it was gonna be Erdrick from DQ 3, not 11. If it's ftom 11, prepare for a salt storm.
In the discussion, they only talked about Banjo briefly as "That one rumor", never saying him by name.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What is the current general consensus on Banjo and Kazooie's chances of being in Ultimate, by the way?

If anyone can fill me in on that I'd be much obliged.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Real quick before bed, but Verg actually explained earlier today why he thought the Square character was first.

I posted it a few pages back, and I don’t have it memorized. But it’s there

I felt quite validated after posting it though, lol.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
New FF7 trailer revealed at a concert (because this is Nomura we're talking about).
The first episode will be released on March 3rd 2020.
Yo, early next year is pretty good.

Hope Square has more to show in their conference.

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427

But why would they talk about Erdrick if the Luminary is the DLC character?
Heavy Dragon Quest spoiler:
It would spoil DQXI if the Luminary is labeled as Erdrick

D

Deleted member

In the discussion, they only talked about Banjo briefly as "That one rumor", never saying him by name.
I wonder if this bodes well or bad for the pair. There's a possibility they haven't heard about him but are just entertaining due to shinobi.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean........ not like Smash is shy about spoilers.

Like, at all.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
They spent much longer talking about Banjo in their E3 predictions and made it explicit, it was potential rumour spoilers.

D

Deleted member

20-f(*&^&*-20...I can't even be excited its so far away. And knowing Square, it's likely to be pushed back at least 3 more times.

Shroob

Sup?
To be honest, if Banjo ISN'T in.

I think this ****'s all pointing to Rare Replay on the Switch.

I think Banjo's Schrodinger's leak, he's either alive, or dead, but something Banjo related is probably happening still(Even if Microsoft isn't doing anything with him).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Didn't know Ritsuko Akagi was a Nintendo Ninja

D

Deleted member

An Erdrick; it's apparently just a title and is tossed in so late game, some people missed it entirely since it honestly has no bearing on the plot or anything else at all

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, I think Rare Replay is more likely than Banjo in Smash.

I mean, it has a lot more going for it. It's been rumored for so long, like a whole year, and Microsoft today talked about bringing it's services to other consoles, as well as it's own. And considering Microsoft seems to not be doing anything with Banjo at the moment, it does make me question why Banjo if there isn't really a benefit for Microsoft to do so, unless they really want people to buy Nuts and Bolts for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I would honestly think if an fighting game character were to be among the final four. He/she would be revealed at EVO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom