• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Like I really doubt Nintendo is sitting awake right now and hacking a ****ing random person’s private information to threaten them over the internet. I think sabi just doesn’t have info and doesn’t want the fan base to get out of hand

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
FINALLY saw the Hidden World, HTTYD's third and final film installment.

It's a beautiful movie, perfect way to end the series, and even so it's got an ending I also honestly didn't see coming. Trilogy concluded or not, I'm fully in the HTTYD mood once again. I'm so glad to finally get to see this movie and the conclusion it brought to this wonderful series.
Truly a great conclusion to an trilogy I must say. While IMO I thought the second film was a step down I otherwise loved the first and third one. Overall an decent trilogy I must say and no doubt this film will have potential to make it into my top 11 this year. :)

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Good lord there so much twists and turns with E3 leaks/insiders/etc.

Now I kind of miss the days when they’d just reveal characters at random like in the brawl era, it feels like I’m tearing my hair out with anticipation.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Jason Schrier leaks things openly all the time.

Why would she be given a C&D, unless she’s lying to make it seem more mysterious and draw attention?

No offense intended, but I smell bull****. Awfully convenient timing.
It would depend on how Sabi got the information.
Honestly it’s not entirely impossible. It’s hard to judge how likely that would really be though. They definitely would have received this sooner and I don’t see why they wouldn’t have said so sooner.

At 11pm at night,(later in japan) I don’t think Nintendo’s law firm is out and about. Not to mention I really doubt they would go through the process of finding sabi’s Real information. That would literally have to be done through if sabi was hiding it and that’s not legal
It's only around midday in Japan.

Shroob

Sup?
So is it safe to assume that if they got to Sabi, they probably got to VRPlant too, right?

I mean, VRPlant apparently works for them.
Your guess is as good as mine.

The only reason we even know that VRPlant exists is because they've communicated with papagenos, they're not like Sabi who sit there blabbing openly on twitter for the world to see.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
If Sabi isn't under C&D, why would they lie about it? Why would multiple people go silent under this reason if there is no threat?

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Nah see this is clearly hinting at Phoenix Wright because lawyers are involved.

If I had to hazard a guess Nintendo probably found out who they were and busted them which traced them back to Sabi. I'm betting on us not getting anything.
Oh ****, bruh. You are right.

I remove all of my previous questions and now view this as immediate confirmation that Phoenix Wright is joining the Smash.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
To my understanding, information is protected through NDA. If someone breaks the NDA (like leaking it to someone) the person under the NDA is the person who is punished, not the person who wasn’t under the NDA.

In addition, it’s awfully convenient for Sabi to out of nowhere, the day before she claimed she was going to leak stuff, say, “Oh no, I can’t leak it!”

She might have information, but this seems like a show being put on.

D

Deleted member

Jason Schrier leaks things openly all the time.

Why would she be given a C&D, unless she’s lying to make it seem more mysterious and draw attention?

No offense intended, but I smell bull****. Awfully convenient timing.
While I don't doubt Nintendo would have any issue finding her, the whole "I can leak **** about anyone except Nintendo" seems more like they found her source at Nintendo at best or she doesn't want to deal with something she leaked that is wrong.

Honestly she smells like an attention seeker from making a discord and the whole leaks she provides sometimes. Vergeben as much as a drama queen he is, he mostly sticks to some sites.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Your guess is as good as mine.

The only reason we even know that VRPlant exists is because they've communicated with papagenos, they're not like Sabi who sit there blabbing openly on twitter for the world to see.
But if the Ninja's are everywhere, and they caught the leakers, then I could assume that they caught those who where giving away info from the inside out. Hence the amount of cease and decists going around.

Like I really doubt Nintendo is sitting awake right now and hacking a ****ing random person’s private information to threaten them over the internet. I think sabi just doesn’t have info and doesn’t want the fan base to get out of hand
Considering this is Nintendo, big doubt.

Shroob

Sup?
This is honestly just getting real interesting.

Is it 1 reveal, or 2?

Is Sabi lying, or telling the truth?

Did VRPlant get caught, or are they still a loose cannon?

Tune in next time to find out, on SMASH BOARDS Z.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I fully expect the Direct to leak tomorrow night at the latest. It usually always does.

I think this is just an attention show right now though.

This didn’t happen with Wii U, to my knowledge.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294

Is it 1 reveal, or 2?

You mean I have to actually wait another 2 days to find out the truth???

The ****?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
To my understanding, information is protected through NDA. If someone breaks the NDA (like leaking it to someone) the person under the NDA is the person who is punished, not the person who wasn’t under the NDA.

In addition, it’s awfully convenient for Sabi to out of nowhere, the day before she claimed she was going to leak stuff, say, “Oh no, I can’t leak it!”

She might have information, but this seems like a show being put on.
From what I understand, if the way the information was obtained is deemed improper, it can be considered misappropriation. That said, I'm not sure if there's a case for Sabi getting the info passed along through improper means is also missapropriation.

Iridium

Smash Hero

Is it 1 reveal, or 2?

The narrator happens to be:

That's why neither breaks the fourth wall.

D

Deleted member

Nintendo doesn't need ninjas to find her, her location is posted in her profile here and she leaked the Power Rangers game on one of her accounts the other day. Plus with the info regarding that she has a source, they can feed info to locate and just find them with info that she willingly put on the public.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Nintendo doesn't need ninjas to find her, her location is posted in her profile here and she leaked the Power Rangers game on one of her accounts the other day. Plus with the info regarding that she has a source, they can feed info to locate and just find them with info that she willingly put on the public.
Yeah her online identity is easy to track, but I doubt she’s giving her real name and info to her sources. So Nintendo isn’t about to waste time finding out that personal of info. They just need her online info and they’d be able to take her down, same as any fangame. She said they know her real name and Info. That’s completely unneeded to the situation which is why I don’t buy it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Anyways, I saw this cease and desist coming from a mile away

You can't simply tell people you'll know everything beforehand and not expect immediate action from the Big N themselves

Dukeofdeath5

Smash Lord
Some of the responses: "Oh **** be safe then"

Nintendo's not going to send some hired goons to bust down sabi's door and beat her kneecaps in with baseball bats.

Well probably not.
IDK have you ever seen what they do to youtubers?

Shroob

Sup?
But Vergeben and that other guy have already ruined the surprise
Depends really.

Microsoft's doing **** all with Banjo, so it really comes down to "Is he in Smash, y/n?"

If he's NOT, then it looks like somehow, everyone had a bad source.

If he IS well, I mean, then yeah you right.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also with how ****ing crazy the fan base is. I wouldn’t put it past some ****** from 4chan doing their research and finding this info to threaten them. Because honestly that place can be pretty ****ed up

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
Some of the responses: "Oh **** be safe then"

Nintendo's not going to send some hired goons to bust down sabi's door and beat her kneecaps in with baseball bats.

Well probably not.
Little did anyone, Nintendo Ninjas are an actual thing that can and will silence people.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Lets be honest though. The Smash DLC character(s) is probably gonna get leaked regardless by someone. Probably sometime by tomorrow. Whoever it'll be by is the other question though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom