• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Ok, so all in all. The show wasn't that great. Most of the games we already knew about and the few new ones weren't exactly a big departure from what they usually do. Bonus points for that sick ass Doom gameplay and Wolfenstein though. 7/10. Microsoft's got a 7/10 as well.

D

Deleted member

Doom Eternal and Ghostwire were great.
That was all Shiny said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
So it's Square and Ubisoft tomorrow. Let's see if they can exceed Microsoft and Bethesda's.

And then the big one on Tuesday. The biggest mystery so far.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
I'm not invested in microsoft or bethesda, but microsoft at least did a better job of engaging me than bethesda did. I'd give bethesda 4/10 and microsoft 7/10

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So it's Square and Ubisoft tomorrow. Let's see if they can exceed Microsoft and Bethesda's.

And then the big one on Tuesday. The biggest mystery so far.
I'm looking forward to the FFVIII remaster the most. Anything else I shrug at. Well, a new Rabbids game would be great too. Love those guys.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Doom Eternal's multiplayer looks much better than the multiplayer in the 2016 one, and I'm surprised to see angels involved since the series (to my knowledge) has generally avoided them. (I'm assuming that Doomguy is going to kill at least one of them at some point)

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
One thing I do really like about this E3 is the fact that there has been as far as I know 0 crossover announcements. What do I mean? We saw Battlefield V in EA's, Microsoft's, and Sony's conference last year... Yeah. It was bull ****.

D

Deleted member

Square Enix has some huge potential.
Marvel and Final Fantasy VII.

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ok, so all in all. The show wasn't that great. Most of the games we already knew about and the few new ones weren't exactly a big departure from what they usually do. Bonus points for that sick *** Doom gameplay and Wolfenstein though. 7/10. Microsoft's got a 7/10 as well.
Again. Nothing for me except maybe Commander Keen. But this time I had no reason to expect it so.... Snake/10

If you could have seen me watching that one I would have looked absolutely pathetic.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Doomguy killing demons AND angels?

All that's left is God to slay and then we have a new male Bayonetta.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Square Enix has some huge potential.
Marvel and Final Fantasy VII.
And Sabi's rumor... which makes me even more interested. VIIr should be amazing though. I waited forever for the game to get a remake. The graphics(cutscenes aside) were just awful and needed an update bet. I facepalmed at previous games, that already looked beautiful, getting an update first.

But that was a long time ago, so eh.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Lmao.

But nah. We already have Male Bayo and that's why Bayo is called Female Dante.

Anyways, I'll probs be out now. Monday is a bad day for leaks so peace.

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I've never been a fan of doom but this new trailer made me interested in the series...
It seems that they dedicated a lot of effort into the art direction, I love the environments and the art style.
The gameplay seems fun, the platforming elements... and that Dark Souls feel.
Also it makes me think of MDK for some reason (and I loved the MDK series).

I wasn't a fan of Doom Slayer in Smash, but with this trailer I think I changed my mind a bit... even just for the idea of having one of those surreal locations in Smash as a stage....

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
So we can assume that Verg and Sab's E3 info is good.

Now is the time to leave if you want to avoid Nintendo spoilers, because they 'will' come.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I've never been a fan of doom but this new trailer made me interested in the series...
It seems that they dedicated a lot of effort into the art direction, I love the environments and the art style.
The gameplay seems fun, the platforming elements... and that Dark Souls feel.
Also it makes me think of MDK for some reason (and I loved the MDK series).

I wasn't a fan of Doom Slayer in Smash, but with this trailer I think I changed my mind a bit... even just for the idea of having one of those surreal locations in Smash as a stage....
I was similar at one point, though my trigger was a video of Doom(2016) that had Jump up Superstar in the background. The fact that it even worked tonally(It was fan made, but still) made me impressed and curious.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So we can assume that Verg and Sab's E3 info is good.

Now is the time to leave if you want to avoid Nintendo spoilers, because they 'will' come.
I think the last thing left is FFVIII remaster.

...Also, I can't tell if the Betheseda presentation is over or not?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Apparently a new OC is coming to heroes:
1560133306911.jpeg
No idea on their name but they are in the datamine

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
We're here speculating about the Nintendo Direct when the real Direct was infront of us.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We're here speculating about the Nintendo Direct when the real Direct was infront of us.
It begins...

Come on Sabi. Where's the Smash DLC info...

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
They did? How much did they broadcast? What all was shown off? Wait... This is a joke, isn't it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom